What's On Your Back....?

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

Oneshot 5.0

 

AN: What's up Kryber fans? Quite a few of you awesome people requested Krystal's reaction to Amber's back tattoo. Also I know Luna wasn't there for that Show Champion but she is for the sake of this..... So here it is! ^-^  

Also here's the Show Champion I am referring to, also one of my favorite Kryber moments. Link: http://youtu.be/SI8oXbnJ5M0?t=1m24s

 

 

     To celebrate  f(x)'s win at Show Champion Krystal decided that she would sleep over at the member's dorm. It was a pleasant surprise for the four other girls when Krystal told their driver that she would be staying the night. So of course this resulted to pillow fights in the living room, followed by a movie 'marathon'. The girl group was only able to watch the movie 'Sunny' before complaining about being to tired to watch another movie.  "Yah! Maknae who's room will you sleep in?" Victoria asked as the five girls rose from their spots on the couch and floor. "Hmmmm....." Krystal pretended to think the question over, furrowing her brows in thought. "Amber unnie!" She finally said, smiling at her fellow members. "Aish...You two talk too much, I'm rooming with Vic umma and Ssul." Luna said pretending to look annoyed, but failing when she couldn't keep the small smile off her face. "Sleep well everyone!" Sulli said, pulling Victoria and Luna towards their bedroom on the other side of the living room. Grabbing Amber's wrist Krystal pulled her towards the bedroom that was opposite of the other three's.


 

"I'll change first." The younger girl said, pulling out a grey sweatshirt, sleeping shorts, and white t-shirt she had left in Amber's dresser from previous sleepovers. Too tired to argue Amber nodded her head and the long haired girl as she left to head to the bathroom. Bed....I missed you. Amber thought sighing happily as her back came in contact with her bed. She was pulled out of her sleepy trance when a pair of clothes were thrown onto her face. "Change before you fall asleep,stupid." Krystal said jumping onto the spot next to Amber on the bed. "Fine, fine. I'm going..." Amber took the basketball shorts and t-shirt and left the bedroom heading to the shared bathroom only to find the door shut. "Open the door~~" Amber knocked on the door with a closed fist before lightly banging her forehead into the door a couple times. "Hajima! I'd like to take a shower in peace llama!" Luna's voice could be heard through the door, followed by the sound of water running. Groaning in frustration Amber headed back to her room. 

 

"You didn't change?" Krystal questioned when Amber came back with the shirt and shorts still in her hand. "Luna's taking a shower so I can't." The tomboy complained in a whiny voice. "Just change here, not like we don't change in the same room every time we have a performance." The seventeen year old girl suggested. She was sitting up with her back against the oak headboard, legs stretched out while she was on her phone.  " Yeah okay...." Amber pulled her white muscle over her head and place it on the floor by her feet.

"Amber..." 

"Krystal...."

"What the hell is that?" Krystal was pointing at the tattoo the decorated the rapper's back. Her white muscle tee covered her tattoo, but with that off, you could clearly see the picture of a cross and words in black ink that covered Amber's back. "It's a tattoo Krys." Amber said shrugging it off before turning back towards the wall and picking up a t-shirt. Now on her feet Krystal approached Amber, grabbing her shoulder and making the older girl face her.  "When did you plan to tell me about this?" Krystal said sending Amber her signature death glare. "Krystal, it's not a big deal. I've had it for awhile." Amber said calmly, turning back towards the wall. Krystal used this chance to take a closer look at something that wasn't a 'big deal'. On Amber's right side just south of her shoulder was a black cross. Written above the cross was the word 'Christ' and above that word was her favorite bible quote "I can do all this through him who gives me strength" from Philipi chapter four verse thirteen. Krystal was relieved that it was least a religious tattoo, similar to the 'Pray, Faith' that was shaped into a cross on her left wrist. "You done looking now?" Amber asked, picking up her t-shirt off the ground and putting it on over her black tank top. Krystal jumped back on Amber's bed, laying down and looking up at the ceiling with her fingers intertwined over her stomach. She was trying to think of what to say next to her band mate, she wanted to be angry at her for not consulting her and asking her opinion about the tattoo like she had with the previous one. But she knew that Amber was at the age where she could take care of herself and make her own decisions. A sudden shift of weight on Amber's bed interrupted Krystal's train of thought."I'm lucky we took of our makeup right when we got home." Amber said laying down next to the younger girl, and pulling a red blanket over both of them. Krystal had made up her mind.

 

"Am, I'm sorry for getting mad at you like that. It's just-" She paused sitting up and running a hand through her long brown hair. "I know you're old enough to take care of yourself but I can't help but think you might regret some of your decisions if you don't think it over. And since we always talk about these things with each other-" She stopped again unable to mask the hurt expression on her face. Amber decided to speak while Krystal took some time to calm herself down a little. "Krys, you're right. I know, trust me I know that you're completely right. But this is part of the little freedom we get as idols, and I'm going to take that freedom. I may come to regret a lot of things that I've done. But I hope we're still friends when the time comes that I do." Amber said sitting up, and pulling Krystal into the best hug someone can muster while sitting crisscross applesauce on a bed. Letting go of Krystal, Amber looked at her. 

 

"Hey Princess, we good?"

"Duh Stupid" Krystal responded, shoving Amber's shoulder.

 

~~~~End~~~~

 

AN: 'Sup dudes and dudetts?  Sorry if it wasn't quite what you wanted >.< I just really like writing somewhat fluffy Kryber :P

Happy couple days after Christmas! And thanks for the awesome comments ^-^ 

 

P.S These are a couple of the clearer, and closer looks at her back tattoo. I just used the bible quote she writes in her autographs sometimes as the longer writing because I couldn't read it what is said. But the Christ over the cross is correct. :)

tumblr_mpjulkLRUu1sqxeh6o1_500.gif