Merry Christmas

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

 

Oneshot 4.0

 

AN: I know they don't live in a dorm together, and Krystal never did live with the rest of f(x) in the dorms but for the sake of this they will. 
 
 
Krystal climbed onto Amber's bed, the added weight making the bed shift a little. Krystal put all her weight onto her hands and knees that were on either side of the sleeping tomboy. Hovering above her, Krystal leaned her head towards Amber's ear and whispered, "Baby, wake up. I love you Am, it's time to wake up." adding a little bit of aegyo to the last sentence. Groaning, Amber opened her eyes. Krystal looked at her adorable girlfriend that was below her, Amber was rubbing the tiredness away from her eyes with her fists and her hair was spiked up. The younger girl leaned in for a kiss....only to find that she had kissed Amber's hand instead. "Babe I haven't brushed my teeth yet, my breath stinks." Krystal pushed Amber's hand away and leaned in for another kiss still hovering above her. "I don't care, just let me kiss you Am~." Sighing, Amber leaned up kissing the beautiful blonde that was still hovering above her. Krystal the bottom of the tomboy's lips, asking for permission. Amber parted her lips slightly, deepening the kiss. Stopping for air, the couple looked into each other's eyes. They both began to lean in again when Krystal was pulled backwards, letting out a 'Yah!' before landing on her by Amber's feet.
 
"Aish, you lovebirds! Should've had Luna wake this llama up instead." Victoria lectured, hands on her hips. "Be out in the next two minutes or the rest of us will open presents without you~~." The leader said leaving the door half open as she left the room. Recovering from her daze, Krystal sat up, and slid off the bed. She held her hand out to Amber, which Amber took immediately. Looking into each other's eyes once again, Amber gave the maknae a quick peck on the lips. "Merry Christmas Jung Soojung." 
 
 
The couple entered the f(x) dorm living room holding hands. The living room was covered with red and green Christmas lights. Next to the TV was a small evergreen tree with a festive tree skirt around the trunk. On the tree were ornaments that f(x) collected while traveling, and small pictures of the five girls who had smiles decorating their faces. On the tree's skirt there were several Christmas presents with all sorts of colored wrapping paper. Next to these presents sat Luna, Sulli, and the mother of f(x) Victoria. "Hyung! Finally, I want to open presents now!" Sulli said with a small pout on her face. "Be patient young grasshopper." Amber told her as she and Krystal joined the group of three on the ground by the tree.
 
 
 
The girl group had just finished unwrapping the presents they had gotten for each other. "Mmmmm, I want food!" Luna said as she lay on the ground curled into a ball. "Umma~~ Can you make us breakfast?" Krystal asked, loading on the aegyo. Unable to resist the maknae's aegyo, the queen of China stood up and headed to the kitchen. Luna and Sulli were engaged in a pillow fight on one of the couches, while Krystal and Amber lay cuddling on the floor. 
 
"Amber...."
 
"Yes princess?"
 
"Merry Christmas. And Amber?"
 
"Yeah baby?"
 
"I love you."
 
"I love you too."
 
 
~End...~
 
AN: MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! Hope you all are staying warm and healthy. I mighhhhht make another part of this one. Hence the dots after end. Happppppy holidays! 
ALSOOOOOOOO..... Did you guys seen Amber's IG vid? She did the miniskirt dare. HER LEGS X_X so pumped for a fine day on the 30th