My Lovable Girl Part 2

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

One Shot 3.5

Panting, an exhausted Amber collapsed on the ground next to the food cart, catching her breath. "You're buying me beef," Krystal said giving Amber a pat on the head, before sitting down next to her. "Whatever you say, Princess..." The older girl mumbled, eyes closed and leaning back with all her weight on her propped up arms behind her. 

 
"Krystal?" 
"L oppa?" Krystal said looking up towards the owner of the deep voice. "I thought you left earlier, after you finished your scene oppa." Scratching the back of his neck, he said "I did, but I came back because I was wondering if you wanted to catch some dinner tonight. I know a great place just down the r-" Amber finally interrupted after watching this whole scene between her band mate and L happen. "Sorry, but I'm taking
Soojung here out for dinner." Amber stood up, wiping the dirt from the parking lot off her, before pulling Krystal up from the ground. Amber began to walk away pulling a silent Jung behind her, leaving a shocked L at the food cart.
 
The tomboy put her keys in the ignition, turning them right to start the engine. She glanced over at Krystal, who was glancing out the window with her hands in her lap. Sighing, Amber reached over and put Krystal's seatbelt on for her, before doing the same for herself. Honestly, Amber was shocked at her own reaction towards L. She had never acted like that towards someone before. While she was dragging Krystal away, she almost ran back and apologized herself, but she knew it was already to late to take back the offense. Sighing, Amber turned around checking if there were any cars before backing out of the parking lot.
 
 
"You didn't have to be so rude you know." Krystal said, breaking the silence between the two. "I didn't mean to Krys. I would take it back if I could." Amber said glancing at Krystal while stopping at a red light. "Then why'd you say it? What if I wanted to go with him?" Krystal said raising her voice slightly. She had finally tore gaze from the window, and readjusted her gaze on the girl next to her.  "If you want to so bad, just text him and I'll drop you off then." Amber said, sighing in frustration. 
 
Putting the car in park, the tomboy took the keys out from the ignition. Amber quickly unbuckled her belt, and slipped outside the door. Before Krystal had the chance to put her hand on her door, it was opened for her. "Princess." Amber said, while giving the younger girl a dorky smile. Whenever they did have fights, they were resolved quickly, usually by the efforts of f(x)'s llama. 
"Hey Amber?" Krystal said as they were walking towards the entrance of the korean barbecue. "Yes Princess?" Amber replied, pulling the door of the restaurant open. They were met by the potent aroma of beef. "I'd rather spend time with you then him anyway."
 
~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~
 
AN: What's up guyssss and gals? Sorry it took sooooo long to update! I've been swamped with school,auditions, and sports. How's everyone? :) 
 
Happy Holidays! Requests welcomed