At Home Part 2

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

Oneshot 1.5

Amber turned around, and inched backwards a little after realizing how close her face was to Krystal's. Even though they had been dating for two months now, Amber couldn't help but find herself stuttering, and blushing when she was too close to Soojung. Grinning wickedly, the red haired girl, walked around the couch to sit next to her tomato faced girlfriend. "So who can't you do justice to?" Krystal asked cuddling into Amber's side. "Min. She's just too perfect." The blonde said, maintaining a straight face. Scoffing, Krystal glanced at Amber's face before turning away from her girlfriend and facing the wall. "Yeah, ask her if she'll cuddle with you tonight. Cause I sure as hell won't." 

Giving in as soon as her girlfriend uttered those words, Amber turned Krystal around and pecked her on the lips. 
"Baby, no one can replace you. I was kidding, you're the only girl I see. I'll do anything babe, just as long as we can cuddle..."  Amber managed to say without blushing or stuttering.
 
As if she was never in a bad mood Krystal raised one eyebrow playfully, and whispered "Oh really? Anything?" Amber began to regret her choice of trying to make Baby Jung jealous. Rendered speechless from Krystal's breathing on her ear, she could only manage a nod.
 
"MANGOS! Make me mango everything!" Krystal pouted cutely, while reattaching herself to Amber's arm. "If it's really what you want..." Amber stood up from the couch, and entangled herself from her princess, leaving her to lay on the couch while she began to slave away in the kitchen. 
 
"We're back!" Three voices chimed as Krystal heard the door open, and shut. "Hi unnies!" The maknae sat up, and looked over towards the door, smiling brightly at Victoria, Luna and Sulli. Even though they were at three separate events, the triad was picked up in the same white van. "Ddunggie! Where's hyung?" Sulli asked as she lifted Krystal's feet, and sat where her feet once were. Victoria and Luna had both entered their rooms to change into more comfortable clothes. "I'm cooking some mango dessert for Krystal!" Amber's voice could be heard from the kitchen along with the whirling sound of the mixer, hitting the side of the bowl that it was stirring the contents of. 
Sulli looked towards her fellow band mate. "She is soooo whipped." Sulli said jokingly, while turning off the gaming console the was long forgotten about, and beginning to watch a K-Drama. 
 
 "YAH! I am not!"
 
~End~