Her Return

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

 

One Shot 13.0

AN: Hey everyone! Thanks for the lovely requests~ ^-^ February is practically here, or is already here for some of you and I think we all know what that means! *nudge nudge* For this one shot I'm just going to continue the Real Man one shot. I planned to write the second part to it when the English subs came out, but some of you just wanted me to write it! So! Showtime. Also, for those who have requested, I do try to do as many requests as possible but I do them in the order that it's easier for me to write them in.

 

 

        It had been five days since Amber left to participate in MBC's show, Real Men. The whole concept of the show was for eight males to experience what the lifestyle of one who was in the military was like. But for the female special Krystal's girlfriend, Amber had been casted as one the eight females to participate in the television show. Before Amber left for the show the two had talked about Krystal's habits when she began to worry about something. Now fully aware of her habits, Krystal took extra precautions to remember to take care of herself, even setting for herself reminders to eat at certain times throughout the day. Since the first episode had aired, Krystal had given her utmost and divided attention to watching each episode the night it had aired. But the episode that had tugged at her heartstrings the most, was where Amber, her dorky and cheesy girlfriend of two years had shed tears at her inability to understand what was being said to her. It irritated Krystal to no end that she couldn't be there to comfort her girlfriend when she needed her. But to keep herself from worrying, she began the countdown till Amber returned home.

Krystal was pacing back and forth, unable to sit still. Usually when she paced it was because she was worried, but this time around it was a mixture of worry and excitement. The day for Amber to come home had finally arrived. For the past five days Krystal had stayed at Amber's watching over Jack Jack and Gongju, and snuggling into Amber's pillows at night, inhaling the peppermint smell that lingered. Krystal stopped her pacing and turned to look at the entrance of the apartment, watching as the door handle began to turn on its own. It has to be her...Right? Krystal approached the door, dressed in Amber's white oxford and black jeans that hugged her every curve. The door burst open, and it left an exhausted looking tomboy in it's wake. Much like the day prior to Amber leaving, Krystal ran to her girlfriend and wrapped her legs around her waist. Amber dropped her duffel bag and wrapped her arms around the younger girl, the two stood by the door holding each other. "I love you so much Soojung-ah." Amber's voice cracked, realizing how bad she had missed the younger girl while she was away. "I love you too." Krystal whispered, kissing Amber's neck. Krystal pulled back from their embrace, notcing the tears that had escaped from Amber's eyes, and wiped then away with her thumbs. 

Noticing the door was still open, Krystal unhooked her legs and shut the door, still clutching onto Amber's arm. Krystal pulled Amber down to her height, and kissed the top of her head. "I'm so proud of you. You did so well stupid." Krystal told her with their foreheads touching. Amber just nodded, and wrapped her arms around the younger girl's waist. "C-Can you help me work on honorifics?" Amber stuttered, feeling embarrassed to ask. Krystal let out a sad smile, and nodded, understanding the latter's need to learn more Korean. The older girl had always been disappointed in her Korean speaking abilities; But it only became noticeable at times like these, when Amber let down her walls she had built for the public.  Trying to cheer her up, Krystal closed the gap between them, tangling her fingers in Amber's dark hair. Their kiss had turned from innocent to passionate in an instant, Amber lifted Krystal once again and stumbled towards the bedroom, her luggage long forgotten. 

The couple lay under the red covers of Amber's king size bed, relaxing in each other's embrace. " I'm really proud of you, you know." Krystal ran her fingers through Amber's short hair while Amber stared at her, admiring the beauty that lay next to her. " You showed them that Llama's can do anything. From crawling in mud, to walking on a rope." Krystal smiled, eyes sparkling with pride. Amber let out a chuckle at the nickname her fan base had bestowed upon her. "Well you know... These helped out a lot." Amber lifted one of her arms and flexed, resulting in Krystal rolling her eyes at her dorky girlfriend. "We get it." Krystal said jokingly shoving Amber's bare shoulder. "Krystal~" Amber poked and prodded Krystal's , turning on whatever aegyo she had on. "Krystal~~~~" Amber whined again, hitting her back lightly. "Soooooooooooooojungie~~~" The tomboy pushed her girlfriend towards the edge of the bed. "What?" Krystal gave in, and sat up not caring to cover her chest. Amber's eyes flickered back and forth between Krystal's dark brown eyes, and her chest. "Yah! Byuntae! My eyes are up here." Krystal lifted Amber's face to look at her own. "I'm hungry." Amber pouted looking her girlfriend in the eyes. 

F(x)'s favorite couple now occupied the kitchen, both now fully clothed. Amber sat on the marble counter, while Krystal made kimchi fried rice for the two of them. "Hey,you were the one who was hungry. Can you help out at least?" Krystal raised an eyebrow at her llama-faced girlfriend. Amber nodded and jumped off the counter, approaching Krystal and wrapping her arms around her from behind. "And just what do you think you're doing?" Krystal stirred the contents of the pan with a wooden spoon. "Keeping you warm." Amber replied happily, looking at the food the younger girl was making over her shoulder. Krystal sighed in defeat, and waddled awkwardly towards the cabinet to pull out two plates. Krystal dished out their food, and lead them to the table. They ate their late dinner, taking turns to feed each other.

"Hey Am?" Krystal said, putting away the dishes. 

"Yes Princess?" Amber approached Krystal, her arms finding themselves around the younger girl's waist again.

"I'm glad you're back." Krystal gave Amber a quick peck on the lips.

"Me too Princess....Me too." Amber said before leaning in for another of the many kisses they had shared that night.

~~~End~~~

AN: Woahhhh! That one was difficult for me to write XD Thank you for supporting and reading what I write you guys! <3 Until next time. P.S: Who do think will win the Super Bowl? I'm hoping for the Seahawks to win like last year~~ S-Town vicious! ^-^