Should I Be Jealous?

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

 

One Shot 10.0

AN: Hey! This is a quick one shot for a request for Amber and Henry's performance of Baby at SS4. I tried... :3

  Krystal was sitting with her head against her wooden headboard, a pillow separating her back from the piece of wood. Clad in a white v-neck t-shirt and grey sweatpants, the young girl's eyes were glued to the laptop that was resting on her lap. She was sitting there observing Henry and Amber's interactions while they were performing the Canadian star Justin Bieber's, 'Baby'. She could feel her jealousy grow seeing the way the two had played around together. Sure, we're just friends, but she's my friend. So I have a right to be a little jealous...Right? Krystal asked herself. Krystal had began her training at SM in 2006, just two years before Amber. She could recall first laying her eyes on her tomboy.

*Flashback*

Krystal plopped herself down on a brown bench that was bolted down to the hallway floor. She had just finished dance practice, and had rushed towards the bench to rest her tired body on. Jesus, why the hell did they run practice this late? Krystal thought to herself, letting her head hit the white wall behind her. The hallway was quite wide, the walls had been painted plain white. Ceiling lights lit up the hallway, and doors decorated the walls. Behind these doors were dance rooms, classrooms, and practice rooms, which is where SM trainee's would spend a vast majority of their time. "Um, excuse me." A husky voice invaded Krystal's ears, pulling the young girl's eyes up to meet the owner of the voice. Before her was boy roughly around her age, he was dressed in a black Linkin Park shirt, and black basketball shorts, with sneakers the same color. But what struck Krystal the most was the boy's Korean. It was broken, and spoken nervously. Judging by the Linkin Park shirt and Korean skills, he was from America. "Yes?" Krystal said in English watching the figure in front of her eyes widen at her English. "Oh thank God, I thought I would have to communicate to you in gestures." The boy chuckled and breathed a sigh of relief. Krystal gave him a small smile, and nodded in understanding. "Could you help me find the girls dorm?" The boy asked her, making Krystal raise an eyebrow at the unusual request. "Why...?" She asked rising onto her feet, questioning him with her gaze."So I can sleep..." He said slowly, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Well you can't sleep there." Krystal folded her arms , and glared at him. "Why the hell not?" He was clearly getting agitated now.
"Because you're a boy genius."
"I'm a girl...."

*Flashback end*

     "Whatcha watching dork?"
   Krystal jumped, falling off the bed and landing her on the thankfully carpeted ground. Seeing the younger girl fall off her own bed, Amber chuckled before glancing at the laptop she had removed from Krystal's lap. Krystal blushed at her reaction, before scrambling to shut the laptop. "Watching my performance with Snoopy?" Amber said proudly, scooting over so Krystal could have room to sit. "Yeah," Krystal nodded and joined Amber, sitting against her headboard once again. "You guys did really well." Amber raised her hand, pretending to do a hair flip with the long hair that she didn't have. Krystal shoved Amber's shoulder causing the girl to almost topple off the bed. "So I've been told." Amber said pride evident in her voice. "Oh yeah?" Krystal asked raising an eyebrow. "Mhmm," Amber hummed playing with her thumbs, "Hyo, Yoona, Yuri, Sunny, Tiff, Seo, Tae, The Shikshin, and...." Amber ran a hand through her hair thinking. "Oh! And Jessica unnie!" Amber said smiling at Krystal. "That's all nine, Am." Krystal told her, gritting her teeth and clenching her fist. Amber chuckled, smiling at the younger girl. "Apparently I was pretty y." The short haired girl said, completely oblivious of the younger girl's jealousy. Ugh! Seriously unnies? I told you I liked the stupid llama and you still continue to flirt with this dork?!  Krystal frowned, imagining the group of nine girls telling the rapper that. "And I thought Henry touching you was bad...Jesus." Krystal mumbled, sighing in frustration. "Hmmm, wait what? Sorry zoned out again Soojungie." Amber said flashing the younger girl her adorable smile, causing the latter to blush like crazy.  "Nothing! Nothing...." Krystal lied, silently thanking her ability to act. Amber nodded, and lifted her arms up to stretch. "Soojungie, I gotta go." Amber said sliding off Krystal's bed and standing. Krystal nodded silently, noticing the little pout on younger girl's face, Amber pinched her cheeks. "Yah! No more pouting, I'll see you tomorrow at pratice okay?" Amber let go of Krystal's face and kissed the top of her head. "Bye Duddungie!" Amber said waving at Krystal before leaving the room.

    Hearing the front door shut, Krystal rushed to her window sliding it open. "Yah! Llama!" She shouted trying to attract the attention of Amber who was about to enter the company car she had borrowed. Amber, hearing the shout turned her head to face Krystal. "You did look pretty y!" Krystal shouted again, using all her courage to say those five words. Amber grinned and winked at the girl, making her face turn a bright red. "Oh. My. God..." Krystal mumbled to herself, sliding down onto the carpet. "OH.MY.GOD!" Krystal squealed hiding her face in her hands. Krystal sat there for a good ten minutes replaying the moment in her head. "Krystal! I'm home!" Krystal recognized the voice instantly and bolted out of her room, and down the stairs to face the girl who had entered the house. "JESSICA JUNG!" She shouted, chasing her sister around the house.

~~~~End~~~~

AN: Yoooooo! What's up readers? Thanks again for the lovely comments! Also BIG thanks for 60 subs! 

Magical Link to SS4 Henry and Amber's Baby:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x06GmLeJR6I

She enters at like 3:23

I am still taking requests! If I haven't done yours yet, don't worry I will get to it!

Bye!

P.S JONGHYUN'S MV OH MY JESUS