At Home Part 1

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

 

Oneshot 1.0

 

Sounds of buttons being pressed quickly resounded through the almost empty f(x) dorm.  On the charcoal couch in the living room sat the girl group's resident rapper, Amber Josephine Liu. Running a hand through her messy blond hair she sighed. The other four members were currently preoccupied with their own activities. Victoria went to visit friends, Sulli was going to an audition for a drama, Luna was with her beloved twin sister, and Baby Jung was catching up with her sister. 

 

Amber was playing a classic puzzle game on the slim Playstation 3 that was placed on a shelf inside of the oak entertainment center's cabinet.  She live and breathed challenging games like these, normally she could beat a level in ten minutes top. But currently her mind was too preoccupied with her princess to even think about solving a level.  

Krystal Jung.

In Amber's eyes Krystal was the definition of perfection. Some viewed her as an ' Ice Princess' but underneath that cold exterior was someone with a heart of gold. Someone who was just afraid to open up to others. 

"Jesus.... This girl will be the death of me. Those intriguing dark eyes, milky white skin, and million dollar smile. I can't even do her justice with my words! " Amber mumbled to herself while staring blankly at the 60" screen infront of her. "Do justice to who, baby?" Someone whispered, breathing into Amber's right ear. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey there! Hope it isn't too bad... I will write the next part tomorrow! Requests are welcome! 

~Escada