Well ....

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

 

One Shot 9.0

AN: Ayyyyy! How was everyone's break? Back to school for me V-V  Just wanted to thank you guys again~ So thanks for the views,subs, and comments! ^-^ This one is a requesto-mundo of Amber touching Krystal's . *cough ber strikes again cough*  Couldn't find much about the stage info for this so I just made some stuffs up... 

 

     Amber was walking up and down the stage, rethinking the lyrics of Electric Shock for the concert tonight. It was a surprisingly big stage, and what she liked best about the stage, was that it was outdoors. It was like a breath of fresh air to not have to preform on stages where sometimes, it was difficult for her to breathe due to all the bodies that had been pushed together to fit into a room. Amber looked out towards the crowd that was taking videos and photos of them just behind the metal barrier that the security guards had placed. Amber waved to them, flashing them her legendary eye smile causing the crowd to erupt in fit high pitched squeals. Giving the crowd a quick wave, Amber turned to face her fellow band mates. Sulli was unable to attend the concert for tonight due to her filming a drama, but the four girls could only expect as much since their second youngest band mate was casted as the female lead. But the remaining members couldn't have been more siked that Sulli got the part that she had worked so hard for. Amber walked over to stand beside Krystal, who was listening intently to Luna and Victoria. The three girls had formed a small circle that allowed Amber to stand slightly behind her girlfriend without her hands being in the line of sight. Masking the smirk on her face, Amber eased her hand away from her pocket, and pretended to be listening to the stage directions their leader was going over. Amber slid her hand into the back of Krystal's denim jeans pocket, groping her girlfriend's shapely bottom, before pulling her hand out and resting it casually on the younger girl's thigh.

As soon as Krystal heard the quiet thump of footsteps, the potent smell of peppermint invaded her nostrils. Amber's smell was intoxicating, whenever the tomboy was nearby the scent was always close behind, following her into rooms when she exited and entered them. Krystal nodded her head, pretending she was paying attention to the words coming out of Victoria and Luna's mouths. But in reality Krystal was focusing on Amber's hand that had s it's way into her back pocket, and given her gluteous maxiumus a firm squeeze. Amber's hand then retreated, and settled on her girlfriend's firm thigh. Krystal took a quick glance around, looking at the dedicated fans who were watching their every move. Every move... Oh you've gotta be ing kidding me. Krystal's face fell noticeably when she noticed a fan that had her phone transfixed on Amber and her. F(x)'s fans always seemed to have their phones just whenever Amber decided to show affection to Krystal in public. Krystal's mood had turned from quite happy to sour in an instant. All she wanted to do was hug Amber, and kiss her in public. Hold her hand when they walked together, but like hell was that going to be able to happen soon. "Hey, you okay babe?"

Amber and Krystal had retreated to the bathroom, they had about an hour to kill before it was time for their performance. So they went into the only place that people wouldn't be suspicious of them entering together. The door of the bathroom closed shut, and the tomboy immediately reached her hand out to intertwine her and her girlfriend's hands. "Alright, so what's up?" Amber asked cupping Krystal's face in her hands. Krystal's eyes flicked from Amber's dark brown eyes to her pink lips. "They saw it you know." Amber could feel Krystal's warm breath hit her face as she leaned closer to the younger girl, who was now pressed against the tiled wall. "Saw what Princess?" Amber asked smiling innocently. "You touching my , Stupid." Krystal eased her hands out of Amber's and settled them behind her neck intertwining her fingers.

"Yeah?" Amber teased resting her hand's on the maknae's waist.

"Yeah."

"Well let them see it." Amber closed the distance between them, pressing her lips to the shorter girl's. Krystal kissed Amber back instantly, tangling her hand in her girlfriend's short brown hair. The two separated, gasping for breath. "God I love you so much." The older girl whispered hands sliding down to grab Krystal's again. Krystal let out a chuckle at her girlfriend's obsession with her rear. The long haired girl pulled on Amber's hair, pulling her into another kiss. "Love you too, Stupid."

~~~~End~~~~

AN: Hope you guys thought it was okay ^-^ Still taking requests so request away! Sorry it took awhile to update, I've had trouble finding time to write something this week :P I always seem to stray from the request a little..Sorry :3 Thanks for reading~~ Bye :)