Alone In The Dorm

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

 

One Shot 11.0

 

AN: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ^-^ How is everyone? Hope y'all are doing awesome :) Sorry it took so long for me to update people~ This was supposed to be another request, but I started writing and it just didn't happen. Doesn't mean I won't write the request though :) Patience is virtue right? ^-^ Here's a K-pop joke, just because.

How does Teen Top beg for forgiveness?

 

They Niel down. *ba doom chhhhhhh*

 

        Krystal stood in the dorm's kitchen, baking small cakes for her group mates who were out doing their own activities. Okay...Add in the lightly whipped cream and egg mixture. The young girl picked up the silver bowl that was filled with rum, egg yolk, and sugar that she had mixed beforehand and poured in the light whipped cream that she had also made earlier. Aaaaaaaaaaaand.... Assemble the Matcha Tiramisu. Krystal began to assemble the small cakes in small glass cups; Placing the green piece of sponge cake down first, followed by Matcha syrup, Matcha cream, sponge cake and even more Matcha cream. Krystal smiled at the outcome of the little Matcha Tiramisu cakes. Now...We wait. Krystal placed the glass cups onto a plate, and slide the platter into the dorm refrigerator. Might as well try some just in case..Right? Soojung stood by the kitchen counter, shoveling the green tea tiramisu cake into with one hand, while the other was successfully operating her iPhone. 

        Amber slipped inside the f(x) dorm, shutting the door behind her as quietly as she could manage. Judging by the lack of shoes by the  door, Amber and Krystal were the only people who were currently occupying the usually quiet dorm. Taking note of the shoes that Amber recognized as the maknae's, Amber silently walked through the living room and into the kitchen where f(x) spends the majority of their time. The tomboy couldn't help but grin at the adorable sight in front of her. Krystal stood leaning against the counter, humming along to 'The Boys' while swaying her backside back and forth to the beat of the song, clad in denim shorts and a baggy white shirt that could be recognized as Amber's. The older girl quietly slid onto the black stool behind the kitchen island. "Having fun?" Amber mocked, resting her head on her hand. Krystal jumped, dropping her phone onto the granite kitchen counter. Amber burst out laughing at the younger girl's flushed face. "Y-Yah! I hate it when you do that!" Krystal pouted at the llama faced girl who was now on the kitchen floor, clutching her side. "Get up loser," Krystal prodded Amber's side with her foot, kicking it lightly. Amber pouted and stuck out her arms, gesturing for Krystal to pull her up from the tiled floor. Giving in, Krystal grasped the other girl's hands in her own and pulled. Instead of letting herself be pulled up, Amber tensed her muscles making it difficult for her to be lifted.  Krystal's eyebrows scrunched together, and she unconsciously stuck out her tongue in concentration and she used all of her strength to bring the tomboy back to her feet. God she's so damn cute... Amber thought, looking at the maknae's satisfied expression. Amber slid back onto the black stool behind the granite surfaced kitchen island, and Krystal made her way to the fridge. 

"Here. Made it while you were out." Krystal slid one of the small cups that contained a Green Tea Tiramisu cake towards Amber, before sitting down on the seat next Amber. The Llama-faced girl could feel the younger girl's gaze on her, "U-Um, could I get like a fork or something?" Amber stuttered under the girl's gaze. Krystal walked to the other side of the kitchen, pulling out a silver fork and handing it to Amber. "Well...?" Krystal asked the tomboy after she had her first bite. "Well... I'm not dead, so it clearly isn't poisonous." Amber joked, earning her self a glare from the other girl. "Kidding... Kidding." Amber muttered, continuing to eat the small cake. 

The younger girl laced her fingers through Amber's hair, pulling at it a little before running her hands through the latter's blonde short locks. "W-What are you doing Krys?" Amber's face turned a bright shade of pink at the other's actions. "I like your hair like this. You know why?" Krystal rested her head on her hand, the other hand was still playing with the older girl's hair. Krystal pulled Amber's chin towards her, making Amber look at her. "Well first, because I like how it's your natural brown here," Krystal run her hands down the side of Amber's head. "And second, it's easy for me to do this." Krystal spiked up Amber's hair, making clumps of it point in random directions. The whole time, Amber's eyes never left the girl in front of her. Her eyes swept over her facial features, admiring everything. From her hazel brown eyes, that made Amber's heart beat erratically, to the little beauty mark that was located just to the right of Krystal's nose, that Amber found cute. "T-Thanks." Amber managed, noticing the younger girl's eyes shift from her blonde hair, to her face. Krystal flattened Amber's hair down once again and slide off the stool. "Let's go watch something." Krystal held Amber's hand, pulling her towards Luna and Amber's bedroom.

     The two were now seated on Amber's bed, laying down on their stomachs with their eyes glued to the laptop screen in front of them. Instead of watching a movie, they decided on beginning the critically acclaimed British television show 'Sherlock'.  Before settling on the bed to watch the television show, Krystal complained that her denim shorts were too uncomfortable. And being the gentlewoman that Amber is, she happily gave her a pair of baggy sweatpants that she owned. Unfortunately for the older girl, Krystal had made the decision of changing right in front of her, making Amber's whole body turn a shade of pink as she watched the younger girl change. "Krys, want to watch the next episode?" Amber poked Krystal, noticing she was resting her face on her arms. "Soojungie?" Amber shook her shoulder gently, but received no response from the red haired girl. The tomboy picked up her laptop and placed it on the end table, making sure to refrain from moving too much in fear of waking the sleeping Krystal. Amber grabbed one of her pillows, and lifted the long haired girl's head to place it on the pillow. "Goodnight Krys." Amber whispered, kissing the girl's forehead and covering the both of them with a red duvet.

~~~~End~~~~

AN: Not sure why, but this just came out when I was typing.... Maybe I was influenced by the debut GG I've been listening to recently X) Well hope you all enjoyed! 'Till next time!