What's Her Name?! Part 1

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

One Shot 2.0

Sunshine shone through the windows at SM High, blinding the tomboyish girl who had been looking out at the courtyard below momentarily. Just as the black haired girl was recovering from the sudden burst of sunlight a ruler was slammed onto her desk. 

Jumping, she quickly looked up at her math teacher. "Ms. Liu! Do pay more attention in the future," her teacher said strutting back towards his desk. Amber looked around the room to find that class had already ended, and that she had been sitting there for the past five minutes.  The thought Geez, I'm gonna miss part of my lunch! Was the only thing running through her mind as she stuffed her books in her bag, and rushed out of the classroom successfully knocking into someone. "Oh gosh! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, I'm late for lunch! I'm so sorry," Amber said quickly while picking up the books she made the other person drop. "Just watch where you're going next time." The girl said, dropping to her knees and picking up the papers that had slipped out of her book. Amber nodded, and looked up to meet the girl's eyes as she handed her the pile of books. 
Oh ! It's Jessica Jung's little sister!
Amber was quick to notice the long dark hairand facial features of Jessica Jung's little sister. Jessica was a senior, and she was captain of the cheer team. She was called Hellsica by her fellow cheerleaders, because of her high standards for the team, and her habit to yell at her fellow cheer members for making mistakes. Even though she was very attractive, boys tended to just admire from afar, afraid of having their heart broken by the eldest of the Jung family. Jessica's little sister was a freshman, while Amber was a sophomore. Her little sister was known to be cold towards others, and if someone preceded to make her angry, or annoyed she shot them the Jung death glare. "Yah! Stop staring at me," Amber quickly tore her gaze from the girl's face. Taking the books from Amber, the girl brushed past her and walked away. 
 
Talk about rude.. She didn't even say thank you! Oh ! Lunch! Amber picked up her bag that she dropped in the collision and began to sprint through the halls, down three flights of stairs to SM High's lunchroom. The tomboy arrived to see waves of students exiting from the lunchroom just as the bell rang to signal the start of the next period. Groaning inwardly, she turned around and began to head back towards the stairs to head to her next class on an empty stomach.
 
A week from the incident, Amber found herself thinking more about that girl. The only thing preventing her from trying to befriend the girl was the fact that she knew next nothing about her. Last name? Check. Siblings? Check. Grade? Check.
 
First name? 
 
Nope.
 
Amber would see her in the hallways, but that was the only time she would see her. She could always just ask a freshman... But she didn't know any. Even though SM High was a relatively small high school of 600 students, the grades were very separated. This meant that there were no shared classes, and lunchtimes, so the hallway was pretty much no man's land. 
 
A light bulb went off in Amber's head as she sat on her bed, that was currently covered with red bedsheets, working on solving her 5x5 Rubik's cube. Dropping her Rubik's cube on her pillow as she sat up she reached towards her end table and grabbed her phone. 
 
 
To: Drama Keyeen
From: Llama
 
Psssst.... Keyyyyyy
 
From: Drama Keyeen
To: Llama
 
Psssssst.... WHAT? .-.
   
 
To: Drama Keyeen
From: Llama
 
You know Jessica Jung? Captain of cheer team? 
   
 
To: Llama
From: Drama Keyeen
 
Of course I do. Who doesn't? What about her?
 
To: Drama Keyeen
From: Llama
 
What's her sister's name? Just curious.
 
To: Llama
From: Drama Keyeen
 
Her name is Krystal... How do you not know that Am?
 
Krystal Jung....
 
Name? Check.
 
Now all that was left was to began to court her. Unable to hide her excitement, Amber jumped up from her bed and did a little happy dance while grinning madly. "I got her name! I got her name," Amber sang as she jumped up and down on her bed.