Chapter Two

The End

"Tabi..." I heard her whisper my name while I hugged her. How can this small, fragile girl be so brave at the same time? 

 

 

What is she doing at a place like this? She is too innocent and pure, and clubs have never been her kind of scene. She has never stayed for long at any of our after-parties, including her own group's. But I guess one needs answers to mend a broken heart. I have seen her  open up to others, fall in love, got scared and now she's suffering at the sight in front of her. Who wouldn't when your boyfriend of few years have stopped talking to you and now he is getting cuddly with another woman.

 

 

"Shh.. It's okay, Dara. I'm here with you now." I saw how Jiyong's face remained indifferent. I would believe his act if I did not see him clenching his hands into a tight fist. At least I know that he has not entirely given up on her.

 

 

"Ahh.. Hyung! Seems like we've not introduced Kiko to Dar.. Dara Noona yet. Kiko, meet Dara, my labelmate. I'm sure you have heard of her, she is after all the most popular member in 2NE1." I heard Jiyong introducing the two girls to each other. I felt Dara winced in my arms. It has been four years since the rumours of Jiyong and Kiko dating broke out. But I know better, they were just good friends who sought each other whenever they need a party buddy.

 

It's a dog eat dog world in the entertainment industry. We were trying to debut in the Japanese industry, but sadly YG Entertainment wasn't as known then. Hence we were introduced to Audrie Kiko Mizuhara in hopes that she will be able to spread good words about us to the industry. The same goes for Kiko, she was an uprising model in Japan then but her company sees her potential as an international model. Knowing that our group is popular in Korea and getting popular in the Asian countries, she need us to raise her fame. And now, we both got what we want.

 

However, I am not sure as to why they both always seem to have private meetings sometimes. I have never doubt Jiyong's love for Dara. I have seen how he made a fool out of himself, even in front of the cameras. I remember watching the live telecast of MAMA 2009 and how Jiyong follows Dara like a lovesick puppy. We made fun of him for weeks because of that. And lets not forget how he tried to hog Dara's attention during the whole of Lollipop's recording. But despite all these, I have also seen how Dara pretended as though she did not catch on what Jiyong was doing. In front of the cameras, she acted as though they were not even close at all. 

 

 

"Hello there Kiko-shi. I am beginning to feel jealous that you're getting closer to GD when I was the one that introduced you guys," I smiled at the two of them while I put my arms around Dara. I had to do this, I need to know what is going on between the two of them - Dara and GD. As much as I tried to be selfish, I need to know if they still love each other or was their relationship beyond salvage. I bowed at them to excuse us while I pulled Dara with me to the rooftop.

 

"Dara! What was that all about? Why did you do that?" I have to be harsh, otherwise she will repeat the same mistakes again. "This is not a game, Dara. I have seen how he tried to reach out to you, not caring about what the media will say. But what did you do? You push him away, countless times. Now when he found someone whom he doesn't need to hide from the media, you just have to interfere. What exactly do you want?!"

 

"Tabi.. I can't! I did all that to protect us, him! I LOVE HIM TABI, I LOVE HIM.  He has so much on his plate already. Plagiarism, drug scandal.. He doesn't need another scandal to kill his career. WHY CAN'T ALL OF YOU SEE THAT???" Sobs errupted from her. As much as I wanted to protect her, I have to do this so that she realised that it is not Jiyong who needs saving, it's her. He is a human too who needs to feel loved, not rejection.

 

"BULL! YOU did that because you did not want history to repeat itself. You went through that before in the Philippines, and you do not want to go through the same thing again here. And don't even give me the you-care-for-your/his-fans excuse or you don't deserve someone like him because we all know how perfect you two are! Dara... Were you... even ready to be in a relationship when you agreed to be with him?" I heard her take a sharp intake of breath. I need to know that all the time I held myself back from her was worth it. 

 

"Please... Please save me Tabi. Help me heal."

 

====================================================================================

So... Did I surprise you guys? kekeke. This is in TOP's POV.

I am a Tabisan shipper first until I discovered Daragon. But to be honest, I support whoever Dara/ GD is seeing now too. As fans, we should support our idols' privacy and not get too involved in their life.