Chapter Eight

The End

JIYONG'S POV

 

To say that the guys were shocked was an understatement. Judging from the way they are looking at me, I know they are questioning as to why Dara is here in Osaka - what more watching our concert. I subtly shook my head and went to Youngbae's side, letting go of her hands.

 

 

While Dara was running up the stage, the two Seunghyuns were looking at me however each one reflecting different emotions in their eyes. Seungri was wary, and I know he was asking me if he can be the one interviewing her. I nodded, smiling. He has always been protective of his Dara noona and somehow it made me feel relieved that he will look out for her more than he does for me. Hyung's expression, on the other hand, was a little hard to decipher. He was clearly excited that Dara came to watch our concert but his eyes had also served as a warning when he looked at me. 

 

 

Funny how Hyung became his talkative self when Dara is next to him, not even giving Seungri a chance to talk. I heard him repeated his question twice before Dara leaned in further to listen properly. Hyung took the opportunity to hold her hands and squeeze them. My insides tensed. I shook my head, cursing to myself. Since when did Hyung become expressive to anyone from the opposite gender unless they are very close to him? I haven't even seen him that way with Seungri or Bae for a very long time.

 

 

Looking at the scene in front of me, I couldn't help but to feel demoralised. Just when I'm starting to set things right this year, the sight of them being comfortable with each other greeted me. What made it worst is that Dara allows him to do likewise in front of the thousands of VIPs. Yet when we were in a relationship, she avoided me like a plague whenever we are in front of the camera. I gritted my teeth.

 

 

I lifted my head and saw Dara looking at me saying, "You guys were so cool and talented." She stopped and looked away when she realised that I had noticed it.

 

 

"I can see why you say that," I smiled and eyed Hyung at the same time to see if he had noticed it as well. "Thank you." But instead I felt a mix of disappointment and anger. Anger because Hyung was looking at Dara as though she is the most precious thing that had happened and disappointment because while he looks at only her, he hadn't realised the exchange between Dara and I. I had expected for Hyung to notice it and to shove it in his face later that I still have the affect on Dara.

 

 

Youngbae must have sensed the change in my mood because he put his arms around my shoulders to calm me down. I nodded. I am not stupid to show my raw emotions onstage, not in front of my fans. I guessed I have finally learnt to mask my true emotions in front of my fans from the times Dara used to push me away whenever we were in the eyes of the public.

 

 

Seungri ended the talk and decided that we should all head backstage with Dara. "You're so cute! Do a cute pose for our fans," he said, pointing to the camera next to the stage. 

 

 

"Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii!" I chanted, urging the others to follow me. It has been a while since I had seen her aegyo and I missed it. This petite girl can take away my anger and fear in seconds, and I know that I need to try harder if I still want her in my life. Kwon Jiyong is not going to be a coward this time round and he will fight for her even if it means having to go against one of his brothers. 

 

 

"Noona noona! You didn't tell me that you are coming to watch our concert!" Seungri pouted while holding on to her hands. The boys were around her, anticipating her answer.

 

 

"Eyy, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you guys first. Besides I heard they were bullying you, so I had to save my favourite Maknae," I heard her pacifying him. 

 

 

"Noona, its good to see that you are still watching our concerts even after everything that has happened. We missed you Noona."

 

 

I groaned. Thanks Rat for reminding her. While the others were crowding around her, I reached out for my phone and sent a text message to that one woman who will always help me without any questions - "It has been a while since we see each other. I need your help again, please."

 

=========================================================================================================

A somewhat short update!

Dugeun Duguen. What is going to happen next?

More Tabisan or Daragon moments? Kekeke. Thank you to my readers, subscribers and upvoters. Your comments have keep me going to continue this story~ 

@isuperman_21