Chapter Fourteen

The End

DARA'S POV

 

Noona, Top Hyung texted us that he needs some time alone at home and told us not to worry about him. You should rest too after filming, noona. Fighting!

- Seungri

 

 

Don't worry about me, Santokki. Focus on your filming instead. Make sure to make use of your breaks in between filming, remember to eat well. Just for tonight, let me care for you as a man. Maybe tomorrow, I will accept everything.

-TABI

 

 

"Jjangmae, drive me straight to Seunghyun's house. Big Seunghyun's house, I need to see him fast." I immediately got to the front seat of our car after thanking everyone on the set for their hardwork. Jjangmae must have noticed the urgency in my voice when I saw him glancing at me several times without saying anything. Hearing the engine roared, I closed my eyes and let all the pent up emotions and thoughts run through me. There must have been something that triggered Tabi to send that text, but what is it? Why does it feel like he is saying goodbye?

 

 

He has been my warmth after everything that has happened. He is the only one who believed in me and has been supporting me throughout. I shook my head, not wanting any of the negativity affect me. He can't leave me, I need him. 

 

 

Upon noticing the car has entered his apartment driveway, I didn't wait for Jjangmae to stop the engine and immediately alighted. No matter how hard I tried to ignore it, I do not know why my heart was beating irritably fast. I knocked, or rather banged on his door, "YAH! I know you're in there! Open the door right now Tabi before I do some damage that you will soon regret. TABI!!!!" I know he is in there since the lights in his living room are switched on. I waited for him to open the door with bated breath. Damn it, Tabi.

 

 

"Da.. Dara?!" I looked up to see Tabi rubbing the sleep from his eyes and still sporting his bed hair, looking as confused as ever. Guess amidst the concern and worry, I forgot that it's still too early to be barging into someone's house. 

 

 

"Tabi? Are you alright? I heard about what happened with the boys, I was worried. I couldn't even focus during filming... Why did you two fight? You know you guys are family right? You have been best friends for years, you guys are brothers to be exact! What exactly happened?" I know I was rambling but I don't care anymore. He has seen me at my best and my worst and I was truly worried for him, for the both of them. Realising that he hasn't answered me, I looked up only to notice that he has his arms wide open waiting for me to hug him. And so I did, with all my might. I don't know if I was the one comforting him or I was the one that needed his comfort. But what I know is that I need him by my side and he has gained a place in my heart since the time we got closer.

 

 

========================================================================================================================

SO SORRY FOR ONLY UPDATING NOW.

I know I owe all of you weeks of updates, and it's a sorry excuse but I really am busy with work since school term has just started and students are enrolling in to classes. And I had to make sure that all my work is done before I leave for a week vacation to.. SOUTH KOREA. I can seriously live in Seoul, with idols endorsing almost every brands on the streets and seeing the diff fansite dedications in their KTX stations and listening to K-songs in every shop I went to. T.T