Chapter Eleven

The End

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

"Da.. Dara!"

 

 

"Dara Noona!"

 

 

I turnt to Jiyong upon realising that he has also called out to Dara. Can't that kid take a hint that Dara has already moved on from him? Jeez, so what if he is the great G-Dragon? Anyone sane will choose Top over him. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

 

 

"Come on Dara, I will walk you to your car," I said and pulled Dara along with me, without waiting for anyone to react.

 

 

Upon realising that we were finally out of the recording studio, I rubbed my face with my palm and let out a deep sigh. I looked at Dara and realised that she was still standing in front of me, looking down and fiddling with her fingers. I frowned. I have just realised that she doesn't even protest like how she used to whenever I dragged her somewhere.

 

 

"Uhm.. Are you going to the filming site now? Is Jjangmae accompanying you there?" I asked, trying to ease the tension between us. I know I have been distancing myself away from her lately, but only because I was sorting out my feelings. Her celebrity fans and friends have been outright about claiming her as theirs and that did not go very well with me. Ever since the news that Dara is now single, they are now more obvious proclaiming their interest in her. Just look at that disgustingly cheesy liar, Il-Woo. Seriously, who would ever believe that Dara is his ONLY female friend in the industry? Even an elementary kid wouldn't buy that. Don't even get me started with Young Kwang being giddy in front of the cam because of her. So much for brotherly support. I snorted.

 

 

Okay, focus Tabi. Dara is still not talking to you. I took a deep breath and mentally cursed myself.

 

 

This is Dara we are talking about. It took me about 3 years to be friends with her so I should know that it is not easy for her to open herself up to me again. She has trust issues, but so do I. I contemplated for a while before I held onto the collar of her trenchcoat and adjusted it properly on her and brushed her cheeks after.  She looked questioningly at me and I know she has a million things she want to ask me right now. I smiled at her and shook my head, "Not now. Maybe when I'm ready, hmm?" Without waiting for her to answer, I reached for her hand and brought her to the cafeteria.

 

 

"Here, eat this kimchi fried rice. I know you were too busy practising your script with Jjangmae earlier on that you forgot your dinner," I said, bringing up the spoon full of rice to . I saw her eyes glinted with amusement before she opened to eat. "Here, feed this yourself! Are you a baby?" I pushed the spoon to her and smirked.

 

 

"YAH! Is this how you treat me after ignoring me for months? And you didn't even congratulate me when I texted you that I got the role!" I laughed when Dara took the spoon anyway. Nobody can come in between her and food. 

 

 

"Yeah, yeah. You were practising with me before the audition anyway, so of course you'll get in. I am afterall, Choi Seunghyun THE Actor." I missed this, how we casually tease each other harmlessly. She is one of the few whom I'm comfortable with and someone who doesn't see me as an idol or an actor. This is probably one of the reasons why I started falling for her. She has a beautiful soul. I continued to observe her features while she ate her rice in silence.

 

 

Scooping the last bit of rice from her bowl, Dara looked up to me and said softly, "I miss you, Tabi. Next time if you are too busy, promise me that you'll at least call me, hmm? You worry me more than you think you know...."

 

 

Thud Thud Thud. Damn this heart of mine for reacting this way to such words.

 

=========================================================================================================

A SUPER SHORT MINI UPDATE FOR KATNISS BECAUSE IT'S HER BIRTHDAY TODAY. This is of course dedicated to all you Tabisan shippers who keep on rooting for Tabi instead of G-dragon, especially TABITABI. HAHA. Thought of this scene in like 20 minutes so pardon the grammatical errors and weird sentence structure.

 

To be fair, I have been leaning more towards Daragon these days. Told you guys I'm a weird Tabisan-Daragon Shipper, I totally can't make up my mind.

 

ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING, UPVOTING and lastly, READING THIS FIC. Happy Belated Valentines' Day and also a Belated Total Defence Day (If you're Singaporean). Till next time!