Chapter Sixteen

The End

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

I sighed and look at the woman sitting next to me. She has her legs propped onto my coffee table in front of her, with her eyes fixated on my laptop. She has been on her social media for hours, reading whatever tweets her fans sent her. Like seriously, what is so great about SNS anyway. This is one of the reasons I do not have a social media account, it keeps you from spending quality time with the people around you. I rolled my eyes and continue flipping my furniture design magazine. It has been two days since she rushed over from her filming site and has been staying here since, not that I'm complaining.

 

 

"Tabi look at this! People are actually saying I'm too old to act as Seungyoon's partner!" I snorted at her remark. She is 10 years older that him, of course the pairing will appear as weird for some. "What's more, many fans are disappointed that it wasn't you instead!" I immediately scoot nearer to her and peeked at the laptop screen.

 

 

"Oh please, what do they mean by that? You're definitely older than me as well!" I laughed, only to be hit at the head immediately after. I pulled her nearer to me and wrapped my right arm around her, interlacing our fingers at the same time. With my left hand her hair, I pondered on my next words.

 

 

"You know they are wrong. Heck, you look compatible with everyone Dara. I have seen them pairing you with Jinu hyung, Seven hyung and even the hoobaes. Don't get me started on the pairings with my own members." My body winced at the thought of that, especially when one of the pairings turnt into a reality. And look how that idiot treated her in the end. Dara must have noticed the tension in my body as I felt her curled more into me, as if that's even possible, and turning her head to my chest. Damn, did she just sniff me? I like the Dara now, the one who turnt up in my house since 2 days back. She is more bold with her actions and she no longers turns away from any physical gestures of mine. I know she is still not ready to jump in another relationship and I am willing to wait. For now, she is just mine. My Dara.

 

 

"Tabi, what do you think about having an instagram account?" I heard her asking while her fingers draw circles on my chest. , how do I even control my heart beat much less concentrate. She must have done it unconsciously since her other hand is busy checking her instagram feed.

 

 

"Uhm.. I think it's cool as long you don't spend too much time on it. Besides, what can I post on it? It's too complicated and I'm sure as hell don't take selfies." She stopped whatever she was doing earlier and looked up at me. Her hand on my chest slowly made its way to my chin. Calm down, Seunghyun. She can ing hear your heartbeat so keep your together. As if realising that I was clearly affected by her touch, she continued tracing her fingers on my lips with her eyes on me all this time. I sighed, for a good reason this time. I closed my eyes to relish this moment. How long have I waited for her to look at me as man, and not as something left. 

 

"Hmm, now that you say it, that's good then. I have just created an account under your name and posted a picture of you." I immediately open my eyes to look at her. She was clearly enjoying my reaction, judging by how she is forcing herself not to laugh out loud. "What? It's a decent photo! You sent it to me when you were still in the states to film for your new MV." Oh, you witch. You were obviously playing with me earlier.

 

 

I snatched the phone from her hand and look at the instagram account on her phone. She finally decided not to hold in her laughter and ran towards the kitchen.

 

"DARAAA! OF ALL THE PHOTOS I HAVE SENT YOU, YOU JUST HAVE TO UPLOAD THE ONE WITH THAT STUPID HAIR FOR THE COMEBACK. And what do you mean by 'hello stranger .' huh?" Damn this girl.

 

 

===============================================================================================================================

So... hi? hehe. It's been long, I know.

But Tabisan+Daragon in one pict needs an update right? kekeke. But GD, why are you standing so far away from my baby?