Chapter Eighteen

The End

(JIYONG’S POV)

 

“Hey, I heard that Xin invited you as well to his new shop opening? You’ll be coming right? I mean, we haven’t really hangout ever since that party. We can still be friends, right?”

 

 

“I don’t know, Ji. I don’t want to be the cause of your break-up with Dara Unnie. I realised that what we did over the past years isn’t right and it will seem wrong from her point of view. It’s like we are neither friends nor lovers. We are in between…,” I felt my heart pounded faster when she whispered the next words, “and that's what that is scaring me.”

 

 

I don’t know what I was thinking when I dialed Kiko’s number after our concert ended. A part of me was curious to see if she will be coming for the event tomorrow but another part of me was mad at Dara for hiding her relationship with Top Hyung. Are they even in a relationship? I know she has been staying over his place days before our comeback concert and they are always together whenever we are in YG Building.  She is obviously comfortable with Hyung but at the same time, she still keeps her guard up.

 

 

“Yeah, I guessed. I’m sorry I got you into this mess Kiks. You know you are someone dear to me right? But Dee.. Dara… She is the one I need, the one who puts me in my place whenever I go astray. She gives me strength, Kiko. I don’t think there was an “us” but I guess when we were busy confiding in each other, we blurred the line unknowingly. But I still want you as my friend, Kiks, please come?”

 

 

I heard her sighed before whispering, “Yeah sure, I’ll see you guys there. Will I be making the trip down via the usual way?” I know she meant if I will be the one arranging her flight via my private plane. I nodded and informed her that the plane will be fetching her tomorrow evening.

 

 

 

(TOP’S POV)

 

“Tabi-yah! Why aren’t you preparing yet? Aren’t we going to Xin’s event later?” I saw Dara frowned at me from the vanity table.

 

 

I smiled at her cuteness before shaking my head. “I can’t, Tokki. I’m going to my sister’s place tonight. You go ahead and have fun alright?” I pinched her nose while she continues pouting at me.

 

 

“Fine,” Stop pouting, rabbit. “Say hi to Unnie for me and also please hug your little cutie-pie nephew on my behalf.”

 

 

I nodded before giving her a serious look, “Nothing too y for later, alright?”

 

 

“Yeah yeah, I am just going to wear their brand’s hoodie with a denim jumper over it. Jeez, you are just like Jiyong. What’s up with you guys always dictating what I wear?”

 

I immediately tensed at her remark. Jiyong and I have been civil with each other ever since the fight. We have to, especially when we are having a comeback. There is no way where we can avoid each other when we have to practice every day. I know he is mad at us, mad for not telling him that we have been close ever since. But truth be told, there is nothing to tell. Dara and I have no labels at the moment; I don’t want to scare her away. Especially when she is giving us a chance and so far it has been good.

 

 

Dara must have noticed my quietness as I suddenly noticed that she is now standing right in front of me and giving me her sweet smile. Before I can even react, she pulled me into a tight hug before releasing me.

 

 

“Stop over thinking, Tabi.” I snorted at her. Easy for her to say. “And don’t you dare to roll your eyes at me. I’ll be going to the event now,don't forget to bring some food over to Unni’s place!”

 

 

====================================================================================

Sorry, guys! Short short update. This has been in my draft for close to a month, thinking that I can write more. Obviousy I can't.

As for those who are asking if this will be a Daragon or Tabisan fanfic, we'll see where this go alright? hahaha, I'm just trying to link whatever they posted on their social media to make the story a litte more realistic.

Love you guys!