Chapter Twelve

The End

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

I ruffled her hair and smiled, "You sure know how to make a man go soft within seconds. Come on, let's go. You still have some filming to do."

 

 

Reaching out for her hand, I led her to the parking lot. As I found her car with Jjangmae waiting and headed towards it, I warned her about getting too close with Young Kwang. "Don't get too close with that kid, he loves skinship. And you don't have to worry about being awkward with him, he is an easy-going person who loves to joke around so I'm sure you will be comfortable with him in no time, hmm?" Opening the car door for her, I saw her rolled her eyes before getting in.

 

 

"You are weird," she whispered loud enough for me to hear. "One minute you're ignoring me and the next, you're worrying over me like a worried grandma." I can see her furrowed her brows and pouted while I adjusted her seatbelts. Damn, the things I could do to that mouth. Resisting myself, I looked down at her hands and held them, "You will know soon and I hope when that time comes, you won't run away from me again, Dara." And with that, I closed her car door and headed straight to the recording room.

 

 

Upon reaching the recording studio, I saw the boys gathered in one circle seemingly involved in a heated discussion. 

 

 

"Come on hyung, give Seunghyun hyung a chance. Noona has been through a lot, especially after you ignored her and pranced around with Kiko in front of the media," I heard Seungri raised his voice. "Yeah, I know she was the one that always pushed you away whenever we're in front of strangers or the media, but she has her own reasons for that. You should know better what those reasons are, even we could see it. But no, you chose to drown yourself in self-pity instead and blamed her for being the reason your relationship went spiralling down. Guess what, Seunghyun hyung was always there for her whenever the media reported your scandals. So yeah, if you were to ask me, you should consider yourself lucky that Noona still talks to you."

 

 

I wasn't expecting that coming from Maknae. Fans may see Seungri as the attention hogger and the careless one in the group, but really, he is the most sensitive towards others amongst us all. He loves it when we laugh because his jokes are funny, or when we complimented him for his acting or singing. I guess, that is why he is close with Dara. They are the groups' mood makers. They will listen to our problems and make us forget them but they will keep their own worries to themselves, afraid that they are adding on to the burden of others. Guessing that it was my cue to step in before Jiyong gets worked up, I turned the door knob but only to stop when I heard Jiyong whispering in a low voice, "I still have a chance, Ri. You don't understand. She called me the other night to apologise. She said she understood where I was coming from and she forgave me for whatever I did before." My grip on the door knob tightened. Why would Dara call him to say those things to him? Hasn't she moved on? "I was never in a relationship with Kiko. Yeah, we were close to the point that we'd travel together and all, but that is all there is. I love Dara, not Kiko. That photos with Kiko outside the club was planned. I was expecting some reactions from Dara, to stop me from going to another woman or to yell at me even but I guess she is too kind for all that and let me go instead."

 

 

Not wanting to hear anymore of his , I turned the door knob and headed towards him. Without waiting any further, I grabbed his collar and pulled him up. That douche has serious problems if he has been doing all that just to gain a reaction from his then girlfriend, whom he has been ignoring for months. "YOU LISTEN CAREFULLY YOU HEAD. I don't care if whatever you had with Kiko was real or not, but to hurt Dara is something that I will not stand. You knew she treasured her private life, the life when she is just Sandara Park and not Dara of 2NE1. Let's face it, the fame was getting into your head and your new friends were slowly trying to influence you. What, wasn't the drug scandal enough? You even spent your birthday in Japan with your new clique when you have us, and Dara, waiting for you here. So don't you use that ty excuse to cover up your actions." I let go of him and ran a hand through my hair. My emotions are running high and I have so many questions running through my mind, most of it involving Dara.

 

 

Realising that the others have stood up in defense mode made me feel worst. I know they are weighing my next action. I rarely get aggressive. Whenever I am having my angry fits, they know not to interrupt me as that will only agitate me further. Not able to stand the tension in the room any longer and knowing I have to clear this mess later, I left the room and headed to the rooftop to think.

 

 

================================================================================================

Yay, an update in Tabi's POV (finally)! So how is it? Hahaha, a lil of Tabisan but a not so happy Tabi at the end. Kekeke.

Happy Chinese New Year to all of you celebrating it, HUAT AH! And to those who aren't, happy holidays!