Chapter Ten

The End

DARA'S POV

 

I dialed the number that I have come to memorise, hoping to hear some words of encouragement from him. Ever since I have been practising my lines for Dr. Yi Ahn, I rarely get to see Seunghyun around. He rarely texts me nowadays, but I heard from their managers that they are busy preparing for their comeback this year so that could be the reason why. 

 

 

"TABI YAHHHHH. Aren't you forgetting something?" I immediately questioned my best friend, without giving him the chance to greet me yet. If not for his breathing, I would have thought that the line went dead - which is weird because Seunghyun will always be cheerful whenever he answers my call. Now it feels like he is weighing something on his mind.

 

 

"Seunghyun.. Is everything okay? Where are you now? Do you want me to come over?" Panic started to engulf me. He has always been a sensitive person to the point that he suffered from mild depression from his past relationship with the one woman he loved. I remembered back to the time when Jiyong had to rush over to their dormitory during our date when their manager called saying that Seunghyun tried to commit suicide.

 

 

"Dara..." I heard him took a deep breathe. "I'm alright, stop panicking alright? I'm just busy these days, I'll talk to you later?"

 

 

Before I could even have the chance to reply, the line was disconnected. I closed my eyes, trying to think where I had gone wrong. The past few days have not been the best for me. I have a script to practise, acting lessons to go to and on top of that I still have lines to come up with for my DJ session with Beats. I am not complaining, but with my members being far away from me, I felt lonely. CL is in LA trying to get all the contacts and help she needs for her solo debut, Minzy is there too but for a different reason. She wants to have a vacation with her family and at the same time, challenge herself in the dancing scene. As for Bom, she is trying to stay away from the prying eyes of the media. I sighed. It wasn't this bad when Seunghyun was around.

 

 

I texted Jiyong asking of their whereabouts, though I have a feeling that all of them are in the recording studio. After my last call with Jiyong, I honestly felt as though I can breathe again.  I loved him, and I probably still do but I am not going to do anything about it especially when he already has someone else. I guess that's the thing about first love, you will never stop loving them. 

 

 

Packing my bag, I took my car keys and looked around my room to make sure that I have everything with me. I will drop by YG Building to check on the boys' progress on their comeback album and at the same time to check on Seunghyun. I know I will only be calm once I see that he is alright, physically and emotionally.

 

 

Pulling up to the building carpark, I started feeling all kinds of anxiety. I didn't know what it is but I do know that I play a part in the reason for Seunghyun's hostility. Seunghyun - gosh, whatever happen to always calling him Tabi?  Striding down the hallway, I head over to their recording room. I know they are not recording at the moment since I can hear their laughters from the hallway. I placed my hand over my chest to soothe my nerves before turning the door knob.

 

 

"Oh Noona, you're here?" Seungri stood up to leave me some space on the couch. I looked at the boys and smiled. Jiyong met my gaze. He was showing his gummy smile which has never failed to make my heart skip a beat. I glanced over Seunghyun and noticed that his smile has faded away. Now he was serious. He did not even attempt to look at me.

 

 

"Have you guys been working hard for your comeback? I heard from Ji that you guys are still here so I have decided to drop by and give moral support before going to the filming site later on."

 

 

"Whoa Noona, you are finally acting!" Daesung exclaimed jokingly. "I heard from Hyungs that Young Kwang Hyung was so happy when he found out that you are the lead actress. He even showed it during the interview!"

 

 

"HAH, and when I was scrolling through Twitter, I saw fans tweeting me that Il Woo hyung mentioned your name in one of his interviews again. Seriously Noona, who is he trying to fool by saying that you are his only female friend in this industry? And why are your fans tweeting ME that in the first place?" Seungri and the rest of the boys snorted. Well, all except for Mr Grumpy over there. 

 

 

It has always been a joke among the YG Family that I have the craziest, but also the sweetest kind of fans. My fans love to look out for me, to the point that they will inform the other members about it. And that includes tweeting the Big Bang boys as well. We even proved it by making the Big Bang boys tweet something related to me and the rest of the 2NE1 girls individually, the most number of replies and retweets will always be from my fans.

 

 

"Aack... Uhhh.. Maybe they're hoping that you will tell me about it? Kekeke. Anyway, care to tell me why Seunghyun is behaving like one grumpy old man over here? Were you guys bullying my best friend when I'm away?" I placed my hand over Seunghyun's shoulder and felt him tensed under. That action itself confirms that I was the reason for his behaviour the past few days. I looked at him questioningly however he only avoided my gaze. I sighed, this is going to be harder than I thought. "Uhmm guys, fighting! I will always cheer for all of you. I guess I'll head over to the filming site now." I tightened my grip on my bag and head over to the door. I am not going to be affected by this. 

 

 

"Da.. Dara... Noona"

 

=======================================================================================================================

HELLOOO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS/SUBSCRIBERS! Sorry if I didn't update last weekend ): 

This chapter is more of a filler chapter, actually. kekeke sooooo... who is it that calls Dara at the end? Tabi? Jiyong? Hmm..