Chapter Thirteen

The End

DARA'S POV

 

Nuna, you gotta come quick. The hyungs are fighting and Top hyung left. He hasn't returned since.

- Seungri

 

That message was sent by Riri 5 hours ago. My heart started beating fast, thinking of all the possible scenarios that could have happened between the boys. What was it that got Tabi lost his temper till he had turnt to violence? My Tabi has always been a gentleman, the soft one among the other Big Bang boys.

 

 

Since I am still at my last scene of filming, I had no choice but to merely send a text back to Seungri. "Just got your message, shooting my last scene for the night now. Will rush over after. What exactly happened? Has Top returned? How's GD?"  Still worried about Top, I decided to send him a text as well.

 

 

"Hey, where are you? I heard something happened between you and Ji. I'm coming over right after my filming, you'll wait for me right?"

 

 

I put my handphone on the table in front of me just so that it'll be in my view if any of the boys were to reply. Thinking about it alone make my head aches. I took the seat opposite Jjangmae and closed my eyes to shut myself from the world. I need to let go of all the worries, even if those causing them are two important people in my life. That's one similarity between the life of an idol and that of an actress. You have to fully immerge yourself into the character that you are playing otherwise the viewers won't be moved by your acting.

 

 

"Dara-shi, are you okay? Did all the filming tire you out?" I peeked with one eye open to see Young Kwang hovering above me with his forehead wrinkled with worry.

 

 

I immediately straightened my posture and shook my head, "Ahh, Young Kwang-shi. No, I had fun filming all the scenes earlier." I forced out a smile to assure him that I can continue filming later. I don't want my co-worker to think that I am not competent enough for the role. Trying to divert his attention from me, I decided to start a new topic for conversation. "Top has said many things about you, you two must have been very close. And your acting earlier... Wahh, daebak! I can surely learn a thing ..." Before I can complete my sentence, my phone lit up indicating a text message received. 

 

 

"Noona, Top hyung hasn't returned yet. GD hyung postponed our recording and went home earlier with Dae hyung. Only Youngbae hyung and I are still in the studio. Has hyung texted you?" 

- Seungri

 

 

"Did something happen between you and the Big Bang members?" I looked at Young Kwang shi and contemplated telling him. Is it wise to tell him my problem? Not that I don't trust him but I am worried he will despise me for being the cause of Big Bang's fight. After all he is friends with both Tabi and Jiyong. However that would mean he'll be able to give me better advices than the rest since he is close to the both of them, right? I slumped my shoulders and sighed.

 

 

"It's just... Top and GD have been having issues with one another and today, Seungri texted saying that they fought in the recording studio. You know.. I have already apologised to GD for my mistakes and forgave him at the same time for leaving me behind while he dates other girls. And Top.. Top has been taking care of me ever since then so he tends to be more protective over me. Then there are the other boys who have their own opinions and sides about this.." I rubbed my face with my hands and kept them there to hide away from this embarassment and guilt. My life itself is a drama.

 

 

I heard Young Kwang laughed a little. Is he making fun of me when I'm having a dilemma right now? I frowned. He stopped when he took a look at my face, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It's just.. It's simple really! Both boys like you hence they are always at loggerheads since they see each other as a threat. When Jiyong loves someone, he always expresses it and does things without much thought so you have to understand him from there. And Top, he is the exact opposite of Jiyong. He always put the girl's feelings before his and he is very sensitive towards every small detail. Top is a little hard to read but you should know since you are closer to him now. So... who do you pick?"

 

 

I groaned and bang my head on the table. I was right, Tabi did have feelings for me. But Jiyong.. It's impossible. He has Kiko now, so he really shouldn't be affected. I looked up at Young Kwang, "Ughh.. Maybe you're right about Top's feelings. But Jiyong? You must be wrong, he's attached right now. You should know, they have been caught by the media many times."

 

 

I saw Young Kwang scrutinising me and I can see the confusion in his eyes. "What are you talking about? Are you referring to Kiko?" I nodded slowly, trying to figure out his reaction still. Wasn't it obvious enough that they are dating? Did Jiyong not tell his friends? That's impossible. "No, they aren't..." Before he can continue his sentence, Jjangmae interrupted us to inform us that filming will resume shortly. 

 

 

Standing up, I took a sip from my bottle and looked at Young Kwang, "Lets go, I need to rush back after filming to settle this with the boys. They are giving me a headache."

 

 

=====================================================================================================================

So... Finally somebody told Dara about Top's feelings for her! HAHA. Aigoo, Tabi yah, your friend has confessed to Dara on your behalf.

What will Dara do now? Besides.. Now that Dara knows that Jiyong is actually not seeing Kiko. (Please don't leave hate comments about Kiko because really, I love her as an individual and a model. She has a bright personality and is strong willed)

What's in the next chapter?  Hehehe