Chapter Six

The End

DARA'S POV

 

"YAHHHH! When are you coming to our concert here?!" I know he is pouting right after he said that. Tabi has made me promised to come to one of their concerts in Japan and now that they are nearing the end of their tour, he has been pestering me almost everyday.

 

 

We have come so far; I remembered when I could barely speak a complete sentence to him a few years back, no thanks to Gummy Unnie's I'm Sorry MV for that. And now, we are like two peas in a pod. I shook my head and chuckled, "YAH! You know how busyarrow-10x10.png I am with my acting classes these days. They want to debut me as an actress this year so I got to finish it fast. I'm not like the almighty actor Choi Seunghyun. Kekeke. Do you think they'll give me kissing scenes like the ones you did in Tazza 2?" My heart started to quicken its pace when I remembered his scenes from the movie. Who knew that Tabi has been hiding his abs all these years? 

 

 

A deep chuckle broke me from my thoughts, "Eyy. I didn't know you are the jealous type. But you know, we did have our first on-air kiss together so there's nothing to be jealous about!" Stupid Tabi and his mouth. No, stupid MV. That MV is the start of everything, including my relationship with him. Jiyong visited the set to give the both of us support since it was our first time acting. At that time, he was still my oppa-like dongsaeng. But everything changed when we were told there would be kissing scenes for the MV. It must be his insecurity then, thinking that I might have feelings for Top, that he has decided to confess to me right before we filmed that scene. I felt Joross squeezing my hands and shaking his head. Like Tabi, Joross was the one who helped me get back to my feet after everything that had happened in the Philippines. 

 

 

"Aisht! I am not going to your concert anymore, Tabi!" I disconnected the call. Serve him right for always teasing me.

 

 

I looked up and saw Joross still eyeing me and Katz giving me a comforting smile. I wonder when will be the time when I don't need the care from others around me. I know I am not weak, but why do people always think otherwise? I am thankful for those around me, but I need to get through this on my own. I want to show a different image to those who have been with me from the start: my family, my friends, the girls, Tabi.. And Jiyong.

 

 

"Wonder what will his reaction be when he sees you later, Dara," I know that there is a double meaning when Joross said that. He is not only referring to Seunghyun. If Tabi and I are like two peas in a pod, Joross and I are like soulmates - just not in the romantic way. We understand each other better than anyone else. Which is also the reason why I had asked him to go a step further with Katz. Lets just say that their relationships used to have more downs than ups. 

 

 

I rolled my eyes at him, "Oh come on, give me a break you two! You are here on a honeymoon, not to babysit me. Plus, I am here for the boys, no matter what I have or had with them before." And with that I left them and walked towards the VIP box. I scanned my surroundings just to make sure that I will not bump into someone I have no intentions on seeing. This is her territory so I won't be surprised if he had invited her as well.  Maybe coming here wasn't a good idea after all but I have to stick to my promise to Tabi, God knows when he will throw tantrums if I hadn't come. 

 

 

Nearing the encore, a security came over to me and asked me to follow him backstage. Great, that would mean one of the boys know that I'm here. Please note the sarcasm. So much for being discreet earlier on. 

 

 

"Dara..." I slowly turned around when I heard that voice. My hands curled into a fist and I felt my nails digging into my palm. I felt as though everything in me froze, I can't even smile at him to show him that I am okay. Why wouldn't I be? "Hi. I.. I didn't know you will be here until I saw you when I was performing just now," how dare he say that. He shouldn't be noticing me anymore now that we are nothing, we are not even friends. 

 

 

It took me a few seconds to calm the storm inside of me, but I guessed even that wasn't enough as the words that left me next shocked me more than him. "Tabi.. I.. I came for Tabi, Jiyong," I whispered. He will always have that effect on me, which is also why I tend to distant myself from him whenever the cameras are rolling. It would have been too obvious.

 

 

I saw a flash of pain and guilt in his eyes before he masked his expression. "Uh.. Yeah, they are onstage right now. MC duties. Come on, I will bring you there," and I let him hold my wrist and lead me up the stairs. Wait, this is the way up to the stage. I groaned, knowing that I will now have to post on my social networks on my whereabouts otherwise fans will be curious for the reason on why I am in Osaka. 

 

 

Walking towards the centre of the stage with Jiyong and Youngbae behind me, I became the cheerful Dara of 2NE1. I saw the 3 boys introducing me to the crowd. Funny how my Big Bang escorts right now happens to also be the ones I am most uncomfortable with. Whatever. I should have known Tabi was up to something when I saw his smile graduated to a smirk. As I continued to observe him, I didn't realise that he was speaking in Japanese to me. Since when did he become so fluent in Japanese? 

 

 

"Dara-chan! Dara-Chan! Why are you in Osaka?" Tabi asked in his high pitched voice before squeezing my hand. I know that was his sign to show me that he was grateful that I have kept my promise. Wait, why is he asking me so comfortably when we are onstage now? Fans have always thought that we are awkward with each other and I have no intentions to make them think otherwise. "Is Japanese hard for you?" he asked again. Oh, I will skin him alive when I get my hands on him later.

 

 

"Ahh... Uhmm... I am nervous. Uhm... I am still learning Japanese." Blackjacks have always known that I am not fluent in Japanese but this crowd is filled with VIPS so I have to explain myself. I looked at Tabi, signalling him to help me out but that prick only ignored me, "Ahh.. My Japanese is still not fluent." I let out a deep breath and continued, "Hello Osaka VIPs, nice to meet you! I am Dara! Ahh.. I hope you enjoyed watching Big Bang concert just like I did..."

 

 

Someone please remind me to strangle Jiyong for bringing me up the stage and to skin Tabi afterwards for putting me in a spot, in front of the thousands of VIPs.

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:

To my readers who have been continuously reading this story and commenting on it, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I realised that there are so many Tabisan shippers out there! Keke, where are my Daragon shippers at?! If some of you are expecting this chapter to be from GD's POV, I am sorry >.< I will try to post the next chapter in his POV. 

BUT OMG, DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT TABISAN INTERACTION LAST NIGHT? IT'S LIKE THEY ARE NO LONGER AWKWARD WITH EACH OTHER. KYAAAAA. But okay, I know GD was also smiling fondly at Dara from the side, but it's like Dara didn't even ack his presence. T.T it is hard to ship these 2 ships at the same time.

Before I end off, thank you to my new subscribers! You guys are the one who pushed me to update when all I want to do is to laze around over the weekends. Till the next update! 

@isuperman_21