Chapter Seven

The End

JIYONG'S POV

 

Looking at the crowd in Osaka, I have decidedarrow-10x10.png not to be reckless anymore and to think of my fans first. I admitarrow-10x10.png that the past few years I was getting sick of my lifestyle. I felt so trapped, especially with the media keeping an eye on me as though they are waiting for me to commit a mistake. This is also the reason why I wouldn't explain myself whenever there are scandals involving me going around. I don't see the need to, as long as they didn't hurt my family and Dara. 

 

 

Our parents have decided to attend today's show since we told them that this would be the last tour before we release the next album. As I scanned throught the VIP Box, I did a double take. I saw a petite figure with brown locks bobbing her head to our songs, Dara... Shearrow-10x10.png is keeping her promise after all. We'd promised to always attend each others' concert, no matter what happens between us. I smiled at the sight of her. You can make things right, Kwon Jiyong. She is still sticking to her promise.

 

 

After ending our set, I hurriedly went backstage and told the security to bring Dara to me. I am going to introduce her to our fans, I want to show her that VIPs too will love her, just like how Elfs  have accepted her. I gritted my teeth when I thought back to when Donghae had told his fans that his special guest for his concert was Dara, his friend for ten years. How s were teasing him for that and how their fans cheered loudly after he announced it. I scowled. It was all over Twitter and instagram the next day, fans were posting videos of him introducing her and how he smiled softly when he mentioned her name. It didn't help when Dara has also posted a selca of them on her instagram to show her support for Super Show. I took a big gulp of water and crushed the bottle with my hands.

 

 

Every nerve on my body went on alert when I saw her walking into the room. "Dara.." I whispered. I looked at her, not knowing how her reaction will be like. We did talk a few times after the incident but it has always been around a crowd. Like previously, it was me who had to make the first move to reach out to her.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

I was surprised to see her at Jay Park's AOMG after party. These events have never been her kind of scenes but I guess her current bestfriend, Marshall, has succeeded in persuading her to come out of her shell. Throughout the event, CL and I tried to hide her away from the eyes of the public especially when we learnt that Dispatch was there too. 

 

 

"Yo, my man G-Dragon!" Baller pulled me from the crowd, "Wanna come backstage and say hi to Bieber?" Bieber was scouted by Scooter Braun and I needed Braun to recognise my music, just like how he did with Psy Hyung. I nodded. I looked at CL and pointed at Dara before leaving, and the former responded by nodding her head. CL knows that I have stayed away from Kiko to fix things right with Dara. She knows that all that Kiko and I shared was friendship but I knew that she knew there has been always been an attraction in that friendship. God, how screwed up can I be.

 

 

Bieber may be lean, but he had muscles. He wore a grey T-shirt over low-rise jeans and a snapback. He was a pretty boy but I know that he is like all other rich celebrities with enough arrogance to fill a blimp. In other words he was like me, G-dragon, who was greedy for fame and would do anything to have it before realising that you are also hurting the ones around you. I heard about his on and off relationship with Selena Gomez and how he treated her. Letting out a silent sigh, I grimaced. I don' t need another prick up my . I raised my cup at him and walked back to the dancefloor where the rest of the crowd was at. Baller narrowed his eyes at me but followed me nonetheless. He kept quiet and I couldn't care anymore about Bieber or Braun.

 

 

I growled softly when I saw Dara drinking her third cup of frozen margaritas. I shot her a warning look and CL stepped in, extending her hand to stop me. I snatched the cup from Dara and took a sip to taste it without giving her any chance to react. I nodded my head to show her that she can go on drinking since it wasn't that strong. Dara stood there with a frown on her face before she tried to cover it up by laughing and dancing to the music. I flashed CL a grin, "At least she isn't sober enough to slaughter me right now."

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Tabi..." Dara eyes widened upon seeing me and realising that we are alone, " I.. I came for Tabi, Jiyong."

 

 

A pang of guilt and pain went through me. I forced myself to ignore them and told myself that she still needed time. "Come on, I will bring you there."

 

I held her wrist and led her to the stage. Just this once, let me hold you. I need to feel you, even if it's for a short while.

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:

Yayy, an update! An insight into GD's thoughts and how he is really feeling inside. 

If you guys haven't already realised, I myself don't know if Dara will eventually end up with Tabi or Jiyong. I love the Tabisan interactions these days but Daragon.... Kekeke. Don't you guys pity on GD here? /puppy eyes.