Chapter Seventeen

The End

DARA’S POV

 

Today will be Big Bang’s MADE concert in Seoul. I will be going as a member of 2NE1, showing the boys my support. Truthfully, it will also be my first time facing them after their fight. I haven’t spoken to Jiyong. I do not know what to say to him. It was long over between us. I no longer want to hold a hopeful crush on him, knowing that eventually, he will push me away again. The scene at the club, him and Kiko being physically close together, will always haunt me in the middle of the night. That will be the last image playing on my mind before I went to bed and it still hurts every single time. 

 

 

“We are here,” I felt the van stopped and looked up to Jjangmae, “The fans saw us, there is no point hiding your arrival by now. And I’m pretty sure the boys will be waiting for you in their waiting room.”

 

 

I nodded at him and smiled. Out of all the managers we had, Jjangmae is the only one who has earned my trust. He has become a friend, a confidant. I stepped out of the van and smiled at the number of VIPs calling out my name. Huh, seems like they like me more now that they know G-dragon is dating someone else. I rushed into the stadium and immediately headed for their waiting room with Jjangmae following behind, carrying the food that I made for them.

 

 

“SURPRISE! Your No.1 Noona fan is here!” I shouted. I stretched out my arms welcoming Seungri’s hug and patted his head. “Aigoo, you will always be my number 1 member in Big Bang. Here I got you guys some food.” 

 

 

I looked around the room to find Jiyong eyeing me warily. I know he feels conflicted as to whether he should approach me. Spunning my head to find Tabi, I saw him at the dressing table with his make-up artist fussing over him. You can do this, Dara. Taking deep breaths, I walked towards Jiyong and gave him a pat on his shoulder. Yes, a pat on his shoulder. Way to go, me! 

 

 

“Hey.. So, finally a comeback concert for your fans huh? Pretty sure the new songs will be great,” I looked at him to give him some encouragement. I am not sure how he is shouldering all the responsibility as the leader of a globally known group and on top of that, his personal problems. That is the reason why I had admired him from the start; he doesn’t let his personal life influence his work decisions. 

 

 

“Is there really no turning back, Dee? Had I really done it bad this time that there is no hope for us?” He looked at me with pain and regret in his eyes. No, I am not ready for this talk yet. “Noona, you’re here?” I looked to the voice and saw Daesung waving at me. I immediately stood up and hugged him. “Thank you Daesung for saving me.” I whispered loud enough for him to hear. He nodded and patted my back, “Heard you are going to film another web drama. And what is this that I hear, our own Seungyoon-ie is your lead actor? HAHAHAHA, I pity him!” I gasped and smacked him on his head.

 

 

“Sensitive topic, Daesung! She was whining to me about it at home the other day.” Yeah, thanks for the support Tabi.

 

 

“Oh my god, Noona! I can’t believe you are more worried about the… Wait, hyung mentioned at home. Don’t tell me you have been staying at his house all these while Noona?” 

 

 

"Hul.. So you must be the one that created his instagram account and spamming our instagram feeds.." Seungri added on.

 

 

I glared at Tabi and sighed. Stupid Tabi and his stupid mouth. I think it’s time for me to join the rest of the crowd now. So much for me avoiding being awkward.

 

==============================================================================================================

Again, I am sorry for taking so long to update regularly.

I'm not sure if I have created this ff on a whim, cause now I can't think of any good plots to continue.