Chapter Fifteen

The End

DARA'S POV

 

I looked up at the man who has been by my side through it all. He is my rock, my hero. Most importantly, he's my Tabi. I try to settle my sobs, my voice coming out strained when I say, "I need you, Tabi. I don't know if I'm emotionally ready, but will you wait for me?" My breaths are broken with each inhale as I watched him trying to take in everything that I have said. 

 

 

I saw the corners of his lips curved up as he brushed my hair away from my face. "Of course, Dara. I will always wait for you, hasn't that what I have been doing all along?" He whispered. "That's exactly the reason why I didn't want to push you into a relationship, baby. We'll take things slowly okay, we'll take things our way. Hmm?" I tiptoed and cry hard into his neck before nodding. How can someone still love a broken person like me? Oh God, and to think I have been denying my feelings for him all along.

 

 

I tried to push away the thought of Jiyong out of my mind, I will settle with that later. Right now, all I need is Tabi. 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

I don't know how long we stayed in that position. I heard her sigh in contentment, and I want so hard to believe that she has finally chosen me and no one else. I don't think I can see her finding comfort in the arms of another man, I will punch the daylights out of him. Huh, you already did. Remember your best friend Kwon Jiyong? I rolled my eyes at that thought. Slowly, I lifted her and brought her to my bed. I know she did not get enough sleep earlier on and that hours of filming must be draining on her.

 

 

I lay her on my bed and laid next to her, facing her. I looked into her eyes as they scanned mine. "Go to sleep, Dara," I wispered while I traced my fingers along the contours of her face, "I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I'll wait for you, even if it's forever..." The words slipped out of my mouth before I can even stop them. " Dara, I didn't mean like that." Lie. If there is someone that will make me believe in forever, then it's her.

 

 

I saw her smile before shaking her head, then tracing her finger down my lips. "It's okay, Tabi. Now, go to sleep. I'm tired." Those were her last words before she fell into a deep slumber. I continued watching her, like a creeper. I don't know how long this will last before she realises that I am nowhere near Jiyong. I don't know how to express my feelings, especially in the public. I obviously can't produce a hit song within minutes and most of all, I am definitely not into fashion. That is one thing that has always been common between Dara and Jiyong. They always have the same taste in clothes, even after breaking up. It's like their minds are wired to share and like the same designer or clothes. As for me, I can walk out of the airport in my pyjamas with a jacket over it and I won't mind it at all. But now, I think I need to start taking clothes seriously. I felt Dara snuggling closer into me before she puts her arms around my waist. Yeah, I definitely need to start taking an interest in fashion. I don't know what I will feel or do if I ever see them sharing the same wardrobe yet again.

 

 

===============================================================================================================

WAZZUP GUYS?! It's Tabisan (yet again) But let them have their moments now, okay? Kekeke. Uhm.. GD can chill at the back for now. HAHAH. I miss all of you!!!!

And to my new subscribers/upvoters, THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO READ THIS!