Last.

The End

(Third Person POV)

How long has this been going on? Fans have been speculating that it started ever since their Hello days. But what they did not know was that it had already happened way before that; during their trainee days.

 

She does not know what it is about her that attracted him. Could it be her carefree and crazy personality then or was it because she was the newest to join the company. She knows she is different from the other trainees. Reason being, she is already a known and popular artiste in Philippines. Her behavior may seem as shy to some, but no one can deny that she has an unexplainably crazy personality that one might mistake it as being carefree.

 

The irony of it all. Now her lover has left her for some other wild and carefree model. She knows that she has changed ever since she started being in an idol group. But she has no choice; she does not want to repeat the same mistakes ever again. She wants her privacy as an artiste and she surely does not want any scandals. She has experienced enough to know how depressing it is whenever the media keeps shoving her failed relationships down . This is why she has decided to keep their relationship a secret.

 

The first 2 years were bliss, as fans speculated that they were merely the best of friends. That he was just taking care of her since she is new to the country.

 

However after she has debuted, her number of fanboys grew exponentially to the point he will get unreasonably jealous. All cameras were on her, and she knew she has to be extra careful to not let any signs slip. So whenever he tries to talk to her in front of the cameras, she will subtly push him away. Every advances he make, she will make it seem as though they weren’t for her. There was once when she even pushed him to her own member when they were onstage when the rumors of them being together spread across the internet among the international fans. She knows she was hurting him with his actions, even when he does not show it. She can see it in his eyes - the confusion, hesitation then despair. But she keeps on pushing him away, not remembering that at the same time she should pull him closer to her as well to keep the relationship going.

 

It was not until the texts lessened, the calls no longer came and meetings were reduced to zero that she realized what was going on in her relationship. He did not even say goodbye, but she knows better. He is never the type to leave the relationship; he will always let the girls do it. And that was exactly what he was doing to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Ji- Jiyong… It’s been a long time,” but the words merely came out as a whisper. It was the first time since 2 months that she had seen him. They are now at the after-party for YG Family Concert. A part of her wants to run to him and apologize for her actions, to embrace him in her arms and shower him with butterfly kisses. But a part of her was torn at the sight in front of her. Because now, right in front of her, there was another girl clinging onto his arm. Giving him her full attention, not afraid to be exposed of her closeness with him. 

 

She felt her cheeks getting wet. She brought this upon herself. He deserves a girl who is bold enough to show the world that she loves him. Everything about her is perfect - she is a model who is growing internationally. And with that thought in mind, she wiped her tear and walk towards them with a smile.

 

“Hi Jiyonggie! I believed you haven’t introduce her to us yet.”

“Dara! I… This.. This is …”

But before he could continue, a hand spun her around and envelope her in a tight hug.