008

Two hearts

" cigarettes look so harmless but then again so did you. "

"So, tell us more about yourself." 

"You don't have to know anything about me." Sarang said softly. She didn't want to reveal her full name, aware that they would realise soon that she was part of the Choi's. Sarang was not really part of the Choi family apart from the fact that she had the Choi's blood running in her veins. She detested the fact, actually. The damn blood that's keeping her alive was also the same one getting her killed. She knew that her grandfather held an significant position in the mafia society but had wanted nothing to do with it. She knew how her grandfather had mercilessly took the lives of innocent people without batting an eyelid, and getting away scott free. As much as she disliked her grandfather, her grandfather was in no favour for the girl. 

"After witnessing what you did? I think we have to know about you." Baekhyun spoke. 

Sarang looked at the 6 guys in front of her and sighed inwardly. Perhaps telling them her identity would keep them away from her. No one sane wanted anything to do with the Choi's. But again, if they were playing a part in elimating the Choi's, she would probably be dead the second she revealed her full name. 

"Sarang. Choi Sarang." The girl decided to say it anyway. She took the risk, hoping that the result would not be the latter. She had to stay alive for now, she had things to complete. Sarang prepared her heart, half expecting a bullet to shoot her riggt through her brains. 

The guys fell silent. Kai winced. His guess had hit the bullseye. Right from the start, the girl was mysterious. From handling a serious wound calmly while on the run to killing someone with ease, he knew that Sarang was probably not just an ordinary girl that could handle guns and injuries. After witnessing her kill Ji Sung, he made a guess that Sarang could be part of the Choi's but was desperately hoping that she was not. After all, Choi Min Hyuk was the one who place the bullets into his parents' hearts.

Hesitantly, he opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. He hd no idea how he should treat Sarang. It was obvious to Kai that Sarang nothing to do with his parents' death however he could not shrug off the bugging fact that the Choi's blood was running in her veins.

The other guys did not take it as well as Kai as they were not expecting it.

"I think you should go home." Suho stated quietly. He did want to treat Sarang harshly but he was not sure if he could be nice to her after knowing that she was Choi Sarang.

"I'll be going." Sarang made her way to the door.

This time, nobody stopped her.

 


Sarang made her way back home quickly. She was tense due to constantly being chased after these days. She settled down on her couch with a plop. She was extremely tired but could not help but to think if the faces of Exo after she revealed her identity.

at least I'm not dead yet. 

Putting those thoughts at the back of her mind, Sarang drifted off to a deep sleep she haven't had in ages. 


 

"Hyung, are you okay." Sehun entered Kai's room.

Kai looked up and forced a smile,

"Yea of course, why not?"

"Because she is Choi Sarang."

"Haha, guess that I need to start hating on her now?" Kai let out a bitter laugh.

"Hyung..."

"She's not a bad person." Kai whispered.

"She didn't kill my parents, her grandfather did but why.."

"Maybe because she was being so close to perfect for you but she just had to be Choi Min Hyuk's granddaughter."

"What did you mean?" Kai furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Hyung, I had seen the way you look at her. You like her."

"No, I don't." Kai immediately denied.

"You should know better."

Kai stood to leave the room. It was suffocating. He did not like Sarang. He couldn't. He swallowed hard. There was only one way to protect Sarang and stop his feelings from growing.


Sehun sighed. Kai liked Sarang, or he at least had a good impression of Sarang. Sehun was certain but frowned slightly. Why can't Kai have a good part in life for once? He cursed fate, it was unfair. Kai was his best friend, his brother and his saviour and Sehun knew better than anyone that Kai deserved it more than anyone, to have a good life with someone to make it better beside him. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello peeps! Chapter 8 is here! Haha, Exo-m would be making their appearance SOON. Look forward to it hehe. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Plesse comment and subscribe, thank you! ^^