016

Two hearts

" sometimes we try so hard fixing someone's heart, we don't notice ours breaking." 


"Pretty good drinker, aren't you?" Ayato let out a chuckle. He poured the lady another shot of the alcohol while admiring her beauty. Letting his eyes wander down her body, he was too busy checking her out he didn't notice the little trick Sarang pulled. The girl's actions were fast and swift, almost unnoticed and she let out a little smirk. 

"Only for you, Ayato." Sarang smiled coyly as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Aw darling, I'm flattered but I'd prefer if you weren't a good drinker so I could take you home." Ayato winked as he continued drinking. 

At least his dumbness makes everything easier.

Sarang watched the man down the alcohol in a shot. Bingo.


12 guys watched the scene closely from different locations. Though getting information out of Ayato was important, Sarang's safety was their priority. She was nice and kind to help them and they couldn't let her risk her own safety for their benefit. 

"Sehun, go closer and listen in to their conversation." Suho commanded through the device they were using for communication. 

"Roger that, hyung." Sehun moved along with the crowd naturally and set himseld at the bar table opposite Sarang and Ayato. Meeting eyes with the girl, he gave her a small smile and she returned it with a nod. 

"Everything's going well." Sehun spoke in a quiet voice. 


"Where have you been recently, Ayato, hm?" Sarang asked casually, moving closer to the man. "I wanted the limited edition Chanel bag so badly but it's only available in the States." She pouted slightly. 

"Oh damn, I just came back from there after settling some business, I could have gotten it for you babe...." Ayato slurred. The drug was taking its effect and Sarang decided to speed things up before the guy completely knock out. 

"Oh? What business were you settling?" 

"Just some problems with the branch out there. Stupid idiots, can't even take care of a tiny batch of ice. So stupid.... brainless ers......" 

Ice? It then dawned to Sarang that he was referring to drugs. 

"I'm going there again soon though... to meet Sam. He said I'm gonna strike big this time. I can buy you your bag and you can come home with me huh." the guy moved in closer all of a sudden and the close proximity was getting uncomfortable for Sarang. She could feel his breath on her neck as she tried to move away but only to be grabbed by Ayato by the wrist. 

"You're so hot babe.... I wouldn't mind having you by my side all day long.."

12 pairs of eyes widened at the sight. 

"Do something, Sehun. What are they talking about? " Kai urged. He would have jumped off from where he was but he knew he couldn not make a scene and his appearance might just worsen the situation. 

"I don't know, dammit, they are speaking in ing Japanese!" 

Just when they thought sonething bad was gonna happen, Sarang spoke into the speaker. 

"No , let's just get out of here now before he gains his sanity back." she sounded bored and relaxed as she spared another glance at Ayato. Sorry bud its your bad day. 


"He's heading the States soon again." 

"Again? He just came back?" 

"Yes, he had to deal with the drugs he had over that side." 

"What was it?" 

"Ice." 

It was the bullseye. All the analysis and guesses were right on dot. Ayato had indeed stole their stock of ice and hurriedly hid it in the U.S. How cowardly, the guys snickered. 

"What happened there just now?" this time, Kai spoke. 

" thought that he could keep me beside him all night with a Chanel bag." 

"Be careful in future, he might have just injured you." Kai looked away this time. 

Glancing up to look at him, she replied softly,

"I will." 

"Come on, I'll take you home." Kai stood up, picking his carkeys at the same time. 

"It's okay, I can go home myself." 

"Sarang, please." 

Sarang stared into him defeatedly as she stood up quietly. She couldn't reject him upon looking at his tired expression.


The ride home was silent but it was comfortable. Sarang leaned her head against the window as she watched blankly at the passing sceneries. 

"Kai.. it's pretty." 

The guy turned to look at Sarang. His gaze turned soft as he admired her features on her small face. Cherry lips, deep eyes that spoke so much but showed so little emotion, her high cheekbones, dimples that showed when she smiled. 

"Yea, pretty..." his voice trailing off into the darkness 


 

as promised :-) 

Please comment and subscribe, thank you.