018

Two hearts

"we were a perfect match, and maybe that's why we burnt out." 


" How have you been?" The older guy smiled gently while tucking her hair behind her ear. 

Lonely. Scared. Angry. Sad. 

But contrasting to her thoughts, Sarang forced a smile and swallowed. 

"Good enough, oppa." 

"I don't think so, boo." 

Boo. Her nickname given by the guy sounded so comforting to her ears she could cry out of happiness but instead she trembled a little before opening to speak again.

"I missed you alot, Kwon Ji Yong." closing her eyes blissfully, she finally let the tear of happiness slip down her face. 


Kai slumped down on his couch, slurping onto the piping hot cup ramen he cooked with convenience. His thoughts wandered off to Sarang once again and he cursed himself for letting his guard down again. With thoughts swimming around his mind, he glanced over at the calender. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair. It was coming, the death anniversary of his parents. 

As if Sarang was not enough to fill his mind. 


"You're going out with me this weekend." Ji Yong spoke with a cheesy grin. 

"And since when did I agree?" 

"Come on, you know you can't ever resist hanging out with your one and only hot and y oppa." The older guy even wriggled his brows suggestively and Sarang gawked. Her cousin had sure changed alot, with his wildly dyed hair, multiple piercings and tattoos, he had matured into a good looking man but Sarang was dead sure about one thing, he was still as narcissistic as ever.

"It's a date!" Ji Yong reminded before shutting the door to the girl's room. 


The weekend came in a blink. Sarang growled at her cousin with hatred as she stared at the girly article of pink clothing.

"Come on boo, its just one day, make oppa happy okay? I want to see you dressed like a cute young girl like you should be!" 

"Kwon Ji Yong, I'm 18, not ing 8." 

"You're wearing it." 

"I'm not." 

"You're not?" Ji Yong let out a pout, staring at the girl with his puppy eyes. He knew that Sarang had a soft spot for his pouts and was more than happy to use it against her. 

", I hate you, you know that?" 

"Love you, boo." 

Sarang stepped out of her room, dressed in the pink babydoll dress with her brown curly locks resting on her shoulders, stopping at mid waist. Ji Yong grinned widely, 

"Look at you, beautiful." 

"Let's just go." the girl tried staying annoyed at the older guy but she knew she couldn't stay irritated at the guy for long. He always had his ways with her. 


"We'll go shopping for your clothes." 

Sarang grimaced. She honestly detested shopping with Ji yong for the last time she remembered, shopping with the older guy had caused an addition of five pink articles of clothing in her wardrobe and that, was not okay.

"Can't we just buy yours?"  

"I have more than enough, look at your wardrobe, how can a girl's wardrobe be filled with only black?!" 

"I don't see why it's not possible." The girl uttered under her breath but she didn't let the older guy hear her. 

"We can just buy one today okay?" Sarang tried to bargain with Ji Yong. 

"Nope, we will buy many. I'm leaving after tomorrow and I'm not sure when's the next time I can go shopping with you, boo." 

His sudden information dropped like a bomb. Sarang felt her heart paused for a millisecond. She was aware that her cousin was not going to stay with her forever but she was beyond surprised that he was leaving so soon. Feeling betrayed, she looked up at Ji Yong. 

"Why so soon?" She whispered, her voice betraying her feelings. As much as Ji Yong was annoying her, she loved the boy as he was family, and she did not want to part with him just after their reunion. 

"Sarang.. You know I had to go.." 

"I knew but not tomorrow, not so soon, we just met after four years!" 

Ji yong gulped hard. He could not tell her the real reason why he had to leave so abruptly. He was not planning on leaving the girl so soon but something had cropped up and he had to hurry over to settle the problem. He looked at the girl with apologetic eyes, somewhat begging for her understanding, though his reason was unspoken.

"If you were going to leave me so quickly, why did you come to me?" Sarang spared the guy another look of pain and disappointment before striding off, leaving the guy with a heavy heart. 


 

 

Hey guys! I am alive! I know, its been so long since my last update but I'm really busy with school so I will be updating but not so frequently and I seek your understanding and support. Hope you enjoy the chapter, comment and subscribe!