006

Two hearts

" when you try to fix someone, you put yourself up to be broken. "

Kai opened his mouth to speak but reached for his back pocket when he felt his phone vibrating. He reluctantly looked away from Sarang to see who had called him- Sehun.

"Hyung, head to the West now. There's some trouble for us to settle."

"I'll be there." Kai hung up immediately, ready to leave but not forgetting Sarang's presence. 

"Go home first, I'll call you later and we'll talk." The guy's expression was grim and Sarang was smart enough to know that the news he received from the phone call was not anything good. She stayed silent but gave him a small nod. Sarang was curious about the phone call but knew that Kai would not tell her anything related to it. She looked at the back of Kai's figure as he left, 

guess I have no other choice.


Kai scurried down the stairs to the basement while putting on his leather gloves, grabbing his equipments. He always had a knife or two on him but Sehun's tone had told him that the situation had required more blood shed than usual. He grabbed a pistol, loading it. Kai was annoyed. He had always disliked blood, not because he was afraid of it, but he disliked that blood created a whole lot of mess and was even more displeased with the fact that his clothes will get stained with red. 

Jumping onto his Harley Davidson V-Rod, he sped off towards the West.


Sarang observed the guy from a distance as she gripped tightly onto the handles of her bike, zooming past the roads, but not fast enough to surpass Kai. 

It was within 10 minutes that they arrived at the West. Sarang had to acknowledge that Kai was an insanely good driver, as good as she was, if not, better. He managed to smoothly arrived to his destination within 10 minutes despite the bad traffic. Putting her thoughts aside, she tailed Kai quietly. Sarang frowned at the place, there were nobody in the surroundings, it was far too isolated for her preference.

Sarang paused when she saw a familiar back view.

Cha Ji Sung.

She narrowed her eyes. He was one of her grandfather's lackeys who tortured her badly when she was training as a teen. She winced as she remembered how he mercilessly burnt her with cigarette butts when he felt that she was not performing up to standard. 

What is he doing here?

Sarang was confused but her eyes widened when she remembered that Exo was here too.

How do they know him?

Sarang frowned. She had to confront Kai later to question him about his identity.


Sehun kicked the door to the abandoned warehouse open. Meeting Ji Sung's gaze, he smirked tauntily as his gaze burned with pure mockery.

"I believe you have some debts to pay us, huh? Agreeing on making peace but acting another way? Do we seem that foolish to you?" Sehun spat. 

"You should have known better. We never make peace with anyone. Blame it on your dumb brain, you piece of . Today, you die." Ji Sung let out a sinister laugh.

"You should never had treat our kindness for nothing." Suho hissed as he threw a punch towards his face to start off the fight.

Kyungsoo came crashing down to the ground when one of the many lackeys threw him a hard puch to his gut. He was a fantastic sniper but was not as skilled in combat. 

Before the lackey could hit Kyungsoo the second time, he found himself flying across the area. 

"You punched my friend, you bastard." Chanyeol was furious. He strode forward towards the lackey as he cowardly brought himself away from Chanyeol by pushing himself backwards. He screamed in agony as Chanyeol drew a knife and slashed it across his abdomen. The coward was down. 

That was too easy wasn't it.

Easy? Easy wasn't possible, coming from people who worked for them. His eyes widened in realisation when he hollered,

"There are more s coming! These idiots are just to tire us out. There's the back door!" 

With too much of a coincidence, the back door burst opened as more people came running in.

"These motherers. Such cowards." Suho was annoyed because he did not see this coming. If there was one thing he hated the most, it would be him making a mistake.

"I told you, you were going to die today." Ji Sung smile was disgustingly sweet but turned into shock when he saw her.

"No, you die today."

A deafening gunshot sounded loudly throughout the warehouse as Ji Sung dropped cold to the ground, pointing at his killer. Exo was taken aback. The voice sure belonged to a girl. 

6 heads snapped back to see who was the person who aimed perfectly at Ji Sung's heart. 6 pairs of eyes grew large in disbelief.

Sarang?!

 

 

 

6th chapter! How's the story going? :-) Hopefully its fine and you guys enjoy it hehe. Gosh, if only I was as hardworking in writing essays for my literature assignments the way I write this story. Power of Exo, isn't it? Haha, please comment and subscribe to show your support! Thank you!