017

Two hearts

"your imperfection is perfectly beautiful."

 

"Drive home safely." Sarang softly spoke as she held the door of the car, preparing to leave. 

"Sarang...!" 

The girl turned her head, waiting for the guy to speak his mind but saw the hesitation in his eyes.

"You.. you were beautiful tonight. Goodnight." Kai thought that he would regret his words for life but his heart could not help but to beat a little faster when he saw the small smile spreading across her face. He knew he had made the right choice. 

"Thank you. Goodnight, Jongin." 

Jongin. 

The name his parents gave him sounded so good coming out from her lips. He hated people calling him by Jongin, it reminded him too much why he was alive. But strangely, he did not mind Sarang calling him that at all, in fact he felt warmth spreading across his heart. It felt good to hear his real name after such a long time.

"How did you know?" 

The girl did not reply him but instead, gave him another smile before stepping into her apartment.


 

Sarang stood in front of her apartment door, lifting her hand to key in the passcode to unlock the door when she realised that the door was already unlocked. Furrowing her eyebrows, she found it alarmingly suspicious. She was never one who would be careless enough to leave their apartment door unlocked. Taking a deep breath before shoving the door open, the sight in front of her had obviously caught her by surprise as she felt her breath hitched. 


Stepping out of the shower, Kai ruffled his hair dry with the towel in his hands. It was annoying. He could not stop thinking of the girl's smile and how his name sounded from . Gosh Kai, I swear to God you are such a , getting all fuzzed up over this. Grabbing his favourite beverage from the refridgerator, he slumped down on the couch, calming himself down. 

Kris stepped into his room, settling himself comfortably on the guy. 

"WHAT THE FU-" Kai was hushed when a hand came crashing down his mouth, muffling his words as the older guy laughed deeply. 

"Now, now, no swearing at your hyung, Kai boo." 

"You disgust me, Hyung." Kai snickered. 

"You are always so rude to your lovable Kris Hyung, what do I with you." 

"Maybe you can start staying a metre away from me or I can pretend not to know you at all." 

"You little sh-" 

"Now,now, no swearing at your beloved dongseng, Kris hyung." His voice dripping with such sweetness, it made the older guy cringe a little. 


 Sarang was beyong shocked to see the guy comfortably sitting on the couch in the living room. 

"Still as fearless as ever, baby boo? What were you thinking, coming into your apartment that was unlocked knowing you had locked it for sure." 

"My baby's gotten prettier." He added on with a playful wink with his arms spread wide open as he stood up, inviting the girl for a hug. 

It took Sarang a while to register what was actually happening. It couldn't be him , she thought. As far as she remembered, she had no one left in the world. Leaving slightly ajar, the words finally came out of ,

"Jiyong Oppa." 

She let out a deep sigh as she threw herself into his wide arms, comforted by his scent and warmth. Tears were welling up in her eyes as she became overwhelmed with emotions. It was oppa, her Jiyong oppa. The oppa who took care of her when no one did, the oppa who fed her well when she was hungry, the oppa whom she grew up with but lost contact. She had missed him terribly and now she was in his arms. 

"Come on, don't ruin my favourite shirt with your tears the second you see me after 4 years, huh?" He attempted a small joke as he let out a loving smile And messed up her hair. 

Sarang would have yelled at him for messing up her hair but instead she held him closer. She never thought she would see him again. But now that she did, she felt one emotion spreading throughout her entire body. Happiness.


 

 

Hope you enjoy the chapter! Thank you to those who has been supporting me. Happy 30 subscribers! Please do subscribe and comment :-)