015

Two hearts

" don't come any closer, unless you plan to stay. "

you Kai, you very much. Kai was cursing himself so much in his mind till to the point he was chanting a mantra. They waited for the girl to step out of the bathroom, changed into what Suho claimed would be a suitable attire to meet Ayato. 

Slightly cringing at the lack of material of the dress, Sarang chose to ignore the fact that the tight fitting dress was showing more than what could be covered, not to mention, she felt that she could hardly breathe in that dress. After she put on the make up which intentions was to make her look like a seductress, she stepped out of the bathroom, just to see that 12 guys had their jaws dropped to the floor. 

"Sarang.. You look.. amazing." Chanyeol started, deciding not to be too honest with his thoughts that she was hella y in fear that he would get murdered by Sarang. 

"Hyung, she can't wear that." Kai gritted his teeth. He had finally agreed that Sarang helped them with Ayato but he couldn't agree to let her dress in that outfit that made her look like a hooker. Kai had to admit that Sarang looked breath takingly amazing but somehow he felt his heartstrings being tugged- an uneasy feeling that other guys would also be staring at her figure. 

"Kai, she has to, you know how Ayato is." Suho sighed. He himself was also not supportive of Sarang's attire but he knew it was quite neccessary to catch Ayato's attention quick and the easiest way was to be pretty and y. "we'll make sure nothing happens to her." he added on. Kai was not the only one concerned for her safety.


Luhan held her arm softly, " be careful, alright? Inform us immediately if you feel that something's not right." 

"Yes mother hen." Sarang let out a slight laugh. Luhan's overwhelming concern was amusing. It was just getting some information out from Ayato, nothing would happen... right? 

She gave the guys a small smile before she sashayed her way towards Ayato, who was sitted at a secluded corner of the club, drinking his shots casually. 

"Ayato." She gave the Japanese man a sultry smile before settling herself down rather uncomfortably near him. If her mission was to be a seductress and get information out of Ayato, she might as well do a good job. 

The Japanese man was rather surprised by Sarang's sudden appearance but it was obvious that he greatly appreciated her accompany. "Hey y." He returned her a sleazy smile, speaking in Japanese as he knew Sarang was more than fluent in the language. He did not make an effort to hide the fact that he was totally checking her out either.

"What's up?" Ayato continued as he eyed her . 

"Nothing much, just... feeling a little lonely and bored." Sarang gave a low chuckle which sounded kind of sad. 

"Why not you drink with me tonight? It's all on me." Ayato winked. 

Sarang returned a smile appreciatively. It was easier than she thought it would be. 


 

Super short update because I'm really tired but I'll update tomorrow too :-) 

Please subscribe and comment, thank you very much :-)