#09

Young Master Nam

Hello everyone.

Some of you are confused about the age of the boys now, and I'm sorry for that since I haven't put much thoughts to it when I started writing this fic.

Just to clear it up with you guys their age currently.
Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Doojoon - 20
Hoya - 19
Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Woohyun - 18
Sungjong - 15

And if you're confused with the way I wrote, words in blue are for flashbacks, brown are for dreams and italics are the thoughts of the characters.

About the previous chapter, the words in brown is a dream which is also a flashback of what happened between Sunggyu and Woohyun. 

Feel free to leave a comment down below if there's any other stuff you are confused about!

-Gyuying 

 


 
Since many have requested for more Myungyeol moments, here you go!
 

 

 

"Hey Myungsoo."

 

Myungsoo looked up from his camera to see the girl who have been pestering him for the past few months batting her eyelashes at him. He wondered if the girl had constant cramps of her eyelids. He looked back down to his book, earning protests from the girl but he just couldn't be bothered. He glanced at his watch and realized that Sungyeol would be done with his lessons in another 2 minutes. 

 

"Myungsoo, I'm talking to you." The girl, Insung whined and poked Myungsoo shoulders repeatedly, causing the boy to groan and lean away from the girl's touch.

 

"And I'm busy."

 

"Busy with what? Let me take a look!" The girl snatched his camera away from his hands and starting taking selfies of her own. 

 

Myungsoo was very angry for 1. Taking away his beloved camera. 2. Taking away his beloved camera that were filled with Sungyeol's photos. 3. Contaminating his camera with her face. He tried to get it back but the girl hugged the camera against her chest and dared Myungsoo to take it from there. 

 

Myungsoo, being Myungsoo, couldn't get mad at anyone. "Please give it back, it's very important to me." Myungsoo pleaded.

 

"Leave Sungyeol and be my butler then." Just right after she said that sentence, a shoe came flying over and hit her square in the face. She quickly used a hand to rubbed the part that was hit and Myungsoo quickly snatched the camera back while she was at it.

 

"L will never ever be your butler. L is my Myungsoo." Sungyeol paused. "I mean.. Myungsoo is my L." He blabbered. "Ah.. Whatever. L is mine so get lost before my other shoe meet your face." He growled at the girl who ran away crying. 

 

"Are okay? Did that evil thing hurt you anywhere?" Sungyeol inspected every inch on Myungsoo's limbs.

 

"That wasn't very nice of you, Yeollie." Myungsoo chuckled as he pulled away from Sungyeol to retrieved back the shoe lying awkwardly on the table.

 

"I was being nice! I could have thrown a chair in her face!" Sungyeol claimed proudly. "Why is that camera so important to you anyway? I could have bought you a new one." 

 

"Because-"

 

"Is there in there?!" Dongwoo suddenly yelled, causing the both of them to jump in shock. "Myungsoo, how many times does hyung have to tell you that too much of those are not healthy." Dongwoo chided the butler. "But let me see what you have!" He grabbed the camera, earning protests from the owner of the camera who tried to grab it back but got held behind by Hoya.

 

"Hyung, let me go please."

 

"No can do, if Dongwoo wants it, he gets it." Hoya chuckled.

 

Dongwoo and Sungyeol started to look through the photos but other than those that the girl took earlier, all the photos in there were pictures of Sungyeol. Every single photo in the camera was him. Sungyeol felt his own face heat up and he was sure his ears might have turned red.

 

"Ya! This is not ." Dongwoo complained and handed the camera back to Sungyeol. "Hoaegi, let's go~" Dongwoo led Hoya away, leaving the two people standing there looking at the camera.

 

"I'm sorry, I will never take photos of you anymore, please don't be mad at me.." Myungsoo apologised immediately when he noticed the red ears of Sungyeol. He thought that Sungyeol was mad at him for doing this but instead, Sungyeol pulled him into an embrace. 

 

"Who said I'm mad at you." Sungyeol said. "Let me know if you want to take photos of me, I could have posed for you, silly." Sungyeol chuckled, smoothing Myungsoo's hair with his hand. "Why are there only photos of me, by the way?"

 

"Because I only like Yeollie." Myungsoo mumbled into Sungyeol's chest.

 

"And I only like L too." Sungyeol replied and pressed a kiss onto Myungsoo's forehead, making the latter giggle like a girl.

 

Sungyeol had never changed.

 

 

-

 

 

It was Sungyeol's seventh birthday when Mr Nam decided to bring the kids to the amusement park to enjoy themselves. Sungyeol had made Myungsoo wait for him sitting under one of the shades while he visited the gents. He came running out happily towards him Myungsoo but to see a girl pushing the boy onto the hard ground which made him frown deeply. 

 

He stomped over angrily and threw the nearest chair to him at the girl who started crying. The other boys started gathering around and the girl's mother demanded to speak to Sungyeol's dad, which have to be Mr Nam since Mr Lee hadn't move back to Korea yet. After everything was settled, the boys were brought back immediately, without even letting them finish the rest of the rides.

 

"Lee Sungyeol, for the tenth time now, you're not supposed to throw your a chair at anyone no matter how angry you were." Mr Nam sighed after the nagging at the troublemaker for the past 2 hours and he knew nothing went into his head at all and he was right when Sungyeol replied him. 

 

"But Myungsoo was hurt because of that mommy's girl!" Sungyeol made a annoyed face. 

 

 "Where were you hurt Myungsoo?" Mr Nam asked worriedly. 

 

"See! He was bleeding!" Sungyeol grabbed Myungsoo's hand and showed Mr Nam the tiny cut on Myungsoo's pinky. It was just a little cut shorter than a CM long.

 

"I've got no time to talk to you anymore uncle! I need to treat this!" Sungyeol dragged Myungsoo out of the room and made one of the maids bring him the first aid kit and sat Myungsoo down on his bed. 

 

"Yeollie, it doesn't hurt as much anymore, you don't have to-"

 

"Look at how serious your wound is!" Sungyeol eyes widened at his butler. 

 

Myungsoo could only sigh, nobody could win Sungyeol with the way his brain works anyway. He just sat there watching Sungyeol as his young master cleaned the wound gently for him.  

 

"You shouldn't throw the chair at her hyung, it's dangerous." Myungsoo muttered.

 

"She pushed you, she deserved it! I will protect you, Myung. I don't know when forever will end, but I will protect you even more than forever."