#16

Young Master Nam

Sorry guys, for the long long long long long delay. I know this chapter is lacking too. I went to Korea and I met SUNGYEOLLLLLLLLLLL!! I even get to interact with him. Too bad I didn't get to take a photo with him.

Anyways, enjoy. :D


 

 

Sunggyu groaned when his door bell rang, he glanced at his alarm clock and it was just 6am, the kids wouldn't have to wake up till 7, so he decided to ignore whoever was at the door and return to his dreamland. But his plan was however ruined by the constant ringing of the door bell. "YA! I swear I'm going to kill whoever's at the door right now!" He grumbled as he climbed out of bed and went to the door.

 

Even before he could react after opening the door, he was pushed aside by the person. "Good morning hyung!" Woohyun greeted cheerfully as he entered the house without an invitation, going straight to the kitchen. 

 

"I didn't allow you into the house, Mr Nam, please leave." Sunggyu said following Woohyun into the kitchen, obviously still in shock by the younger.

 

"But you closed the door, you obviously wanted me here, hyung."

 

"Why are you here anyway?" Sunggyu sighed, he knew that arguing with Woohyun would bring him nowhere. Sometimes he wonder how he managed to stay beside the younger for so many years.

 

"I came to make breakfast for you-" Woohyun took up the bags of groceries in his hands to show Sunggyu. "And for the boys, of course."

 

"Thank you for your kind thoughts, but I can do that by myself." Sunggyu said and turned away from the younger, trying to hide the smile on his face.

 

Seeing how Woohyun wouldn't budge from the kitchen no matter what he say, Sunggyu gave up and went back into his room to wash up before getting the boys up for school. One by one, the triplets went to their respective high chairs and were ready for their breakfast when they finally noticed Woohyun preparing their food with his back facing the kids.

 

"MAMA!" Daehan yelled, followed by the two other boys.

 

Woohyun jumped a little when he heard the boys yelled and turned around to see the three smiling sweetly at him. "Hey there." He grinned back and gave the boys a peck on the forehead each.

 

"He's not your mam-"

 

"Mama, why are you here?" "Mama what is that?" "Mama! I want food!" The triplets yelled at the same time, totally ignoring Sunggyu who groaned.

 

 

-

 

 

"Manse ah!" Sunggyu yelled for the fifth time as he chased his son around the living room with pants in his hand. "You're going to be late for school if you don't get ready soon!"

 

Woohyun poked his head out of the kitchen after he was done cleaning up, wondering what the ruckus was about. He chuckled at the sight of Sunggyu groaning while chasing the troublemaker around the house. "Caught you!" Woohyun caught Manse in his arms, causing the boy to giggle happily. "Does Manse know how to put on the pants?" He sat down on the couch, placing the kid on his lap.

 

"Yes, I can show mama how I put my pants on!" Manse wriggled himself off Woohyun's laps, running towards Sunggyu to get his pants before slipping his legs into the pants. Woohyun cooed and praised at the youngest child after he was done and Sunggyu could only watch them as he smiled unconsciously.

 

"I want to show mama too!" Daehan whined and tried to remove his pants, wanting to put them on again just to show Woohyun.

 

"Daehan ah! Don't remove it, appa had a hard time getting you guys ready." Sunggyu immediately stopped his sonand quickly distracted him by popping a candy into the tiny mouth. 

 

Mingguk came running out from the room at this moment and jumped onto the couch beside Woohyun. "Is mama going to bring us to school today?" Mingguk tugged on Woohyun's shirt excitedly. "Mama's going to right? Right?"

 

"Of course no-"

 

"Of course, Minggukie.. Right hyung?" Woohyun grinned as he helped the triplets carry their bagpacks.

 

"No, you're not coming with us." Sunggyu pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

 

"Ah.." Woohyun frowned. "Then I guess I'll just have the bring the kids to school on my own then." He grabbed his own jacket before grabbing the kids' hands. "Say bye to appa, kids."

 

"Ya! Nam Woohyun! That's not what I meant!" Sunggyu stood in front of the door, refusing to let Woohyun and the kids out of the house.

 

"Then are you coming with us?" Woohyun looked at him with those puppy eyes and the three boys started whining and dragging Woohyun and Sunggyu out of the door at the same time. That's how they eneded up walking hand in hand towards the kindergarten.