#12

Young Master Nam
Double update everyone! <3
 

 

Daehan, Mingguk and Manse, the triplets have totally different personalities and interests. It was very difficult for Sunggyu to bring them up but he would just smile contently, looking at them sleep. It was hard for him to take care of kids and his kids at the same time so he gave up that job and started to find a new job which could accomodate him taking care of the triplets at the same time too. He finally found a job at the flower shop which had a very nice boss. He brought the kids along whenever he had to work and he was glad that the three was well behaved while he was at work. They were much help too, since customers would always love to play with them or coo at them, making the kids giggle with joy. 
 
 
 
His eldest child, Daehan, had his personality. He acts just like an elder brother, keeping his younger brothers in line, taking charge when his dad is not around to monitor them. Daehan had his features too, small eyes with chubby cheeks. His second child, Mingguk, his personality was terribly like Woohyun's. He was always doing aegyo, trying to win the heart of Sunggyu or when he was trying to get away with a mistake he made. Sunggyu missed Woohyun terribly whenever Mingguk does aegyo to him, and that was the reason why he had to always give in to his middle child. Manse.. Manse is just Manse. He was just as free-spirited and cheeky. Manse is always the toublemaker of the house, and he reminded Sunggyu of Sungyeol. 
 
 
 
Things were much easier (or not) for Sunggyu when the triplets reached the age of 4, where they started kindergarten. Since it meant that Sunggyu wouldn't have to bring his children to work. It was even greater when Sunggyu had enough funds to start up his own flower shop. 
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
 
Sunggyu had to quickly closed his flower shop and rushed over to the kindergarten when he recieved a call from his childrens' teacher and was informed that Manse had created trouble once again. He entered the kindergarten just to see Daehan and Mingguk peeping through the small gap of the door to the principal's office. "Why don't you two go sit over there and wait for daddy?" He said and the two boys gasped and turned to look at their father. "Daddy!" They both grinned and Sunggyu knelt down to hug them before pushing them to the chairs. 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry I was late, I had to rush down from work!" Sunggyu greeted the principal immediately when he entered the room. 
 
 
 
"DADDY DADDY!" Manse came running to him and hugged his legs, looking up at him with his michievous grin. He knelt down to his son and looked all over the tiny body and sighed in relieve that there weren't any cuts or bruises on his child. "Now, naughty boy, stand next to me." He warned Manse, who immediately followed his father's instruction.
 
 
 
"Mrs Ahn. I'm sorry to have troubled you, what did Manse do this time?" Sunggyu quickly bowed at the principal and bowed at the two other adults in the room who stood up to greet him back.
 
 
 
"Mr Kim, nice to meet you, please take a seat first before I explain." The principal greeted him and motioned for him to take a seat beside the 2 other adults. There was a kid in one of the adult's arms with a slightly bruised lip. Sunggyu gulped, hoping that nothing happened like what he thought.
 
 
 
"Well.. Firstly, Kim Manse was seen by the teacher, pouncing onto Shinwoo here." Mrs Ahn started, Sunggyu gasped and turned to look at Manse who didn't bother looking up at all. "We tried asking him the reason of his actions, but he refused to talk."
 
 
 
"I'm really sorry that this have to happen." Sunggyu bowed at the parents of Shinwoo. "Can I try asking him first before we continue?" Sunggyu asked calmly, turned to his youngest son.
 
 
 
"Can you tell me why you hit your friend?"
 
 
 
"Shinwoo.. Shinwoo said that Manse have no mama." Manse was obviously fighting back the urge to cry and Sunggyu's heart swell in pain just looking at his son.
 
 
 
"Still you shouldn't have hit him, sweetie." Sunggyu rubbed his son's cheeks.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry that my son have been insensitive to say such things to your son." The mother of Shinwoo apologized too.
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
 
After securing the kids with the seatbelts in the car, Sunggyu made his way to the driver's seat and sighed.
 
 
 
"Daddy, is Manse in trouble?" Daehan was the one that broke the silence in the car. 
 
 
 
"Why do you think Manse would be in trouble?" Sunggyu looked at his eldest son from the rear mirror.
 
 
 
"Because he hit that boy? But daddy, that boy was mean to us." Mingguk whined.
 
 
 
"I know, boys, I know that the boy is being mean, but still there should't be violence. Understand?"
 
 
 
"Yes daddy.." Both Daehan and Mingguk replied at the same time.
 
 
 
"Manse?"
 
 
 
"Yes daddy." He muttered as he looked out of the window.