#15

Young Master Nam

Hey everyone,

I'm really thankful for everyone that subscribed to my story and especially for those who have been supporting me since the very start!
a BIG THANK YOU to all for lve my story and upvoted and I'm really sorry for the long MIA.

Enjoy~


 

"Mama, why are you crying?" Manse wiped off the tears on Woohyun's face with his little hands.

 

"I-" Woohyun couldn't help but cry harder. He couldn't believe that he finally found Sunggyu after so long, but he's already a father. 

 

"Manse ah, come over here." Sunggyu sighed as he watched the boy he loved his entire life crying right in front of him. Manse wanted to refuse, but when he met the eyes of his father, he had no choice but to comply. Letting the arms around Woohyun loose, he walked reluctantly towards his father, letting the older man pick him up. "Thank you for bringing my son back home, you may leave now." 

 

"Appa, mama is crying! You should hug mama!" Manse protested but stopped after recieving a glare from Sunggyu.

 

"I-"

 

"Goodbye." Sunggyu said before opening the door of his apartment and went in. He closed the door and leaned his back against the door.

 

"Appa, you're crying." Sunggyu could see Manse's lips quivering and tears filling his sons eyes. "Don't cry appa, Manse promise to not run away again." Manse started sobbing into Sunggyu's chest.

 

 

-

 

 

After cleaning Manse up and tucking him in bed, Sunggyu recieved a call from Junhyung, asking him to fetch the two other boys downstairs. He grabbed his jacket and keys and opened the door. He frowned to see Woohyun still sitting outside the house, right beside the door.

 

"You should go home, Woohyun." He said, trying to sound as cold as he could. He waited for the younger to stand up and leave but there wasn't any response at all so he walked closer to the younger and noticed that the younger had fallen asleep. "Wake up and go home." He shook the younger lightly but to realise that Woohyun's hands were extremely cold. He quickly placed his hand onto Woohyun's forehead and realized that the younger was running a fever.

 

"." He cursed as he removed his jacket and placed it over the man before placing his arms below Woohyun's knees and back lifting him up and went back into the house.

 

Placing Woohyun on his bed, he observed how the younger boy had grown. He smiled, looking at the little pout Woohyun always had when he is sleeping, unconsciously reminiscing the past as he carressed his face gently. He jumped in shock when he heard the door bell rang. He quickly pulled the blanket over Woohyun's shoulder before rushing out towards the front door.

 

"Hey, I'm sorry. I totally forgot about this." he apologised when he saw Junhyung with his two boys at the door.

 

"It's fine, is Manse okay?"

 

"Yeah, he is." Sunggyu stepped aside, allowing the kids to enter the house. "Thanks for bringing them back." He smiled before Junhyung left.

 

"Is Manse back at home, appa?" Daehan looked around the living room for his youngest brother but was surprised to not see the mischievious boy running around the house.

 

"Yes, Daehannie, Manse's sleeping right now." Sunggyu said as he removed Mingguk's shoe and picked the boy up. "Daehan, come here, let's go take a bath and get ready to sleep." He held out his hand for his eldest son to hold as they walked to the bathroom.

 

 

-

 

 

Woohyun groaned as he opened his eyes slowly because of the rays of sunlight coming from the window that was shining right on his face. "Wait, my window don't face this way." He gasped as he looked around the room in panic, and what's worst was that he felt like he was pinned down and could only move his head. He looked down and  blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't seeing things, he even bit his lips slightly to make sure that he weren't dreaming. Daehan was sleeping peacefully with his stomach  and cheeks pressed on Woohyun's chest. Manse and Mingguk was sleeping on both sides, clinging onto his arms like baby koalas.

 

He tried to shift a little but the boys were clinging too tightly on him but thankfully, it woke Mingguk up, at least he had one hand free now. "Good morning." Mingguk leaned over and gave a small peck on Woohyun's lips, which caused the man to smile unknowingly. 

 

"Good morning, Minggukie."

 

"Did mama have a good sleep?"

 

Mama again? Woohyun frowned when he remembered who the father of the triplets was. He didn't expect their meeting after so many years to be like that, he even coldly walked through the door as though they were strangers. Why would I believe that he returned my feelings since he have already left 5 years ago. Furthermore, he already have this angel like what the boys said.

 

"Mama?"

 

"Yes, I did." Woohyun smiled softly at the boy. "But I'm not your mama."

 

"But you are here! Sleeping in appa's bed!" Mingguk exclaimed. "Mr Angel is here to be our mama, right?" 

 

"I-" Woohyun stopped talking when Daehan slowly sat up on his stomach, rubbing his eyes.

 

"Good morning mama." Daehan greeted Woohyun with a peck just like Mingguk did.

 

"Good morning, Daehannie." Woohyun ruffled the boy's hair and smiled apologetically. "I'm not your mama."

 

"Appa said that he will only marry Mr Angel-" Daehan said. "Only Mr Angel can be our mama." Mingguk interrupted the eldest boy. "And.. You are Mr Angel.. So you are our mama." Manse finished up the last sentence which caused Woohyun to feel worse. Sunggyu must have loved the guy a lot to say such things, how could I ever win him back.

 

Daehan, who noticed that Woohyun zoned out again, climbed down Woohyun's stomach and down the bed and ran towards the dresser, opening it and reaching out for something. "See see see" He ran back to Woohyun shoving a photoframe in his face.

 

"This is.. Me.." Woohyun said as he took the frame from Daehan's hand. It was a photo of Sunggyu and him on his 16th Birthday.

 

"Appa always told us story about Mr Angel!" Manse grinned happily.

 

"He did?"

 

"Yeah-"

 

"DAEHAN AH! MINGGUK AH! MANSE AH!" They all froze when they heard Sunggyu's voice booming outside the room, and they heard him opening and closing several doors until the door of the room they are in opened.

 

Sunggyu stood at the door as he looked at how Manse was sitting on Woohyun's lap, Daehan's arm wrapped around Woohyun's neck from the back and Mingguk clinging onto Woohyun's right arm. This was what he have pictured for a long time, Woohyun with his kids. "APPA! MAMA IS HERE MAMA IS HERE!" Mingguk shouted excitedly and ran towards Sunggyu. Sunggyu snapped out of his daze and knelt down to Mingguk's height.

 

"Why are the three of you here? I clearly remembered you three sleeping with appa last night."

 

"Because we have to make sure that mama don't go missing again, so we protected him!" Daehan said as he loosed his arm around Woohyun's neck, running towards his father.

 

"Hyung.. I-"

 

"Thanks for bringing Manse back last night, you were feverish last night but it seemed like you are better now, you should be able to leave right?" Sunggyu interrupted the younger before he could say anything. Truth was that Sunggyu really wanted to hug the younger tightly in his arms and tell him to not leave, but he can't be selfish. Woohyun is still young, and Sunggyu have three kids to care for. He can't just burden Woohyun again.

 

Even with Woohyun's protest (the three little koalas clinging onto Woohyun tightly, Sunggyu managed to get Woohyun out of the house with his bed hair and all. But even though Woohyun was kicked out of the house, there was this wide grin that was plastered to his face. "HYUNG! SEE YOU TOMORROW! DAEHAN MINGGUK MANSE, SEE YOU BOYS TOMORROW TOO!" He yelled at the door, hoping that Sunggyu and the kids could hear what he say. "Because I'm his angel." He giggled as he walked down the steps, earning a weird look from Sunggyu's neighbour.