#10

Young Master Nam

Woohyun and Sunggyu was sitting at the table, trying to finish Woohyun's art piece which will be due the next day. It was funny for Myungsoo and Sungyeol to watch how Sunggyu nagged at Woohyun for procrastinating his work until the very last minute as they work on the artpiece. The two left the room shortly after to go shopping for clothes for Sungyeol's new cat, Jurumie.

 

They were interrupted by Sungjong yelling from across the room, and they both look up to see the younger walking towards them with Sunggyu's phone in his hand. "Hyung, Ricky called."

 

"Thanks Jongie," Sunggyu ruffled the younger's hair and turned to Woohyun. "I'll just answer this and I'll be back soon." He said before leaving the table out to the balcony. 

 

Woohyun looked at the retreating back of Sunggyu and pouted. "Hyung left me for that call. Why couldn't he answer the call here." He threw the pencil onto the floor in frustration and crossed his arms. 

 

"Who made our Hyunie so angry?" Dongwoo picked up the pencil he threw and took Sunggyu's seat. "Sunggyu hyung did." Woohyun pouted, unable to suppress his feelings. 

 

"What did he do?"

 

"Well, he teach that Ricky piano every day, he's very nice to that Ricky. And he even had to answer his calls away from me!" Woohyun complained and gasped when a sudden thought came to him. "What if hyung is in a relationship with that Ricky!" 

 

"Hyunie, you're thinking too much." Dongwoo chuckled.

 

"Why does it hurt so much here..." Woohyun poked his index finger at his chest. 

 

"Have you ever felt that maybe you fell in love with hyung?"

 

Woohyun blinked. He haven't had that thought. He have always thought that Sunggyu being by him is natural, him always wanting to be with Sunggyu is natural, him depending so much on the elder is also natural. Then it came to him. He loves Sunggyu, he loves his butler that he grew up with. 

 

"I think I do." He whispered, more to himself than to Dongwoo. 

 

Dongwoo said nothing but he just pat Woohyun's head lightly before leaving the room and left Woohyun in his own thoughts. After a while, Sunggyu came back and it irked Woohyun to see a wide smile on the elders face after a call with Ricky. 

 

"Sorry about that, let's continue where we left-"

 

"Forget it, I don't wanna do this anymore." Woohyun pushed everything into the floor and stomped away angrily. 

 

Sunggyu stared after the stomping Woohyun in confusion. It have been a while since Woohyun had threw a tantrum and he wondered what happened in between the time he was gone. He sighed and picked everything up from the ground. He still have 6 more hours to complete the art alone. He stretched his limbs and started on where they left off. 

 

That night, Woohyun went to sleep with so much anger that he had a nightmare. He dreamt that Sunggyu had ditched him for Ricky. Sunggyu didn't love him as much as he loved the elder and left with Ricky to a far away country where he couldn't find the elder any longer. He jerked up in bed and quickly ran out of the room to Sunggyu's. He stood there with tears flowing down his cheeks when he noticed the empty bed. "He left.." He knelt down on the ground and started sobbing. "I shouldn't have yelled at him yesterday night." 

 

He fell asleep while crying his heart out on the floor of Sunggyu's room. He opened his eyes a little when he felt a strong pair of arms wrapping onto his waist and under his knees. He looked up and noticed the sharp jawline of his butler. Sunggyu placed the boy softly onto the bed and pulled the cover over the boy.

 

"Hyung.." Woohyun tugged onto Sunggyu's arm.

 

"Sleep Hyun.." Sunggyu caressed the younger's cheek.

 

"Don't leave.." 

 

"Who said I'm leaving.." Sunggyu chuckled softly and climbed into bed and lay next to Woohyun who immediately snuggled closer to the older's chest.

 

"I'm sorry, hyung.."

 

"Don't be." Sunggyu wrapped his arms around the younger and slowly drift off to his dreamland. 

 

 

-

 

 

Woohyun skipped happily to the music room days later after class, wanting to show Sunggyu the grades that he scored for the art piece Sunggyu helped him with the entire night when he saw Sunggyu kissing Ricky.

 

Or at least that's what he thought he saw.

 

In actual fact, Sunggyu was only trying to blow away the dust that was irritating Ricky's eyes. But from Woohyun's view, the image have been totally different. The younger dropped the art piece and ran away from the room, earning the attention of both Sunggyu and Ricky. Sunggyu stood up and walked over to the door and picked up the art piece.

 

"Woohyun.." He muttered and ran out of the door to look for the younger who wasn't too far away from him.

 

"Hyun!" He grabbed the younger's wrist who quickly pulled away in response. "What's wrong?" He asked the boy worriedly as he watched the tears flowing down the younger's cheeks.

 

"Nothing's wrong, and I don't need you anymore!" Woohyun yelled and pushed Sunggyu away.

 

It was the first time Woohyun said something like that to Sunggyu, who felt like his whole world came crashing down. It dawned on him that Woohyun didn't want him anymore. The person he loves so much his entire life didn't need him anymore.He watched as his young master ran away from him, and the image became blur because of the tears welled up in his eyes.

 

Sunggyu didn't dare to go home that day. He was afraid to go back home. He was afraid to see his luggage thrown outside the main door of the Nam's. He was afraid to hear those words from Woohyun again. He couldn't bear to be abandoned by Woohyun. Woohyun was his life, his respirator, and now that Woohyun didn't want him anymore, he felt lost.

 

He went to a bar and started drinking whatever the bartender gave him, he wasn't even aware that a girl that watched him since he entered the bar had spiked his drink. Soon enough, he become groggy and started to feel very hot. The girl approached him then and started leaving light kisses on his face and his neck. "Hyun.." He moaned at the sensation. He crashed his lips against the girl's when he thought that Woohyun was that girl.

 

One thing led to another and he woke up the next day, on the bed next to a girl. He jerked up on bed, and the memories from the previous night came to him in a blow. The headache was killing him, but he managed to quickly put on his clothes and wanted to leave when his conscienced gnawed at him. He sighed and left a piece of paper with his number on the bedside table and left the room.

 

"What have I done.." Sunggyu pulled his hair in frustration. 

 

Woohyun didn't want him and he did this kind of thing to betray Woohyun once again. The more Woohyun wouldn't want him back. He would definitely be abandoned this time.