#02

Young Master Nam
Hey everyone!
I'm back with a small update on the boys!
Do hope that you all enjoyed so far. 
-Gyuying
 

 

It was after that event where Sunggyu and Woohyun was beaten when Woohyun became obedient, like how he was before the tragedy happened in the family. Sunggyu didn't have a problem waking up the sleepy head in the morning since the puppy boy would wake up and make his butler piggyback him everywhere just to get ready for lessons. 

 

Sunggyu would be lying if he said that he didn't like piggybacking the younger. He loved the affections that the younger started to show him. He finally felt that he was wanted and needed by someone other than his younger brother, Myungsoo.

 

 

-

 

 

Mr Nam announced to the family several months later that Woohyun's cousins would be staying in their house temporarily until the their parents were ready to move back to Korea. Sunggyu and Myungsoo was excited and anxious at the same time. They were excited to meet new people but were worried that the Lee's wouldn't like them as much as Woohyun does.

 

They found out that their worries were unnecessary when they met the trio with their butlers at the airport.

 

Sunggyu was standing in between Myungsoo and Woohyun, holding on to both of their tiny hands as they stood at the arrival hall. Mr and Mrs Nam were stand behind them as they looked out for the trio anxiously. They haven't seen the little ones since three years ago, before they left Korea and they missed them. Very much.

 

"There! There they are!!" Woohyun jumped on the spot and pointed to where he had spotted his cousins. Sunggyu looked towards their direction and saw a group of five boys walking their way and a middle aged man pushing all their luggages behind them.

 

"Uncle Nam! Aunty Nam!" The five boys greeted the Nam's happily and the boys hugged the excited Woohyun. 

 

Mrs Nam told Sunggyu to introduce himself and Myungsoo to the boys after the boys settle down their excitement. He tried to calm him racing heart down when all the eyes were on him. 

 

"Young masters, I'm Sunggyu-"

 

"He's my butler!" Woohyun intercepted cheerfully, glancing at Sunggyu proudly.

 
 
 
"Yes, I'm Woohyunie's butler." He beamed down at his young master before turning his attention back to his audience. "This is Myungsoo, my little brother."
 
 
 
"Are you a hyung? How old are you?" The youngest of the group tugged at Sunggyu's shirt. 
 
 
 
"Of course he's a hyung to you !" The tall lean boy of the group teased his younger brother, causing the latter to frown and looked like he was going to cry.
 
 
 
Sunggyu knelt down so that he was at eye level with the boy and swiped his thumb across the cheeks softly, wiping off the little tear. "Of course, I am little one. I'm 8 this year." He smiled at the younger who was turning the frown into a grin. "I like hyung." He paused and turn over to look at a guy who looked about the same age as Sunggyu. "But I can only like hyung second best. I like Doojoonie hyung the first."
 
 
 
"I like Sungjongie first too." The said guy walked over and picked Sungjongie into his arms. "Let's get back at your Yeollie hyung later, should we?" He asked and Sungjong nodded like a bobbing head doll.
 
 
 
"Hi. Doojoon." Doojoon held out his hand for a handshake with Sunggyu took gladly.
 
 
 
"I'm Sungyeol and I'm 6!" The one who made Sungjong cry earlier on shouted. "Woohyun, is L your butler too?!" 
 
 
 
Everyone looked around with a confused look on their face, causing Sungyeol to laughed out loudly. "There! This guy! He's so quiet like the L in death note! Can he be my butler if he's not yours?" He pointed at Myungsoo who looked as shock as everyone else.
 
 
 
"Of course, Yeollie. But we will have to ask Myungsoo and Sunggyu first, okay?" Mrs Nam chuckled at the excited boy and all eyes turned to both Sunggyu and Myungsoo. 
 
 
 
"I'm fine with that." Sunggyu smiled at the boy who beamed happily. Myungsoo didn't reply but walked to Sungyeol's side and took his little bagpack. 
 
 
 
"Aww, you cute little thing!" Sungyeol cooed and pinched the cheek of his new butler who blushed. 
 
 
 
The boy wearing a purple hoodie with a purple bag pack and purple shoes cleared his throat. "I'm Howon and I'm 7. This is Dongwoo Hyung, my butler." He pulled a boy wearing a green dinosaur hoodie to his side who was still laughing at Sungyeol and Myungsoo. Sunggyu decided then, to not mess with Howon, and his butler. He looked protective over his bubbly butler.
 
 
 
"If you're worrying about how grumpy our Hoaegi will be, don't be. He's as sweet as a sweet potato." Dongwoo Howon under his chin, causing the latter to blush.
 
 
 
"Hyung! You promised not to do this in public!" Howon crossed his arms and frowned deeply.
 
 
 
"See? He's just a little cutie pootie." Dongwoo laughed as Howon dragged him away from the group to prevent his butler from embarrassing him further.
 
 
 
"Hoya hyung is nice, at least nicer than Yeollie hyung." Sungjong pointed out, earning complains from the troublemaker.
 
 
 
"Hoya?"
 
 
 
"Oh, that is his nickname. Sungjong first tried calling Howon but failed and ended up calling him Hoya. Everyone called him Hoya ever since then." Doojoon explained.
 
 
 
"Why don't we head back home, boys?" Mr Nam suggested and everyone headed towards their car waiting outside.
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
 
They were split into two different cars. Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Myungsoo was in the car with Mr Nam and the rest were in another car with Mrs Nam. Sunggyu thought they were be riding in silence since Sungjongie was asleep in his child seat but Doojoon striked up a conversation with him.
 
 
 
He found out that He have been with Sungjong ever since he was born and have been taking care of him ever since. He was even closer to the younger than his mother was. That was probably why Sungjong haven't left Doojoon's sight since they were at the airport. Sunggyu turned and looked at Woohyun who was asleep, leaning his head on Sunggyu's shoulder comfortably. He wondered if Woohyun and him would be as close as how Sungjong and Doojoon were.
 
 
 
They continued their conversation and Sunggyu found out that Doojoon and Dongwoo were of the same age as him. He thought that things would definitely be easier with boys of the same age with him and more kids in the house means more fun. 
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
 
"Woohyunie, we're here." Sunggyu shook the boy lightly when the car stopped outside the house. The other just continued sleeping with his mouth open, ignoring his butler. Sunggyu learnt a trick for the several months he have been in the Nam's. He placed his hand into his pocket and took out a sweet. He unwrapped the wrapper and placed the sweet on Woohyun's tongue without letting it go. When Woohyun tasted the sweet, his eyes flutter open and that's when Sunggyu removed the sweet from the younger's mouth. 
 
 
 
"Strawberry!" Woohyun closed his mouth immediately and tried to taste the sweetness again but frowned when he tasted none.
 
 
 
He looked at Sunggyu who was looking at him amusedly. "Strawberry sweet!" Woohyun opened his mouth and urged Sunggyu to put it in his mouth. 
 
 
 
"Not until you get out of the car, young master Nam." Sunggyu teased and gave the younger space to get out of the car.
 
 
 
Once Woohyun got out of the car, he launched towards Sunggyu, grabbing the older's hand and stuffed the sweet into his mouth. "DELICIOUS!" He grinned and ran into the house with Sunggyu running after him, calling out for him to be careful.