#13

Young Master Nam

I'm sorry to have took this long, I was too occupied recently. For those who have been waiting for my update, THANK YOU FOR WAITING. Just a short update to tide you through first. :D

 


 

"Hey, oppa." Woohyun felt someone leaning close behind him and placing a hand on his chest.

 

"Get away from me." He groaned and pushed the woman away before continuing his drink. The woman scoffed and walked away angrily.

 

"Why did you do that, she's hot you know." Key, Woohyun's best friend sat down on the stool next to him and nudged him. "And seriously? Pepsi? In a club?" Key shook his head at his friend.

 

"I'm not interested in her and-"

 

"Yeah yeah, I know I know. Gyu hyung said drinking is bad~" Key rolled his eyes at the other. "You're still waiting for him to come back, right?"

 

Woohyun ignored the other who kept blabbering on how Sunggyu wouldn't come back anymore after 5 years. Yes, Sunggyu have left him for 5 years just leaving a letter behind for him. It was hell for him for the first year. He couldn't even fall asleep on his own bed. He would sneak into Sunggyu's room every night and lay on his bed to cry himself to sleep, snuggling close to the sheets that smelled of Sunggyu. He even confronted Ricky and asked the younger to give him his Gyu hyung back, but the latter was dumbfounded about the butler's departure too. 

 

Everyone in the household had to comfort both Woohyun and Myungsoo and they grieved for more than a year before they slowly got themselves back into track, believing that one day he'll come back for them. Woohyun called Sunggyu every night, leaving him text messages, begging the butler to come back to him, telling Sunggyu how much he loves the other. But there was not reply, no calls, nothing. But he still wouldn't give up, he believed that Sunggyu would read his messages everyday, and maybe one day come back to him.

 

Once in a while, both Myungsoo and Woohyun would recieve special deliveries, which doesnt include their birthdays. There wasn't any letter in those presents, just something they need recently. Deep down, they both knew who sent them those presents, and they were holding to that glimpse of hope, that the person would come back soon.

 

After making sure that Key, who was dead drunk was tucked snuggly under his blankets, he made his way out of his best friend's house. He ditched his car in Key's garage and decided to walk back home in that peaceful night as he watched how brightly the stars shone on him, thinking that Sunggyu might be looking at the same piece of sky as him when suddenly something ran into him.

 

He looked down to see a little human hugging his legs like his whole life depended on him. Chuckling at the scene he bend down to steady the little boy on his feet. "Hey, are you okay? Where's your daddy?" Woohyun asked the boy who was staring at him with a shock expression. "Angel!" The boy pointed at him. "HYUNG HYUNG! I FOUND APPA'S ANGEL!" The boy shouted over his shoulder to where he came from.

 

"YA! KIM MANSE! Don't run about like that, it's dangerous!"

 

Woohyun heard loud foot steps coming from behind him so he turned to see a man running towards him with another 2 boys in his arms. "YA!" The man panted heavily. "KIM MANSE, DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS?" He placed the two boys down on the ground before bowing repeatedly to Woohyun. "I'm so sorry to have bothered you."

 

"It's okay." Woohyun smiled before turning his attention to one of the boys who looked terribly like Sunggyu. 

 

"HYUNG! I FOUND APPA'S ANGEL!" Manse jumped in joy as he pulled his two brothers towards Woohyun.

 

Appa? Woohyun looked at the grown up and tried to figure out who the other was, since the little boy said that he was the said guy's angel. "Hello Mr Angel! My name is Kim Daehan." Daehan ran up to Woohyun and tugged on his fingers. "Can you marry appa and be our umma already?" He grinned, and the two other boys joined him, tugging on his shirt and making cute pouty faces at him.

 

"Do I know you? Are you sure I'm that angel?" Woohyun asked the man who quickly shook his head.

 

"YA! DAEHAN, MINGGUK, MANSE, come back here." The man growled as he pulled the kids over to his side, earning whimpers from the kids. "I'm sorry, they must have seen- I mean, yeah, uh.. I'm sorry they must have been tired to have recognized the wrong person."

 

How could three boys recognize the wrong person at the same time? I must have looked like their angel a lot. Woohyun thought as he watched the flustered man trying to get the kids to keep their mouths shut.

 

"I'm Junhyung, by the way, and uh.. These are not my kids, I'm just helping a friend to take care of these brats." 

 

"Jun samcheon, appa said that you shouldn't call us 'brat' remember? He said that he will take away your sweets if you said that again!" Daehan warned the grown up.

 

"I'm going to tell appa! So he will take away all samchon's sweets!" Manse yelled excitedly and Junhyung mumbled a soft 'tattletale' before telling Woohyun that they will be going off and dragged the three reluctant boys away.

 

Woohyun wondered who their parents was to have such beautiful three kids. He then thought back about the kids wanting him to be their mom. "Maybe their mom left.." His heart broke having that thought in his mind. Then he thought about how Daehan looked like Sunggyu and he wondered who this angel might be.