#14

Young Master Nam

"Ah... What a peacefully day when Kim Manse didn't cause any trouble toda-" Junhyung scanned the room to look at the triplets who were playing quietly with their toy cars and felt his heart sank when there were only two boys in his view. "YA! KIM MANSE!" He yelled, causing the other two to jump in surprise. Junhyung stomped over to the two demanding them to tell him where their brother is. 

 

"I don't know, Jun samchon." Daehan and Mingguk groaned for the fifth time.

 

"What's going on? I can hear my babies groaning from out here." Sunggyu chuckled as he removed his shoes at the door after returning home from work. "And why is the door not closed?"

 

"Hey.. Gyu.. Actually-"

 

"Appa, Manse is missing." Daehan had his eyebrows furrowed deeply.

 

"HE'S WHAT?!"

 

"I might have accidentally forgotten to lock the door when we came back in. I'm sorry I-" Sunggyu didn't bother listening to Junhyung further as he put on his shoes in a haste and left the house, not before closing the door tight.

 

"Samchon is in trouble~" Mingguk sang, which caused Junhyung to snap and tackle the little boy down. Daehan could only shook his head at the two struggling with each other. "I hope Manse is safe.." He sighed sat by the door, hoping that his dad would appear soon with his brother in tow.

 

 

-

 

 

Woohyun sat on the swing, enjoying the breeze and secretly wishing that the triplets he met the other day would turn up again today. They were too cute and he really wondered what happened between the triplet's father and his supposed "angel". His thoughts brought him to Daehan, that kid that looked exactly like his hyung. His heart clenched when he thought of the possibility that his hyung might have already gotten married and have kids somewhere in this world. 

 

"No no no, Gyu hyung will come back for me." He clenched his fists tightly. 

 

Something moving caught his eye, he squinted to make out what that moving figure is and chuckled when he saw the little cheeky boy from the other day. He lifted himself off the swing and approached the boy who was running at full speed towards the slides.

 

"Hey, don't run, you might fall again, Manse." 

 

Manse stopped when he heard his name and turned to look at the tall man walking towards him. "ANGEL! APPA'S ANGEL!" Manse yelled excitedly and ran towards Woohyun and hugged his legs.

 

"Hello there." Woohyun chuckled as he knelt down to the boy's level. "Why are you here alone? Did you run away from your samchon again?" He ruffled the boy's hair.

 

"I did not!"

 

"Then why are you alone here?"

 

"I sneaked out of the house, I wanted to play here but samchon said that he was too lazy to leave the house."

 

"Do you know how dangerous it is, Manse-ah?" Woohyun chided the kid softly and he wanted to pinch the kid's chubby cheek when a small pout appeared but he refrained himself from doing that. "It's late and your appa might be worried about you. Do you know how to go back home? I can bring you home.

 

"You're coming home with me?" Manse's eyes lit up. "You're going to be my mama?"

 

"Silly boy, I'm just bringing you home." Woohyun chuckled as he stood up and held the boy's little hand in his. He noticed that the boy's hand was freezing cold and that the boy underdressed in such a cold weather. "Come on, let me carry you, you're cold, aren't you?"

 

Woohyun held the boy in his arm and tried to cover the younger as much as he could with his outerwear. "Mama, you smell exactly like what appa said." Manse grinned as he looked up at Woohyun. 

 

"I'm not your mama, silly. And what do I smell like?"

 

"Strawberry! It's appa, Daehannie hyung, Minggukie hyung and my favorite smell!" Manse giggled and was distracted by the ice cream cart at the side of the pathway. 

 

"Do you want ice cream?" Woohyun asked and the boy nodded excitedly.

 

That's how the two ended up with a strawberry ice cream cone in their hands as Manse showed Woohyun the way to his house, he wasn't sure how to get back to Junhyung's place. Woohyun assured him that it's fine since he would stay with him outside his house until his father come back with his brothers. As they were enjoying their icecream, Woohyun couldn't help but ask the kid about his mom, which caused a slight pout in the small little face.

 

"I don't have a mama."

 

"Did your appa tell you where your mama is?" Woohyun asked carefully as he watched Manse's expression, hoping that he wouldn't cause the boy to cry or feel upset.

 

"Nope, but appa always say that he will only marry his angel." Manse finished up his ice cream and cupped Woohyun's face. "Since Mr angel is here, you can marry appa and be our mama!" 

 

Woohyun could only chuckle and told him that he wasn't the angel they were looking for, but the boy simply refused to listen to whatever he was saying. They ended up cuddling snugly together outside Manse's house. Woohyun woke up by loud foot steps so he opened his eyes to see a pair of feet in front of him and before he could react, the owner of the feet had grabbed Manse out of his arms. 

 

"Manse ah, I was so worried about you."

 

Woohyun couldn't believe his eyes as he watched the person in front of him hugging Manse who slowly woke up from his sleep. The man he was waiting for for the past 5 years was right in front of him. Although this man was much taller and leaner than before, he knew it was him right away. Who could have mistaken with those small eyes and chubby cheek of his. 

 

"Hyung.." He managed to say after holding his breath for so long unconsciously.

 

The said man froze when he heard that familiar voice, Sunggyu looked up to a pair of tear streaked eyes. He felt his heart skipped a beat when their eyes met. He would never thought that they would meet in this situation. The both of them could only stare at each other in silence until Manse decided to break the silence.

 

"I found your angel, appa." Manse grinned innocently but he frowned when he looked at Woohyun's crying face.

 

"Mama.. Don't cry.." Manse struggled out of Sunggyu's arm and ran to Woohyun, hugging the latter tightly.