#05

Young Master Nam

Just a brief introduction:

This chapter is about the kids several years later when their families decided to stop the home-schooling and send them to a private school where all the rich kids attended. For the rich kids, they have classes from year one to year six. However, the butlers have to attend their own butler education in the same school but different class and their age don't matter since all the butlers were just placed into a big lecture hall. 

Hoya - Year 5
Woohyun and Sungyeol - Year 4
Sungjong - Year 1

 


 

Sunggyu felt vibration in his pocket so he took it out and noticed that Woohyun sent him a new message. 

 

Hyung, I'm outside your class.

 

Sunggyu turned and looked through the glass panel of the door and spotted his master standing there waving at him cutely. "I'm going out for a while." He whispered to Doojoon and Dongwoo who were engrossed in the lecture. He quietly stood up and got out of the lecture hall to the excited Woohyun who had his grin spread across the face.

 

"Hyung! You couldn't believe what happen!" 

 

"It must be something big for you to pull me out of lesson." Sunggyu chuckled as he fixed the cardigan of the younger boy.

 

"Remember the girl I told you about? The one with long black hair and big eyes?" 

 

"You talked about many girls who had long black hair and big eyes, Hyun." Sunggyu fixed the strand of hair that was sticking weirdly out of his head. He must have ran here just to tell me about this. "But I know who you're talking about." Sunggyu said.

 

Of course he knew who Woohyun was talking about. He have been talking about that girl since last week. About how pretty that girl was, how kind and even how clever that girl was. "What about her?"

 

"I confessed to her." Sunggyu literally felt his heart clenched. "And she agreed to go out with me!" The look in Woohyun's eyes made that feeling worse. The younger looked happy, like when he got his first phone years ago. 

 

Woohyun's happy, I should be happy for him too.

 

"That's great!" Not.

 

"I wanted you to be the first to know hyung! That's why I came in between class!" Woohyun grinned, not knowing how much Sunggyu was hurting inside.

 

"I'll be having lunch with her today, so you can just eat with the rest without me, okay? I'll meet you at the usual place after school!" Woohyun grinned and quickly told Sunggyu that he needed to rush back to class because he told his teacher that he went out for toilet break. Sunggyu watched the younger ran away with a happy vibe all around him. 

 

Of course, why would I think that I could be by his side forever.

 

Sunggyu scoffed at himself before going back into the lecture hall. He couldn't concentrate during the whole lecture at all. His mind was only filled with pictures of how happy Woohyun would be with that girl. 

 

 

-

 

 

"This is so weird." Sungyeol placed his tray down on the table and took his usual seat. 

 

"What is?" Hoya raised his brow at his younger brother.

 

"He felt weird because Gyu hyung isn't waiting for Woohyun and he is already eating." Myungsoo explained for his master. "Of course, only my L knows me best!"

 

"What's wrong with me eating without Woohyun? Look, Dongwoo's eating without Hoya too." Sunggyu pointed to the dinosaur stuffing food into his mouth without a care for the world. 

 

"Well, nobody could stop a hungry Dino, not even me." Hoya said, placing his tray next to Dongwoo's and sat down beside his butler. 

 

"Where's Woohyun?" Doojoon settled down next to Sunggyu with Sungjong right beside him. 

 

"He-"

 

"He's there!" Sungyeol waved happily back at Woohyun who was waving at the group. 

 

The group turned their attention from their food to the young Nam and was surprised to see him with a girl. Their eyes did not leave the couple once, except for Sunggyu. He refused to look at the couple, he simply stuffed the food into his mouth trying to distract the weird feeling in his chest. 

 

Everyone but Woohyun knew about Sunggyu's feelings for the younger. So everyone kept quiet as they watched Sunggyu's reaction carefully.

 

"Is that Woohyun's girlfriend?" Sungyeol asked in excitement. 

 

Well, only Sungyeol is oblivious to everything other than his love for monkeys and Myungsoo. 

 

Everyone at the table froze when Sungyeol asked the question. They were curious too, about the relationship between Woohyun and that girl but they couldn't risk hurting the guy who took care of them so well all these years. 

 

"Yeah." Sunggyu broke the silence. "That's Yoo Jiae, Woohyun just got together with her today." 

 

"I thought Woohyun likes S-" Myungsoo quickly shoved his hand into Sungyeol's mouth, effectively shutting the boy up. 

 

"I'm going to the library." Sunggyu stood up and cleared his tray before leaving the cafeteria. 

 

"L! What's that for?" Sungyeol groaned as Myungsoo removed his hand from their other's mouth.

 

"Just shut up and eat your food, Yeol." Hoya sassed at his younger brother while the rest of the guys at the table simply rolled their eyes at the oblivious doe-eyed boy.

 

 

-

 

 

On the other side of the cafeteria, Woohyun noticed Sunggyu getting up and leaving the cafeteria. He was surprised at that move. Sunggyu never left the group before everyone finishes the food, he would make sure everyone's tummy are satisfied before allowing anyone to leave. 

 

"Oppa?" Jiae poked his cheek playfully. 

 

"Ah sorry, I was just distracted." 

 

He couldn't catch what Jiae talked to him about after that since his mind was with Sunggyu. 

 

Hyung must have wanted some time alone. Am I doing him a favor?

 

 

-

 

 

Sunggyu was in the library picking out books when he accidentally dropped a book and it hit a guy who's walking by. "Oh my! I'm really sorry about that!" Sunggyu quickly apologized to the boy who was rubbing his head in pain. 

 

"It's okay.." The boy looked up at him and blush suddenly. 

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"No! I'm Ricky!" Ricky was flustered. "I mean, I'm Ricky and my name is okay!" 

 

"No, I meant-"

 

"Your name is Ricky, and you're okay. I get it.." Sunggyu chuckled looking at the shorter boy in amusement. Sunggyu looked at the boy's uniform which had a family crest on the collar which he recognized that it was the Yoo family's crest. "I'm sorry once again, young master Ricky." 

 

"Just call me Ricky!" The boy said. "I'm in year 1, by the way." 

 

"Do you know Sungjong then?"

 

"Of course! He's my seat mate!" He replied happily. "I don't know your name yet.." His smile turned into a frown immediately. 

 

"Kim Sunggyu." 

 

"Can I call you Hyung?"

 

"Sure."

 

 

-

 

 

Sunggyu was waiting at the piano of the music room when he felt someone tapping his shoulder lightly. "Hi, Ricky." He smiled when he saw the boy grinning at him.

 

"Why are you here, hyung?" Ricky took a seat next to him.

 

"I'm waiting for my young master to finish his class."

 

Ricky nodded in response and asked Sunggyu if he knew how to play the piano, in which the older nodded and proceeded in playing a song for the younger. 

 

"It's awesome! Can hyung teach me how to play?"

 

"Are you sure you want to learn? And I've only got this period of the week free to teach you, if you'd like to learn."

 

"Of course!"

 

Sunggyu taught Ricky the basic keys and he was thankful that Ricky was a fast learner, he had already knew how to play 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' on his own on the first try. "That was great, Ricky-ah." Sunggyu patted his head as he complimented the younger.

 

Sunggyu looked at his watch and realized that Woohyun was later than usual and he got kind of worried so he decided to go look for Woohyun at his class. "Can I follow you, hyung? I want to be hyung's master's friend too." The younger pleaded, which couldn't be rejected heartlessly by the older.

 

The both of them walked to Woohyun's class and they noticed that the class was already empty by then. He called Woohyun but the younger wasn't picking up. He started to panic. He can't have anything happen to Woohyun.

 

"Ricky, why don't you head home first? I'm just going to look for Woohyun."

 

"Can't I help you, hyung?"

 

"Okay, but stay close, I don't want you to get lost too." Sunggyu said as they both headed out of the school.

 

They looked around the neighbourhood of the school for Woohyun and the places he thought Woohyun would most probably be at but to no avail. Sunggyu spun around, wanting to to ask Ricky to head home first when he saw the boy tripped right in front of him on his own feet.

 

"Ricky ah!" He quickly ran over to pick the boy up but the boy struggled to stand up and winced when he put pressure on his right foot.

 

"I think I sprained my ankle."

 

 

-

 

 

Sunggyu felt guilty that the boy was injured because he was looking for Woohyun together with him, so he decided to bring the younger back to his house first before continuing the search. He shifted the boy on his back as he walked towards the younger's house door and froze when he saw Woohyun coming out from the door.

 

"Hyung?"

 

Sunggyu sighed in relieve when he saw the younger but he felt angry at the same time too. "Is this your house, Ricky-ah?" Sunggyu asked the boy on his back, refusing to make any eye contact with the boy in front of him. 

 

Ricky nodded and asked Sunggyu to let him down, but the older refused and told him that he would put him on the couch in the house before leaving. "Excuse me." Sunggyu said to Woohyun who was standing right at the door step. The younger stepped aside, allowing Sunggyu to piggyback Ricky into the house. 

 

"Sorry for causing you to get hurt." Sunggyu said before turning to leave.

 

Woohyun followed Sunggyu like a lost puppy, he knew Sunggyu was upset and he didn't dare approach the older because of the dark aura around him. It was the first time he have seen Sunggyu this mad.