#03

Young Master Nam

Annyeong~ 

Sorry for not updating as regularly as before.
I've been busy with my internship but I will try to update as soon as I can, okay?
Thank you to all my subscribers and upvoters, it's very very very appreciated.
Do leave in the comments below, any kind of moments or scenes you want.
I want the story to be enjoyable for everyone out there reading this fic.

-Gyuying

 


 

The day the boys arrived was the toughest for everyone in the Nam's household. Everyone was busy packing and making sure everything was in the right place. The kids however, were all brought up to Woohyun's bedroom for the time being. 

 

"Wow! It's been so long since we've been in your room!" Sungyeol ran into the room excitedly dragging Myungsoo closely behind him. 

 

"But I don't remember being here!" Sungjong pouted as he looked around the room curiously.

 

"Of course you haven't been here, silly." Doojoon chuckled as he ruffled the younger's hair. "Your mama gave birth to you just right after we left Korea. That's why you haven't been here."

 

"That's not fair! Hoha-"

 

"Hoya." Howon corrected the whining younger.

 

"Ho-YA hyung and Yeollie hyung have been here and I haven't! That's not fair!" Sungjong looked like he was about to cry when Doojoon lifted him into his arms and tried to console him but he ended up crying even louder.

 

"Let me try.." Sunggyu told Doojoon after a whole 5 minutes of wailing from the youngest in the room. "Are you sure? He would resort to pulling hair if it's not me that's carrying him." Doojoon looked at him questioningly.

 

Sunggyu nodded and took Sungjong into his arms and truth to be told, Sungjong started pulling Sunggyu's hair, earning groans from the older. "Ya! Let my Gyu hyung's hair go!!" Woohyun came running over and tried to jump up and smack Sungjong's hair away.

 

"It's okay Woohyunie.." Sunggyu smiled at his young master and turned to Doojoon. "Mind helping me to get Woohyun to take a shower and change into his casual clothes?" 

 

After Doojoon brought the reluctant Woohyun away, Sunggyu tried to pry the small hands of Sungjong off his hair.

 

"Jongie, I'll bring you somewhere that nobody have been to before, except Myungsoo and I. But first, you'll have to stop pulling hyung's hair, hyung feel like I'm balding."

 

"What's balding?" The younger stopped wailing immediately and loosened the grip on Sunggyu's hair but not letting it go completely. 

 

"It's when all the hair starts falling out and there will be no more hair on hyung's head."

 

"Ugly." Sungjong had his face scrunched up in disgust.

 

"Do you want hyung to be ugly then?"

 

Sungjong quickly shook his head and realeased Sunggyu's hair, patting his head lightly in guilt. "Where will hyung bring Sungjongie to? Not even Doojoon hyung have been there?" His eyes brightened when he remembered what Sunggyu told him earlier.

 

"Of course not, it's mine and Myungsoo's room. Let's go!" Sunggyu left the room with Sungjong and went down the stairs to his room.

 

"It's not as big as Woohyunie hyung's room." Sungjong said when Sunggyu let him down. He trotted around the room, taking in the new space curiously. "Of course it isn't." Sunggyu chuckled as he sat on his bed and watched the younger exploring around the room. 

 

"Hyung, what is this?" 

 

Sunggyu panicked when he saw Sungjong holding up a wooden box, his precious box. He quickly got up from the bed and went to the younger and slowly took the box out of the small hands.

 

"It's hyung's favourite box."

 

"Can I see what's in it?"

 

Sunggyu thought that the little boy wouldn't even remember anything about the box after today so he opened the box and showed the younger, introducing certain things in the box when he heard a few knocks on the door.

 

He placed the lid back and pushed the box under the bed before instructing the younger to keep the box as a secret. The younger nodded before running to the door and tried to reach for the door knob. Sunggyu laughed when the younger couldn't turn the door knob successfully and walked over to help the younger open the door.

 

"Hyung, Doojoon hyung said that it's time for young master Sungjong to bathe now." Myungsoo stood at the door staring blankly.

 

 

-

 

 

"Let's take a nap and we'll have dinner when you boys wake up, is that okay?" Sunggyu asked the boys who have all washed up and changed into casual attire. 

 

 
 
"I don't want to nap! I want to play with L!" Sungyeol whined when Sunggyu tried to tuck him under the blanket with the rest of the young masters. 
 
 
 
"Yeollie, don't make things difficult for Sunggyu, will you?" Doojoon tried to help Sunggyu but the younger shoved the both of them away. 
 
 
 
"Will you nap if I sleep with you?" Myungsoo asked softly, grabbing the attention from the troublemaker. 
 
 
 
"You'll sleep with me? Really?" 
 
 
 
Myungsoo nodded his head but before he could look up, he was already dragged across the room and tucked under the blanket. Sungyeol climbed up after him and snuggled up next to him, hugging him tightly. 
 
 
 
"Well.. Looks like mission is accomplished." Doojoon chuckled softly, eyeing on little Sungjong who was already sleeping soundly beside Woohyun. "I'm going to pack my stuff first." 
 
 
 
"Alright, I'll take care of the kids here." Sunggyu replied softly. 
 
 
 
Hoya and Dongwoo too, went to their shared room to pack their own belongings since they claimed that they were old enough to do so. Sunggyu grabbed a book on the shelves near him and settled down on the couch near the window. He glance at the boys before sighing in relieve and started reading the book, enjoying the silence. 
 
 
 
It wasn't until half an hour later when Sunggyu thought he saw movement on the bed from the corner of his eyes. He placed the book down on the table and walked towards the bed when he saw Sungjong slowly sitting up on bed. 
 
 
 
"H-Hyung.." Sungjong whined softly and started sobbing. 
 
 
 
"Aigoooo.. Why is our little Sungjongie crying?" Sunggyu lifted Sungjongg into his arms and walked away from the bed. 
 
 
 
He sat back down on the couch and placed Sungjong on his lap. He took a napkin and wiped away the tears on the chubby cheeks before smiling at the boy. 
 
 
 
"I dreamt that papa and mama don't want Jongie anymore." His lips started trembling and tears threatened to fall. 
 
 
 
"There there.." Sunggyu patted the younger's back soothingly. "Our jongie is so cute, how can anyone not want jongie anymore?! Jongie's papa and mama is busy with work, they will come to korea soon!" 
 
 
 
"Really?" The boy rubbed his eyes cutely. 
 
 
 
"Yes, really. Now go back to sleep, okay?"
 
 
 
"Can I sleep on hyung's lap?" 
 
 
 
"Sure." Sunggyu chuckled and let the younger lean his head on his chest. He slowly patted on the younger's thigh as he hummed a lullaby. Sunggyu slowly fell asleep shortly after Sungjong did so. And this time it was Woohyun who woke up on his own. He sat up on bed and rubbed his eyes before looking around the room to find his beloved butler. He spotted a figure on the couch so he slowly got off the bed and tiptoed over to the couch. 
 
 
 
He was about to wake Sunggyu when he spotted the small figure sleeping soundly in Sunggyu's arms. Woohyun felt upset. He had never slept in Sunggyu's arms like that before. "Maybe Sunggyu Hyung love Sungjongie more than he loves me.." He sighed dejectedly, wiping dry his eyes and dragged his blanket with him out of the room. 
 
 
 
Woohyun dragged his blanket and went into the play room. He settled down in one of the corners before laying down on the mat and stared at the baby blue ceiling. "Am I not as cute as Jongie?" He pinched his own cheeks lightly. 
 
 
 
After looking up at the ceiling for quite some time, the young master fell asleep in the play room. 
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
 
Doojoon came into the bedroom after packing his belongings and shook Sunggyu awake lightly, trying not to wake Sungjong up at the same time. 
 
 
 
"Oh! I fell asleep.." 
 
 
 
"Come on, I'll carry Jong." Doojoon took Sungjong into his arms. 
 
 
 
Sunggyu went to the bathroom to wash his face and quickly went to the bed to make sure Woohyun is comfortable. He looked all over the bed for his young master but he couldn't find him, even under Sungyeol's long limbs and under the bed. 
 
 
 
"Doojoon ah, did you see Woohyun?" 
 
 
 
"I didn't, isn't he sleeping on the bed?" The said guy walked over to the bed. 
 
 
 
"No, he's not here, I'll just go look around for him, take care of the kids here ok?" 
 
 
 
He went downstairs looked around the living room, the hallway, the kitchen and the garden for the boy but he still couldn't find him. He tried to calm himself down and asked himself where Woohyun would be after his nap. As he was thinking hard about it, his feet brought him outside the play room. 
 
 
 
"Could he be in there?" He asked himself as he turned the knob slowly and pushed the door open.
 
 
 
He sighed in relieve when he saw Woohyun lying on the mat with the blanket covering his lower half of the body. He walked over to the boy and pulled up the blanket to tuck it under his chin, keeping Woohyun warm. He swept the bangs away from the forehead as he looked at the younger lovingly. 
 
 
 
He didn't knew that he fell asleep when Sungyeol barged into the room loudly with Sungjong running after him. Both Sunggyu and Woohyun jerked awake and looked around them confusedly. 
 
 
 
"Sorry! I didn't know you two were here. I tried to stop Yeollie." Dongwoo panted as he grabbed hold of Sungyeol and Hoya grabbed Sungjong. 
 
 
 
"It's okay, it's time we woke up too." Sunggyu chuckled softly, looking at the troublemaker and the youngest struggling from the elders hold. 
 
 
 
Sunggyu took Woohyun's hand and pulled him into the bathroom. He helped the sleepy Woohyun washed his face and dry them with a towel before bringing the boy back to the play room to join the rest. 
 
 
 
Woohyun ran into the room and joined Myungsoo and Sungyeol who was playing with a fake sword. Sunggyu found himself a comfortable seat next to Dongwoo. He watched Dongwoo, hoya and Doojoon play the video game. 
 
 
 
After a while he looked over at the kids and spotted Woohyun perspiring a lot. He took out his handkerchief and told the young master to come over. The younger immediately ran over to his Hyung and beamed at the older excitedly. 
 
 
 
"Is it fun?" Sunggyu chuckled as Woohyun nodded happily and wiped the perspiration of the younger's face and neck. 
 
 
 
"Gyu Hyung! Jongie wants to wipe too!" The youngest ran over and stood beside Woohyun. 
 
 
 
"Go away! You are just playing your puzzle, you don't even perspire!" Woohyun tried to push Sungjong away but Sunggyu stopped him.
 
 
 
"It's okay, Woohyun ah, go continue playing with the rest." Sunggyu smiled at him before turning to Sungjong. "Sit here Jongie, hyung will wipe for you." Sunggyu patted his thigh and Sungjong climbed on it immediately. 
 
 
 
"No fair! I hate Hyung! I hate Sungjongie!" Woohyun grumbled and stomped away to the corner of the room, shocking Sunggyu. 
 
 
 
After handing the three year old to his butler, he quickly walked over to his young master. He poked the younger's cheek but the younger just turned so his back was facing Sunggyu. 
 
 
 
"Woohyunie? Why are you mad at Hyung?"
 
 
 
Woohyun ignored him and continued  staring at his fingers mumbling some stuff to himself. 
 
 
 
"Talk to me, Hyunie." He held the younger's hand in his but was shoved away. 
 
 
 
"I hate Hyung!" Woohyun scrambled away but was stopped by Sunggyu. 
 
 
 
"Why? What did Hyung do?"
 
 
 
"Hyung loves Sungjong more than Hyung loves Woohyun!"
 
 
 
"What makes you say that?"
 
 
 
"Because Hyung slept with Sungjong on his lap." Woohyun pouted.
 
 
 
"Jongie just had a nightmare and Doojoon wasn't around."
 
 
 
"Can I sleep on hyung's lap if I have a nightmare too?" 
 
 
 
"Of course you can!"
 
 
 
"Then I want to have a nightmare tonight!" The boy punched his fist in the air with determination. 
 
 
 
"Nightmares are scary, you know?"
 
 
 
"But I can sleep on hyung's lap! Hyung would chase the nightmares away, right?"
 
 
 
"Alright.. Alright.." Sunggyu chuckled, looking at the boy. "So does that mean that Woohyunie don't hate Hyung anymore?" 
 
 
 
"Y- no! I still hate Hyung!" Woohyun shouted. 
 
 
 
"Why?" Sunggyu pouted. 
 
 
 
"Because Hyung told Woohyun to go away and let Sungjongie sit on hyung's lap just now!" 
 
 
 
"Aigooo, come here." Sunggyu pulled Woohyun by the wrist and tucked him in his arms, enveloping him in a tight hug. 
 
 
 
"Woohyun will always be the first in my heart, always." 
 
 
 
"Really?! Like how Hyung is first in Woohyun heart?" Woohyun looked up at Sunggyu with his cute puppy eyes which caused Sunggyu to melt instantly. 
 
 
 
"Of course, you'll always be hyung's number one."