#04

Young Master Nam

I'm back!
A short chapter not proof-read since I wanted to update quickly. 
Thank you to new subscribers!<3

Hope you guys enjoy! ^^
-Gyuying

 


 

Sunggyu sighed the nth time when he heard a loud crash from the top floors. He shared a look with Doojoon before wiping his hands dry and approaching the mess he expects with Doojoon.

 

"Are you ready?" Sunggyu asked before opening the door.

 

"I'm used to it. It's like that everyday with Yeollie around." Doojoon chuckled and pat Sunggyu on the shoulder.

 

Sunggyu turned the door knob and gasped at the sight of the playroom. They have left the kids on their own just for less than fifteen minutes and the kids just have to make the whole room look like a war zone. 

 

"IT'S NOT ME!" Sungyeol yelled and stood up quickly. "IT'S NOT L EITHER!" He pulled the dazed Myungsoo up on his feet too.

 

"Doojoonie hyung! Do you like my new hair? Yeollie hyung helped me to dye it yellow! My favourite colour!" A yellow-painted hair Sungjong came running towards Doojoon and hugged his legs. 

 

"YA! Lee Sungyeol! What have you done to your brother's hair!" Doojoon picked Sungjong up into his arms and chided Sungyeol.

 

"TATTLETALE SUNGJONG!" Sungyeol grumbled. 

 

Sunggyu finally recovered from his shock and looked around the colourful playroom to the purple hair Woohyun, pink faced Sungyeol and to the green faced Myungsoo. 

 

"Hyung! Is my hair pretty?" Woohyun ran towards Sunggyu but Sunggyu quickly scooped Woohyun into his arms and looked at Woohyun worriedly. 

 

Woohyun looked into Sunggyu's eyes and tried to sweep the bangs away from his eyes, colouring his face blue at the same time with his painted hand. "Is hyung angry at Woohyunie?" His eyes were downcasted as he fisted at Sunggyu's collar.

 

"Hyung's not angry, Woohyun almost stepped on those shattered glass. You might get hurt. No more throwing stuff on the ground, alright? Hyung doesn't want anyone to get hurt." 

 

Woohyun nodded before Sunggyu placed the boy into the bathroom in his room and got Dongwoo to help clean the boy up together. Myungsoo walked over to Sunggyu with a sullen look and Sunggyu couldn't help but felt sad looking at his younger brother. He bent down so he could look at his brother in the eyes.

 

"I'm sorry hyung.. I should have stopped them." 

 

"It's not your fault, Myungsoo-ya.." He ruffled Myungsoo's hair. "But be careful next time, okay? Hyung don't want you to get hurt either." Sunggyu smiled at the younger when he nodded quickly. "Alright, go wash up with Yeollie. Make sure I don't see anymore paint on your hair and bodies anymore, get it?" He chuckled and the boy nodded before pulling Sungyeol to their shared room.

 

Sunggyu sighed as he looked at the room again. He went to the storeroom and grabbed a broom and started to clean up the shattered glass on the floor. He tried his best to pack everything up as much as he could before he asked one of the maids to help clean up the paint. After he was done, he took a quick shower before going into his young master's room to see Woohyun still coloured and Dongwoo looking at him desperately.

 

"Hyung! I tried my best! This naughty boy won't even want to listen to me! Hoaegi said that he liked Woohyun's purple hair so he didn't help me convince Woohyun to shower." Dongwoo grabbed his hair in frustration. 

 

"It's okay, thanks Dongwoo." Sunggyu chuckled as he patted on Dongwoo's shoulder lightly. "I'll handle this naughty boy." 

 

"Woohyunie, come let's go take a shower." Sunggyu took Woohyun's hand but the younger ran away instead. 

 

"Don't wanna!" 

 

"But you're stinky!"

 

"But my purple hair is pretty! Hoya hyung said so!" Woohyun whined.

 

"Okay then.. Hyung doesn't like to play with stinky boys." Sunggyu said as he watched Woohyun's frown deepens. "I should go play with boys who smell nicer.. Like.. Sungjongie!" Sunggyu wanted to laugh out at the expression Woohyun had but he kept it in, he wouldn't want to ruined his plan. 

 

"FINE! I'LL TAKE A SHOWER." Woohyun crossed his arms angrily and stared at the floor. "But Gyu hyung have to promise me that you won't look for Sungjongie to play without Woohyunie." Woohyun shoved his pinky finger up at Sunggyu.

 

"I promise." Sunggyu hooked his pinky with the younger's. "Now hurry up and take off your clothes." 

 

 

-

 

 

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep with Woohyunie?" Sunggyu asked Hoya after tucking the younger in bed. 

 

"I'm old enough too sleep on my own, hyung. I'm seven." Hoya rolled his eyes at Sunggyu who only shook his head at the younger's ego as he walked the younger to his room. 

 

Dongwoo fell sick after playing in the rain the other day and didn't want to spread the illness to Hoya, so he decided to sleep in Sunggyu's room. And that means that Hoya had to sleep alone in his room. Dongwoo mentioned to Sunggyu that he have never left Hoya's side before, unless he's sick, but they were usually sick at the same time, so this was a first. 

 

It was deep into the night when there were loud thunder clashes and there were streaks of lightning that painted the sky. Hoya tpulled the covers over his head as he trembled under the blankets. He was scared of the thunder and lightning. But he didn't want to show that he was weak and run to Woohyun's room. He didn't want to bother Dongwoo too, since the older was sick. So he braved himself as he hid under the covers, pressing his index fingers into his ears to try to block out the scary thunder. 

 

Sunggyu stirred awake when he felt vibrations on the ground. The vibrations were very obvious to him since he was sleeping on the futon placed just beside his bed where Dongwoo is sleeping. No way he would let Dongwoo sleep on the futon when he was sick. He opened his eyes and tried to make out the blurry figure climbing out of bed.

 

"Dongwoo?"

 

The figure froze and looked down sheepishly at Sunggyu before sniffing. "Hey hyung, sorry for waking you."

 

"It's fine, why are you up anyway? Do you need anything? I can get it for you." Sunggyu sat up on the futon and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

 

"It's just.. It's raining so heavily and there were thunders and lightning. Hoya's kind of scared of them, I have to go to him."

 

"Even when you're sick?"

 

Dongwoo nodded. "If I don't, he will be sick the next day too." The younger pouted as he headed towards the door. "Hyung, about him being afraid, don't let Howonie know that you knew. He'll freak out." Dongwoo chuckled lightly and went out of the room.

 

"Howonie?" Dongwoo opened their shared room and peeked in to see the trembling bundle on the bed. "Howonie, open up, hyung's here." He lifted the blanket and saw Hoya's tear streaked face which made his heart squeezed.

 

"Hyung.."

 

"It's okay, I'm here." Dongwoo climbed onto the bed and lay down beside the younger who instinctively cuddled closely to him. "Don't be scared, I'm here." He patted the younger's hair and the both of them slowly fell asleep.