#08

Young Master Nam

"Hyung!" Sunggyu felt someone tapping his shoulder so he turned to see Ricky grinning happily at him. 

 

"Hey, Ricky." Sunggyu got up from his seat to greet the younger. 

 

"Guys, this is Ricky, he's my friend."

 

"Hyung have friends other than us?!" Sungyeol gasped loudly, earning laughter fro the group. 

 

"Of course I do!" Sunggyu chuckled and started introducing the guys at the table to Ricky. Everyone greeted the new comer happily except Woohyun. He merely smiled and continued with his food. 

 

"Well, I should interrupt your break any longer. I just came over to say hi." Ricky said after the introductions were done. "Will you be in the music room later Hyung?"

 

"Yes, I will be. I have to wait for Woohyunie to end school." 

 

"That's great! I'll meet you later then! You promised to teach me how to play!"

 

"Of course, see you later." Sunggyu smiled at the younger who waved and went back to his group of friends. Woohyun stiffened when Sunggyu told Ricky that they will meet later. 

 

 

-

 

 

"Woohyun, why are you packing up so quickly? There's still a few minutes left to the end of the lesson." Sungyeol whispered to his cousin. 

 

"Technically, it's 1 minute left till the end of the lesson." Woohyun whispered back as he zipped his bag. 

 

When the bell rang, the young Nam shot up and quickly ran out of the class, ignoring his cousin's call to wait for him. He ran past all the classes to his one destination, the music room. He panted when he reached the room and sighed in relieve when he only saw Sunggyu from the slightly opened door. He pushed open the door and opened his mouth to call out for his butler when he noticed the person sitting right next to him. 

 

"Good job Ricky ah!" Sunggyu patted the younger's head. 

 

Woohyun didn't know what he was feeling at that moment. His heart clenched tightly and he felt as though he couldn't breathe. 

 

"Hyun!" Sunggyu grinned widely when he noticed the figure at the door. He quickly got up from the piano, picked up his bag and went to the younger. "You're early today." Sunggyu said with a smile after glancing at his watch. 

 

"Uh.. Yea.. I.. Uh.." 

 

"Stupid Nam! Made me run all the way here just to catch up with him!" Sungyeol yelled as he entered the room with Myungsoo following right after him.

 

"Why did you run?" Sunggyu chuckled as he took out a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe away the perspiration on Woohyun's temple. 

 

"I.. I just wanted to get home as quickly as possible!" 

 

"Yeah right!" Sungyeol scoffed as he approached Sunggyu. "Hyung! What about Yeollie?" He whined. 

 

Sunggyu chuckled and took out a piece of Kleenex and started wiping the perspiration off his face and neck. 

 

"YA! Don't do that for him! Hyung can only do that for me!" Woohyun pushed Sungyeol away into Myungsoo's arms. 

 

"Fine! We'll leave without the both of you! Selfish Nam!" Sungyeol grumbled and pulled Myungsoo out of the room with him.

 

Sunggyu sighed at the scene, with Sungyeol angrily stomping out of the room and Woohyun rolling his eyes at the Lee. "That's not very nice of you, Hyunie." He chided softly. 

 

"But he already have Myungsoo, why would he bother hyung?" Woohyun whined. 

 

"You're acting like a child now." Sunggyu laughed, causing Woohyun to protest saying that he's already old enough to be an adult now.

 

"Let's go home now, promise me that you'll apologize to Yeol later?" Sunggyu kept poking Woohyun until he promised the older. When Sunggyu turned to bid goodbye to Ricky, the younger was already not in the room. 

 

The ride back home was quiet except for the rumbling of the engine and some honking of the cars outside. Woohyun decided to break the silence by asking a question that had been in his mind for some time. 

 

"Does Hyung likes Ricky more than hyung likes me?" Sunggyu turned to look at his young master with a frown on his face. He wondered why Woohyun would ask a question like that. 

 

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" 

 

"Because hyung seem to like that Ricky guy a lot."

 

"You want to know who's hyung's number one?" 

 

Sunggyu chuckled softly when Woohyun nodded like he always does when he's excited. "I'm not telling you." Sunggyu flicked the younger's forehead, causing the younger to groan in pain and forgot all about what he wanted to ask. 

 

Of course it's you, Nam Woohyun. 

 

Sunggyu could only smile at the younger.

 

 

-

 

 

"I'm going to marry Myungie when I grow up!" Sungyeol announced at dinner suddenly causing Myungsoo's face to redden.

 

"Is that so, Yeollie?" Mr Nam laughed.

 

"Yeah! L is my favorite person in the world and I'm going to marry him!" Sungyeol grinned as he wrapped an arm around Myungsoo's shoulder and gave it a tight squeeze with the younger mumbling a soft "me too".

 

Sunggyu was as usual, not caring about a single thing in the world during his meal, stuffing his mouth with the delicious food.

 

"Can I marry you too Hyung?" Woohyun asked him suddenly, causing him to choke on his food.

 

"Of course you can't! Sunggyu Hyung is going to marry me and Doojoon Hyung!" Sungjong demanded angrily as he stood up on his chair.

 

"It's dangerous, Jong." Doojoon laughed as he held the younger and made him sit down and tried to appease him.

 

"Sungjong! Don't be greedy! You can only marry one person!" Woohyun argued back and they only stopped bickering when they were tucked tightly under the covers of their own beds.

 

"And they live happily ever after." Sunggyu ended the story and was surprised to see Woohyun's eyes still opened widely. He normally would already have droopy eyes by the time Sunggyu finished his story, but not this time.

 

"Aren't you tired, Hyun?" Sunggyu patted the younger's bangs softly. "Want Hyung to tell you another story?"

 

Woohyun shook his head and Sunggyu stood up from the bed, pulling the blanket over Woohyun's shoulder. "Sleep, Woohyun ah." Sunggyu smiled and patted the younger's head. 

 

"Can Hyung marry me?"

 

Sunggyu was taken aback by the younger's question again, but he didn't respond and simply smiled at the boy.

 

"Goodnight, Hyunie." He lean down and peck on the forehead of the younger before leaving the room.

 

I wish I could, Woohyun-ah.

 

Sunggyu woke up from his sleep when the alarm rang. "Why am I dreaming about what happened years ago again? Is God trying to remind me that Woohyun is unreachable?" Sunggyu groaned as he got out of bed and started his morning routines.