#17

Young Master Nam

"Ohhhhhhh.. That's so cute!" Many cooed at the triplets as they were walking to the kindergarten. Woohyun wondered why Sunggyu and the kids weren't finding it a bother since people of different ages and genders were crowding around them and praising them wherever they went. 

 

"This is my appa." Daehan proudly introduced his father to one of the women, causing the women around him to coo and his father to chuckle at his cuteness.

 

"Good morning." Sunggyu greeted the women with his eyesmile that made Woohyun kind of jealous since the man hardly smile at him after they were separated for so long.

 

"And this is my mama." Manse grinned, tugging Woohyun forward, proudly introducing Woohyun to the women. 

 

Woohyun couldn't help but kept smiling at the thought of how the triplets considered him as their mom, which meant theat they accepted him as Sunggyu's partner. He wouldn't mind being a wife to Sunggyu, though he didn't know if the older man returned his feelings.

 

They both had a hard time leaving the kindergarten because the kids were wailing and refused to let them leave (especially Woohyun), but luckily they managed to distract them and left quietly. Woohyun had to run to catch up with Sunggyu since the older had left first and wasn't slowing down for him.

 

"Hyung, where are you going?

 

"Work, and you should get going." Sunggyu replied coldly.

 

"Where do you work at? I have a car-"

 

"Woohyun ah, I only allowed you to come with us because the kids insisted. Please stop coming, you have your own life and we have ours. You get it?" Sunggyu said. He looked at Woohyun's eyes which turned from crescents to those sad puppy eyes and he knew that he would give in soon so he turned away from the younger. "I hope that I won't see you again."

 

Woohyun could only stand there, looking at the back of his love walking away from him. Tears blurred his vision so he quickly wiped it away with the back of his hand. "I am now the mother of 3, I can't give up this easily." He said with determination.

 

 

-

 

 

"Welcome to Hyunberry Flower Shop, how can I-"

 

"Hyung!" Sunggyu hadn't had the time to look up from the flower arrangement he was doing when someone jumped on him and embraced him tightly. He was about to stab the man in the with the scissors on hand but the guy was quick enough to pull away. "Hyung, I missed you so much! How could you leave me like that!" 

 

"Ya, don't cry like a baby, you're already a grown up. Come here." Sunggyu sighed as Dongwoo came over to him. He took a tissue and started wiping off the tears that were on Dongwoo's cheeks. 

 

"Do you know how much you put me through after you left years ago? He cried even worse than this, every day and night, hyung." Hoya was leaning against the entrance of the flower shop with his arms folded.

 

"Howonie, compared to Dongwoo, you grew up just fine." Sunggyu smiled at the younger, who grinned in return.  "How did you guys find this place anyway?"

 

"Woohyun texted us the address of this place, claiming that you were the owner of this shop. We had to come here to confirm it. He drove like a mad man, yelling at the top of his lungs about how misses you." Hoya rolled his eyes at Dongwoo who smiled sheepishly. "Woohyun is on his way here with Yeollie, Myungsoo and Sungjong."

 

"Aish.. I knew that he wouldn't give up." Sunggyu sighed as he sat down on the stool while Dongwoo started updating him about the entire life after he left.

 

It didn't take long before Woohyun turned up with Myungsoo and Sungyeol at the shop. Sunggyu's heart clenched when he saw Myungsoo up close with his eyes welled up with tears. "Come here." Sunggyu stood up, opening his arms wide for Myungsoo. But instead of having his younger brother in his arms, Woohyun clung onto him right away. "Ya.. Not you." Sunggyu rolled his eyes but he can't help but felt in bliss with the said guy in his arms.

 

With the help of both Sungyeol and Hoya, Woohyun was pried off Sunggyu and Myungsoo replaced him in Sunggyu's arm in a sobbing mess with occassional whines of how Sunggyu should have brought him along (with Sungyeol complaining that he should bring him together too, because he's going wherever Myungsoo's going). After a long time of catching up with his childhood friends, Sunggyu had to shoo them off because he still have work to do. The rest obediently left the place while a stubborn puppy was just sitting right in front of the counter, gazing lovingly at him. 

 

"Don't you have work to do?"

 

"What's work when I can just stay by hyung's side all day?" Woohyun muttered while stil gazing at Sunggyu who didn't even look up from the flowers. "Hyung looks so good with flowers."