Chapter 9

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Zelo’s POV

When our order was placed on the table, all of us took our chopsticks and was prepared to snatch for the chili crab that is in front of us. Except for one person…

“Aren’t you eating?” I asked Jerelyn. She shyly shook her head. “Why?” I was curious, maybe she’s not hungry.

“Actually.... I don’t like to eat seafood…” her voice softened when she replies. “Ah, eotteohke?” I scratched my head not knowing what to do.

“Wae?” Youngjae asked while feeding himself with some chili crab. “Jerelyn doesn’t eat seafood.” I told them about it.

“It’s alright. All of y'all just continue eating. I'll just have some.” Jerelyn said it forcefully and took a small piece of chili crab to put into . “I’m sorry.” I apologized to her because I do not know about it. She forgave me because she said that it’s the first time we had meal together, it is alright not know about it.

Halfway through our meal, both Angeline and Jerelyn’s phone rang coincidentally. They picked up their phone individually and sounded anxious. After they had ended the call, they explain to us that they have to go off soon because they actually came down for the fan sign secretly. We permitted them to go off. Daehyun and I even offered to drive them home.

The journey is short as Singapore is a small country and the place that they live is actually near to the restaurant we had chili crab. When they were about to go down the van, I grabbed onto Jerelyn’s w

Please log in to read the full chapter