Chapter 7

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jerelyn’s POV

‘OMG! What just happened? Are we kidnapped? Isn’t Angeline and I on our way towards the bus stop?’ I turned my head and realize that Angeline is sitting on someone’s lap. When I look closely at who Angeline is sitting on, I am shocked at what I just saw. Angeline is actually sitting on Daehyun’s lap! ‘If Angeline is sitting on Daehyun’s lap, does that mean that we are in BAP’s van? Am I sitting on another person lap just like Angeline?’ I turn myself to my other side and found out that I was sitting on Zelo’s lap and he was smiling widely at me.

 

“Did ... you … just drag us into the van…?” I asked Zelo stammering.

“Yes, I drag you into the van.” He say happily.

“Why did you drag us in?” I asked back as I was puzzled.

“Actually, I was dragging you in and your reaction was to drag your friend along with you which I don’t mind at all.” He explained.

 

When I heard his words, I blushed, not knowing what to answer.

 

“If I am not wrong, is your name Jerelyn? I can only remember a little.” Zelo asked. I nodded my head continuously. I am more than happy for Zelo to remember my name. It is a rare scenario for an idol to remember a fan name after signing to thousands of albums and it's the first time we went to any fansign. 

What will Daehyun be thinking when he realised what had just happened? Find it out in the next chapter! ^.^

Please log in to read the full chapter