Chapter 3

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Angeline's POV

After Jerelyn and I changed our line in time, we are thinking of what to do and say to our bias but we have failed to think of anything as we are too excited.

 

It’s only a few people in front of me but it feels like a year has pass before my turn to go up the stage.

Finally, it’s my turn to go up the stage next and I panicked as I’m not very ready to see Daehyun yet. When I look up the stage, I realized that Daehyun is staring at my direction. ‘Why is Daehyun staring at my direction? Did he notice that I’m panicking now? I hope not.’ (Finger crossed and turn to look at Jerelyn)

I gestured for her to look at her phone as I have text her telling her that I realize Daehyun has been staring at my direction for a long time. She replied back fast after reading the text agreeing that Daehyun seems to be staring at me. 

Yesterday when I heard about the news of BAP's lawsuit, I feel like my whole world had collapsed. I feel like a fail Babyz, not noticing that my most ultimate bias is sick when i saw his pictures. I would try to update more chapter soon after I'm much better.

Please comment below what do you think of the story so far. Thank you. :)

Please log in to read the full chapter