Chapter 17

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Zelo’s POV

 

After months of travelling, all the BAP members had planned to ask for rest and the CEO had agreed to it. Yongguk hyung had told our manager about this so he had helped us book our tickets secretly. In order to for fans to suspect and follow us everywhere we go, we had planned to go back to Korea for a few days before travelling to Singapore. The next few days, we stayed in  our dorms and plan on how to surprise them and how to disguise ourselves so we can enjoy our times with the ones we wants. On 25 November, the day before our flight, we finalise our plans and return to our rooms to pack our luggage and rest. Our flight is at midnight so we woke up a bit earlier to travel to the airport.

After 5 hours, we reach Singapore. After taking our luggage we went to the taxi stand to catch two cab and check in at our hotel. After checking in, we took a small nap before we surprising the girls. At noon, we meet up at the hotel lobby and go to surprise Jerelyn as she ended school earlier. As Jerelyn is in polytechnic now, it is open to public so people would not care where we are from. We reach her school slightly a bit early so we walk around the school to look for a comfortable place to sit down and wait for her. When the time is near her dismissal time, I texted where we are but she didn’t think of anything and went to the place we are at. When she is near us, we pretended not to see her and continue having our drinks. After we saw her leave the place, we secretly follow behind her.

 

Jerelyn’s POV

 

When Zelo texted me, I thought that they have came to Singapore already. I left the place disappointed when I don’t see them there. After I left the place, I feel people following me but I ignored it. Since Angeline is ending lat

Please log in to read the full chapter