Chapter 22

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV

When we were on the taxi, I told Yongguk and Youngjae that Angeline is on diet but I am not going to allow this to happen. Yongguk hyung had added that I should pack lunch and deliver to Angeline’s school if I ended earlier than hers. After half an hour of ride, we have reach Angeline’s house. We take our luggage from the back of the taxi and followed Angeline to her block. She press level 12 and after the lift had stopped, we exit and turn right. “This is my house and will be the apartment that you all will be living in. My parents and my younger brother is waiting inside for all of you.” She open the door and reveal her house. We walked in and was greeted by her parents and younger brother.

 

Angeline’s POV

When they entered, they bowed to my parents. “Welcome to our house. All of you don’t have to be so formal. Please wait a while at the living room while Angeline and I will bring your luggage to your room.” My mum said. After my mum finished saying, I followed my mum to their room with their luggage. When we were about to leave the room, Yongguk, Daehyun and Youngjae Oppa walked in. “I shall leave them to you now. Take care of them and I will go and prepare dinner now.” My mum said and left. After my mum had left, they choose their bed and sat on them with I sat on Daehyun’s bed with him. During the talk, Daehyun is hugging me from the back and sudden kissed. Occasionally, they would shake their head at our actions. After talking for a while, I left the room for them to pack their things and rest for a while. I walked to my room to take my clothes and go for a shower before going to the kitchen to help out with my mum with dinner.

 

“Mum, is there anything I could help with?” I asked. “Hmmm. Just help me with taking the ingredients I needed when I asked you. Now, help me to go and take the vegetables and eggs from the refrigerator.” My mum said. I nodded and went to take the things needed. After an hour of cooking, the dinner is ready.

 

“Since the dinner is ready, I shall go called the others now.” I said and walk out of the kitchen to their room. I knocked on the door to check if the are awake before opening. “Come in Angeline.” I heard a voice from inside. “Oppas! The dinner is ready

Please log in to read the full chapter