Chapter 42

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few years later

 

3rd Party's POV

 

BAP were conquering the K-POP world in Korea. Wherever you go, you would be able to see BAP’s banner or their commercial photos on different buildings.

 

On this busy day where BAP were in Singapore for a phototaking session, Daehyun and Zelo made themselves free to visiting Angeline and Jerelyn separately.

 

They went to a different restaurants but for a same motive. Right after the 2 couples were done with their dinner, both Daehyun and Zelo had their mission.

 

Even though they were in different restaurants, at the same timing, Daehyun and Zelo kneeled down in front of their girlfriend, taking out a ring, and asked the same question.

 

“Will you marry me?” Daehyun and Zelo asked to Angeline and Jerelyn respectively.

 

-----

 

“I, Jung Daehyun, will take Angeline Yang as my legal wife. To have and to hold from this day onwards, for better for worse. For richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, as long as we both shall live.” Daehyun said his vow in the church with their invited guests witnessing the most important day of their lives.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter