Chapter 13

Love At First Sight
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun’s POV

After we safely send the girls home, we went back to our hotel. During the journey, I’m thinking if I should ask her to be my girlfriend, but I’m scared to be rejected by her as we just know each other for 2 days. I guessed I shall talk to Yongguk Hyung about this after later. 

After we reach the hotel, we went into our individual room. I decided to go bathe before going over to Yongguk room. When I leave my room, I saw Zelo walking into Yongguk’s room. I hesitated a little while to ring the bell but after thinking that Zelo could also give me some advice, I ring it. It’s didn’t take too long for Yongguk to come open the door for me. When I enter the room, I saw that Zelo was in the room too.

“Junhong ah, why are you here? Isn’t you tired?”

“Yongguk hyung told me to come over to his room before I enter my room”

“Oh, I see. Did I just interrupted the two of you talking? If yes, I can leave the room, just tell me when you are done.” I ask Yongguk.

“No Daehyun. Why do you come over at this timing?” Yongguk said.

“I have something in my mind that I would like to ask for your advice about it.”

“What is it about? Is it convenient to talk about it with Junhong around?” Yongguk asked.

“It is okay. More people more opinion.”

“Okay then. What do you want to talk about?”

“The thing I would like to talk to you is about my feelings for Angeline. I am thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend but I think it is a bit of a rush as we only know each other for 2 days.” I

Please log in to read the full chapter